||Harshad's 'BAH' Performance Pics & Video||

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

Diwali Rishton Ki
Harshad's Performance- Bachna Ae Haseeno
22nd October 08'

Hey guys..

Me again with DRK caps this time...These are of Harshad's BAH performance..ill post Additi's later... So..did u guys like and enjoy Harshad doing Bachna Ae Haseeno??...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
hmmm...i did!...i enjoyed watching him dancing and havin fun...he was smiling..singin..jumpin..πŸ˜†..and he surely was lukin hot...☺️ But man! those chickens at the back are so disturbing..πŸ˜•πŸ˜† seriously..wat were they wearing??..Hideous! πŸ€’πŸ˜† Did you see how they were holding HC??πŸ˜† i bet they were enjoyin that!...πŸ˜† i wish i was der dancin with HC...but not in those chicken outfit...πŸ˜†

Oye!..Hiten was funny no?...πŸ˜†..sindhi boys are not so good at dancing na?!..πŸ˜† i wud know coz im a sindhi...and even my bro's doesn't know how to dance...πŸ˜† but it was fun watching him...as for Karan.. didnt really bothered watching his solo...but when all 3 boys were dancin...he was trying to come in front.. but the camera seems to like Harshad more...πŸ˜† aww..n poor Hiten..was all alone at the back..πŸ˜†

It was a funny performance..yet enjoyable...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Anyway..here are the caps & video...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tzDX_i2W-I[/YOUTUBE]

(watch on youtube for high quality)

Download link:

http://www.badongo.com/vid/910813

48 Caps

-khushi-
Edited by khushix - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thanx aloot Khush dπŸ˜ƒ.....& yes, those chickens were surely njoyin touchin our HC...man they were so disturbing😑...the othr 2 boys weren't gud as HC (no offence 2 dier fans)...i rele njoyed tht per4namce & was laughin lyk an idiot throughout the hole tymπŸ˜›πŸ˜†...it was gud & funny too...
cookies10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks For The Pics Khushi Di!
Harshad Looks Soo *WOW* hehe
The Chickens πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Priyanka xπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by premeer - 15 years ago
angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Khushi for the caps...Man I'm eagerly waiting for Anshu's captions on these...Some of the pics look soooooooo funny....the ones with all three , lol it looks as if three little boys are enjoying their dance...

Right Harshad's dance was good....Karan and Hiten were also ok....and honestly I hadnt noticed the chickens behind then as I watched this on TV and didnt have the time to waste a glance on themπŸ˜†
Harshu would have looked much better in Hiten's outfit , I feel...coz white really suites him ....what do you think
SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the pics, great pics

thankx a lot
it means a lot since HC is not their aymore in the serial as a real person

Originally posted by: angel82

Thanks Khushi for the caps...Man I'm eagerly waiting for Anshu's captions on these...Some of the pics look soooooooo funny....the ones with all three , lol it looks as if three little boys are enjoying their dance...

Right Harshad's dance was good....Karan and Hiten were also ok....and honestly I hadnt noticed the chickens behind then as I watched this on TV and didnt have the time to waste a glance on themπŸ˜†
Harshu would have looked much better in Hiten's outfit , I feel...coz white really suites him ....what do you think

he's lukin nice...but i totally agree wid u....he wud've luked more better in tht wite outfit😳😍
atitude gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

^Thnxx Khushi 4 da pics...Harshu Luks Hot as Everrrrr😍😳...n Hiten cant dance Sala..!!πŸ˜†

khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Nisa

thanx aloot Khush dπŸ˜ƒ.....& yes, those chickens were surely njoyin touchin our HC...man they were so disturbing😑...the othr 2 boys weren't gud as HC (no offence 2 dier fans)...i rele njoyed tht per4namce & was laughin lyk an idiot throughout the hole tymπŸ˜›πŸ˜†...it was gud & funny too...

ur welcome...
yea man!..hate those chickens!..πŸ€’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
me too was laughin..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: premeer

Thanks For The Pics Khushi Di!

Harshad Looks Soo *WOW* hehe
The Chickens πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Priyanka xπŸ˜ƒ

ur welcome...
yup..Harshad luks..so so WOW!..u just gota luv him...😳
lol..yea chickens...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: angel82

ur welcum Angie...πŸ˜ƒ yup..me cant w8 for Anshu's captions..she said she'll probably post them by tomorrow...πŸ˜† i did took some funny caps purposely...πŸ˜†

haha..well...they were always covering HC..so i noticed them...πŸ˜†

yep..he wud hav luk much better in white...😳 but not that deep V neck...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: SabeeqaK

thanx for the pics, great pics
thankx a lot
it means a lot since HC is not their aymore in the serial as a real person

ur welcum...
yea its gud to see him...hope he cums bak soon on the show..

Originally posted by: atitude gurl

^Thnxx Khushi 4 da pics...Harshu Luks Hot as Everrrrr😍😳...n Hiten cant dance Sala..!!πŸ˜†

ur welcum...
yepp...very HOT!...
😍
ya man!..hiten cant dance!...πŸ˜† but i enjoyed watchin him too..πŸ˜†

Haha. πŸ˜† Thanks Khushi. Some of the pics are making my hands itch to caption them 🀣 Someone save HC from me. πŸ˜†

He danced well though...hated the red dusters chipkoing to him HMPH.

~Triv
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Power20

Haha. πŸ˜† Thanks Khushi. Some of the pics are making my hands itch to caption them 🀣 Someone save HC from me. πŸ˜†

welcum triv...lol then caption them...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wud luv to read them...πŸ˜†

He danced well though...hated the red dusters chipkoing to him HMPH.

yea..i call them chickens...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

~Triv