Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Sameera
Thanks for the PM
Cute part

sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PART 3A:
ABHI goes home and didnt find ridhima and anjali there, so he calls them.

in sanjivani ridhima was in the locker room when her mobile rings ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
R:
hello
ABHI:
hi ridhima.. kahan ho ? anji bhi ghar par nahi hai.
R:
woh jo bomb blast hoa tha na us ki wajah se patients buhat hain.is liye dr.kirti nai ek hafte kai liye hamay sanjivani mein rok liya hai.
ABHI:
oh ,by the way anji kaisi hai?
R:
di, theek hai.
ABHI:
acha suno mujhe tum logon se kuch baat karni hai. kab aao gii?
R:
is hafte to soch bhi nahi sakte .
ABHI:
ok then hum phir baat kar lein gay. u carry on with your job.
R:
bye
ABHI:
bye.
Next day all report at base at 8:00 am.
veer:
so guys r u ready?
all:
yes sir!!!!
veer:
aur jis member ki main ne baat ki thi jo tum sab ko join kare gaa as a sixth member of hawks abb waqt aa gaya hai ke tum logon ko us se mila diya jaye .woh bus ane wali he ho gii.
KNOCK.........................some one knock the door.

veer:
come in...
a girl come in and said in the process of saluting
FLIGHT L.T SAMEERA MALLIK REPORTING SIR"
VEER:
guys this is sameera . aur sameera yeh hai baqi ki hawks.

sam:
i know sir.
veer:
hawks abb mein tum sab ko bhi teams mein divide karoon ga tum logon ke points ke hisaab se
FARHAN AND TANVI
EASHA AND SAMRAT
     AUR
ABHI AND SAMEERA.
by the way you both have a tie in points.

veer:
now your first task is to adjust your selves with each other so,  house is made for u all that is "HAWKS MANSION" u all have to stay there , no maid or servant is allowed there, u have 2 do all the work by your self so now r u guys ready for that?
every one: yes sir!!! we r ready.

veer:
good ! now you all have been given 4 weeks leave to adjust and make that place well.ok!!
good luck and get going and from now onwards hawks r going 2 stay there forever.

every one :
sir!!! and marched out.................
abhi and all were not happy with sam b/c she was not the part of their gang and they actually have to adjust with her b/c they all were already very comfortable with each other.........

they all went by car and saw hawks mansion
whichwas beautiful

hawks saw its different directions and became very happy....................................................................................

i hope that u all will like this. i'll update the next part that will be part 3b tomorrow.till then plz leave your comments after reading this as it encourages me alot.

LOVE,
SAMEERA
Edited by sameera_12 - 14 years ago
sanjana25 thumbnail
to gud waitin 4 d next part
pearlavari12 thumbnail
plzzz pm me wen u update part 4 its gr8
sameera_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearlavari12

plzzz pm me wen u update part 4 its gr8

Thanks for commenting. i will surely pm u .

sameera
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
waoh👍🏼 its really a nice one⭐️ superb😊😉 mansion is so sweet😊 so sam is entered in the story😳 now its going to be fun😛 and intresting one😊😉 plz continue it soon😊 and thanks for the pm😉

"Pyaar Aise Karna Ki Cheez Parayi Bhi Apni Hojaye,
Saath Aise Nibhana Ki Khushi Hi Khushi Nazar Aye,
Raste Aasan Ho Na Ho Per Bhi Kadam Na Dagmagaye,
Dil Aise Lagana Ki Puri Khudayi Bhi Sir Jukaye,
Judaa Aise Hona Ki Zindigi Bhi Saath Chod Jaye!"

sameera_12 thumbnail
PART 3B:
At sanjivani. ridz after talking to abhi went inside the changing room leaving her cellphone on the bench outside..............
Armaan entered, and went towards his locker,took out a file and started reading it. in b/w he went towards the bench and sat on ridz mobile.
A: ouchhh!!!!!!!!! whats this.............oh!! dr. ridhima ka cellphone ...ab aye ga maza...😃
................................................................................................
after changing ridz went to take rounds in the general ward..
d.k: dr. ridhima sab theek hai???
R: yes dr. kirti aur kuch patients to kal tak discharge bhi ho jaeen ge😊😊
k: good!!!!!
suddenly ridhima's mobile starts to ring..........
R:😲
K: dr. ridhima !!! apna phone utahee😡😡
R: yes mam...........picks up the phone.....
From the mobile: hello dr. ridhima!!!!! maza aa raha hai>>>>>> mujhe bhi buhat maza aa raha hai  ohh!!! zayada deir baat nahi kar sakta mujhe duty par jana hai lekin haan....... enjoy doing rectal exams..... bye............
dr.k: ho gai aap ki baat..😡 ab do din tak rectal exams dene keliye tayyar ho jaeen aur haan ainda agar duty hours mein aap ke pass mobile phone dikha to aap samjivani mein nahi deken gee😲
R: ss.....sorry dr. kirti..😭😭
k: u better be😡
................................................................................................
R: ARMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN😡.
IN THE LOCKER ROOM
ridz enters .....
everyone: kya hoa rizii tum itni udaas kyun lag rahi ho?????
R: kuch nahi bus aise he..
A: tit for tat...😃
R: u shutup ok... its not funny😡😡😡
A: haan yaar its not funny!!!!! its very funny😃
R: i am not going to leave u armaan.
A: first catch me 😛
R: urghhhhhhhhhh
 ridhima rans after armaan😊
NEXT DAY:
D.K: Ab aap sab ko ek medical camp kay liye different jaghoon par do haftoon kay liye jana hai.
every one: yes mam.
k: dr.anjali aur dr.atul app log sanjivani orphnage jaen gay.
AN &AT: yes mam
k: dr. rahul aur dr. muskaan ! aap log oldage home gayen gey
RA & M: yes mam..
k: aur dr. ridhima aur dr. armaan app dono mentally or physically retarted children's foundation jayen gay.
AR: yes dr. kirti.
k: ok now move.........
every one goes.....
R: mein tumhare saath nahi jaoon gii
A: mujhe bhi tumhare saath jaane ka koi shauq nahi hai. tum bus se jao aur mein apni car se jaoon gaa.
R: fine!!!!!!!!😡
A:fine!!!!!!!!😡
both moves in opposite directions...
well guys, that is part 3b hope you enjoy reading it....plz leave your comments here after reading it as many just read and don't comment.plz guys,your comments mean alot to me.

LOVE,
SAMEERA😊

tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome parts sameera
and do write more on the interactions btw the 2 grps of ppl yea
and thanks for the pm dear
do cont soon

love
tanu
pearlavari12 thumbnail
nice part update soon n wit a long part n plzzz pm me
sameera_12 thumbnail
PART 4:
As the hawks finished watching the hawks mansion from outside they came towards the door......
sam: this is beautiful !!!!!!!!!!! a place perfect in anyways..... (pics in part 3a)
abhi: so what do u expect???? hawks ke rehne kayliye koi jhopri ho gii???
sam:( why r they all rude towards me i am seeing this from the beginning now....enough i can't tolerate this any more. i belive in tit for tat rule and now i am going to make them learn that what SAMEERA MALLIK is?)😊😊
tanvi: so, who has the keys???
sam: i have them
sam opened the door and everybody got inside and were😲 shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sam: what the hell is this????😡😡
abhi: what is this???????😡😡
every1 else: OMG!!!!!!!!!!this is not possible...
till evening the hawks has seen the mansion fully and now they were very much worried b/c there were 30 big rooms in the house with attach baths, dining hall, T.V room, kitchen, library, gym were not included in those 30 so, in total the rooms were more than 30. they were not allowed to have ant cheif or maid or servant all the work was to be done by themselves and veer had called them and told them that at the end on their 2nd week in hawks mansion they r going to throw a party in which D.M is also going to come.
The mension was so big and they have to takecare of that from outside to inside all...... now they all understood why they have been given 2 weeks holiday to settle down.
After seeing the mension.........
sam: this is horrible, i am going out for a while otherwise i'll faint🤢🤢🤢.................
samrat: now with this hell we also have to adjust with her...😔😔
abhi: no!!!! she had to adjust with us😡
tanvi: guys!!!!!!! dont u think hum sameera ke saath kuch zayaada he rude ho gai hain...i mean whats her fault if she is selected for hawks and she has a tie in points with abhi definitely she has some special skills with her
eisha: 😕 hmmmmmmmmmm i think tanvi is right guys.
farhan: sameera ko choro ab yeh batao ke agay kya karna hai mujhe to is jagah ko dekh kar hee ajeeb sa lag raha hai hum yahan rahen gay kaise??????????
abhi: whatever..dekha jaye gaa
farhan: kya dekha jaye gaa ???? hamari dead bodies????😡😡😡
abhi: shut up and just think its night and we must go to sleep now.......
tanvi: aur hum kahan soye gee????
samrat: yahan lounch mein aur kahan kynki khalii yahin ka paankha sahi salamat hai...
every1: hmmmmmmmmmmm😔
SITUATION INSIDE HAWKS MENSION:
although no doubt the house was beauti full but from inside it was a mess, it was horrible. the mouses, cockroches and lizards were running here and there.only 1 lounch fan was working, no light, nothing, all electricity problem was also to be sort out by them as they were not allowed to call even the electrician. the rooms which they could say r neat and clean as compared to thers were like this

farhan: mujhe bhhok lagi hai yaar aur nahana to choro kyunki water tank bhi buhat ganda hai usse bhi saaf karna hai .
samrat: guys yeh dekho mujhe bahar se mirchi mili hai abb filhaal yahi khani pare gii...🤢🤢
every1 eats chillies except sameera.
sam: mein mirchi nahi khaoon gii.
abhi: to bhooki raho.😡😡
sam: FINE!!!!!😡😡
tanvi: guys lets go to sleep...
sam: yahan?????????🤢🤢
abhi: nahi to kahan??????😡
sam: mein bahar jaa rahi hoon mein yahan nahi sooun(sleep) gii.
abhi: kisi hotel mein jana rules ke khilaaf hai.
sam: i know 😡😡
abhi: go to hell😡😡😡
 sam left with anger...........😡
every1 sleeps
AT MID NIGHT:
farhan: 😃 stop it whos it?????
abhi woke up..
abhi: whats the matter why r u shouting.
farhan: stop tickling me...
abhi sees and starts to laugh😃
every1 woke up
tanvi: whats the matter????
abhi: see... poing farhan's leg
every1 burst out laughing...😃
farhan fainally wakes up starts to shout
farhan: MOUSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!
after farhan's session, every1's sleep was gone so they went out for the fresh air and they saw that at the right side of the mansion in the garden sameera had made a swinging bed of a cloth, had tied its bothends with trees and was sleeping peacefully in the fresh air....
abhi: hum wahan garmi mein chohooon(mouse)ke beech so rahe hai aur yeh yahan😡😡😡
tanvi: so what.😡😡..she has the prsence of mind😡😡😡and now i am going to do the same u stay here....
at last every1 got to sleep applying the same method and abhi also b/c he had no other way to sleep.

AR SIDE:
A: so, basket abb van mein jaye gii. GOD mein bachh gaya.
R: that idiot !! mein to us ke saath kabhi marr ke bhi naa jaoon...
as armaan reache the car parking he saw his tyre punchured....
A: oh!!! no!!!!!!!! ab mein kya karoon?????????? ab to lagta hai ke bus se he jaana pare gaa...
armaan calls the bus station and bocks the ticket....
IN THE BUS:
conductor: sir!!! yeh app ki seat hai..
A: thanks😊😊
and went there
A: conductorrrrrrrrrrr.....
c: jee sahab ??????
A: mein yahan nahi bethoon gaa....
c: sahab aur koi seat khali nahi hai...agar aap yahan nahi bethay to app ko un kay saath beth na ho ga pointing towards a seat....
armaan sees

A: kya yaar meri kismat he kharab hai , atleast basket un se to betterhai..... mein yahin beth jata hoon
R:😃jao naa armaan tumhe un kay saath bethna chahiye
A: hehehe   shutup😡
R:
meri bhi kya kharab kismat hai mujhe bhi iss ke saath bethna ho ga warna meri seat us kay saath hai aur mein wahan nahi beth sakti..😡
 on the way few people stopped the bus and got inside. ... those people were robbers.......
robber:jo kuch bhi nikaal de warna iss ladki to maar doon gaa...pointing the gun towards ridhima...
every1 gives their valueable to them except armaan.
robber: o hero tum bhi...
A: pagal samjha hai kya iss ke liye mein apni ghari de doon never waise bhi yeh buhat larti hai le jaoo isse....
R: mein jhagra karti hoon!!!!!😡😡😡 hamesha tu start karte hoo😡😡😡
A:tum
R:tum
R:tum
R:
tum
robbers: khamoshhhhhhhhhh warna mein tum dono ko golii mar doon gaa aur iss ladki ka to woh hashar karoon gaa ke maut ke liye tarse gii...
A:kya kaha😡 maut!!!! abhi bata hoon.... ek to derh pasli ka hai upper se  khalli goli dekha kar maut ki dhamki deta hai????😡
R: kya kaha derh pasli aur kHALLI GOLLI abhi dekhata hoon yeh dekh....😡
he shoots but nothing happens.....
robber: yeh kaise ho sakta hai????😲😲😲
A: abhi batata hoon.....
when robber saw armaan's muscles and his angry looks he ordered his mates to return all valueable they have taken and runs away....
R: TUM PAGAL HOO 😡 tumhe kisi ki koi parwa nahi pistol mein bullets thi😡😡😡
A: nahi thi
R: thi😡😡😡
A: nahi thi
R:thi😡😡😡
A: tumhe kaise pata ?????? ke thi ya nahi
R: mera bhai ek I.A.F officer hai....
A: ooooo😊😊😊 anyways u r right pistol mein bullets thi par mein nai nikaal li thi......yeh dekho...
armaan showed ridhima the bullets
R: tum nai itni safaai se kaise nikaal li kya tum bhi un ke group mein shammil the
A:😃verry funny😡 meri bhi behen  ek I.A.F officer hai aur uss ke saath rah kar mujhe bhi thodi buhat tricks to aa hi gai hain....
R: thanks meri jaan bacchanai keliye
A: us ki zaroorat nahi hai aggar woh tumhe uttha kar le jaate to mere saath jhagra kon karta...mein bore ho jata yaar😃
R: mein jhagra karti hoon????😡
A: haan
R: nahi
A: haan
R: nahi
other van passengers : yaar woh log in donow ko utha kar kyun nahi le gaye😡
rahul: kitna bura waqt aa gaya hai mera jo mujhe tumhare saath jana par raha hai....😡😡😡
M: oye ...😡😡 chup reh warna tera jeena mushkil kar doon gii...
R: kar do gii to kya abhi tak nahi kiya hai????😡  yeh to accha hoa ke us din mein bhagg gaya warna tujh se shaadi karni par jati...😡😡
M: tu bhi nahi aaya tha????😲
R: tu bhi se kya matlab
M: mein bhi bhaag gai thi..
other people in the bus👏
yeh dekho yeh wahi hai na jin ki shaadi mein hum gaye the aur yahi dono nahi aaye the
R: dekh log hamay pehchaan rahe hai, yahan se bhaag le
M: haan oye chalo
suddenly they saw their parents coming in the van muskaan and rahul were shocked😲
parents: ajj to tum donow ki shaadi kara kar he dum lenge....shaadi se bhaag gai aur yahan par ek saath bethei hoo😡
R&M: mare gaye😭
ATUL: woh dekho na anjali kitne acche plants hai...
ANJALI: haan atul buhat acche hai tum enjoy karo 😳aur mujhe sone do sukoon se😡
AT: theek hai anjali tum soo jao ....
AN: oh  god kahan phanss gai...😡😡
AT: tum nai kuch kaha anjali????
AN: kuch nahi
AT: ok
conductor: lonavla aa gaya.........
AN: thank god.... jan chooti
AT: mere plants............ ab mein apne lonavla waale plants ko bhi kuch time doon gaa anjali tum mind to nahi karo gii naa????
AN: is se better to AR ki fight jhelna hai.......😡😡
and after sometime fainally both of them reached to the orphanage and went to bed.......

Hey guys, this was part 4 i hope you will like it. plz leave your comments after reading it as they encourages me to write more and more and scilent readers plzz do comments.....
love,
sameera