Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

djamel thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I know the feeling of grieving over the breakup because we keep the special memories of the one we love in our hearts. There will come a time that you will meet someone better, just accept that he's not meant to be the one to stay but if he comes back again, it's time to rekindle the old romance.
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aww... Simran, can I be your friend?

Please don't be stressed out!  As you said he wasn't the right guy for you, maybe there's someone else better who's waiting just for you. 

It's said that whatever happens happens for the best, I don't know how much you believe in destiny but I can assure you that one day you'll come across a guy who'll just be perfect for you and with whom you'll want to spend your entire life.  That guy will just be perfect for you!

Please try and move on in life.  I have never been in love so can't really say I understand what you're going through, but I can definitely assure you as a friend, that life does get better and if only we  try to overcome some of these difficulties and keep smiling, the stars will shine again! 🤗

-Mahi

*Simran* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mystery-

Aww... Simran, can I be your friend?

Please don't be stressed out!  As you said he wasn't the right guy for you, maybe there's someone else better who's waiting just for you. 

It's said that whatever happens happens for the best, I don't know how much you believe in destiny but I can assure you that one day you'll come across a guy who'll just be perfect for you and with whom you'll want to spend your entire life.  That guy will just be perfect for you!

Please try and move on in life.  I have never been in love so can't really say I understand what you're going through, but I can definitely assure you as a friend, that life does get better and if only we  try to overcome some of these difficulties and keep smiling, the stars will shine again! 🤗

-Mahi

thks every body ...
i ll try my level best  to move on ,.. sure mystery u can be my friend ......
wse bhi i need friends ..

*fairytale* thumbnail
Eh Simmy,don't be sad dear.

Here's a song for you:
-Mystery- thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Simran*

thks every body ...
i ll try my level best  to move on ,.. sure mystery u can be my friend ......
wse bhi i need friends ..

Awww well, from now on I am your friend, and so don't say you don't have friends anymore. 😊
dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
simran ab toh muskorao yarr....see u got so much frnds here...we all care fr u..so ab smile plzzz!!!... :-)
*Simran* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😊 love u guys alod now i m smiling ... thnk u
-Mystery- thumbnail
^^ Awesome and always keep smiling! Remember all of us are here for you!

-Mahi

roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Simran*

hmm i was trying to avoid it but this is true
my life is really changed after i had a break up long time back
with my bf ..when he was there in my life everything was ok
but life changed i hv became so quite .. hv lost the smile of my life ..dont like anything anymore
dnt like anything  i hv become  more and more timid .. cant speak to any1 , have started hating my life ..
sometimes i just start crying and wish tht my life ends..
my smile is gone to ,i smile to show i m happy but i knw wht i going thru inside..
i knw he was not rite guy for me but the moments were really special for me there is no such day
i dnt thnk about him i m trying to 4get him but cnt , i study i watch tv or listen songs but when i try to sleep i hv tears in eyes thts the prob i sleep late at nite his memories keep me awake
.. i wished i had not loved him..i was so happy b4 tht everything was fine but
everything is lost my smiles .. my happiness ..how do i forget him , how do i finish of the memories which ache my heart so much .. 😭

wht do i do sorry friends i dnt hv friends here so thought to share with u guys  ...

i suggest simran dosent know much abt ur guy , but if he does not understand ur true feelings he is not the one for you and not worth aswell , so why to cry over a lost cause , u would face what u actually create so create good situations , meet more and more people and dont get too close too early.

dont follow the world make world follow u , the secret to be successful in life actually lies within you , after u achive success just look behind , and you wud find for the cause you were crying was not worth enough . be successful in other aspects and the world wud follow u just dont give up tht easily. i wish the best for you.
you wud find 100's of nice friends around , all the best!!!!
SexiZaina* thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yuur post az mde me cry! hun, i ws madly in ouv wv ds guy & ee cheated on me, i even tried 2 kill erself! ma m8 gv me ds advice::
yuur life is way too precious 4 sum1 hu dznt cre bwt ya, life moves on shug 😳 i wud nva see a girl losing er smile, er joy, er laughter, er happiness over a guy.
Sweety, if ur love az left & nt cum bk den think, u bof wernt meant to bee! I knw yull sum1 better 4 yaself..nd tink 2dy ez brke ur heart, 2mrw sum1 wil break his & das wen el realise! Please Cheer Up, ds is probs d 1st tym iv spke 2 ya bt i want yuu 2 Smile 😃..
Life is too short 2 waste! PM if yuu eva av a problem!
SoniiNee (im wt Zaina atm so usng er add bt SoniiNee is ma user, oki)
Take Care, Love Ya xxxEdited by SexiZaina* - 15 years ago