opinions and voting affected

Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Whether scripted or not ,what ever they show on the programme affects the opinions and hence the voting. Many of us get influenced by the way the contestants behave,and that's only natural. I have noticed that many don't like Yashita,bec she projects confidence and boldness and think it's bec she is from Mumbai. People from small towns can also be bold and aggressive. It's just a person's nature and an individual's up bringing. (Nihira Joshi of challenge 20005 is a classic example).I fully agree that talent has nothing to do with from where they come. It's a gift of God and the opportunities that come their way is what eventually help to shape up the talent. I can understand someone not liking Yashita for her statements(scripted or otherwise. She had retorted to Prathiba's statement that she would take up the challenge),but one can't ignore the fact that she is a very good singer. She is truely versatile and brings life to every song. I find Tarun Sagar extremely arrogant and complexed about his background, but he is a very good singer. The producers/directors of the show tell us about the background of each contestant to enable us to understand them better and also to make us aware that there are such talented people who have had very tough lives and have struggled a lot. We do get impressed by smart talk and good dancing  and often tend to overlook the singing skills.

On a music show like this, we must try not to be biased and appreciate genuine talent.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khtronkakhilari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well I totally agree with you my friend but there are other contestants that are better or equally good then these two contestants - and yes we should appreciate the real talent such as:

- Zaheer
- Shujaat
- Vishali
- Soumen
- Sara

Thanks

Edited by jo_jo1214 - 15 years ago
cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yashita is the best singer in the show.
Originally posted by: jo_jo1214

Well I totally agree with you my friend but there are other contestants that are better or equally good then these two contestants - and yes we should appreciate the real talent such as:

- Zaheer
- Shujaat
- Vishali
- Soumen
- Sara

Thanks

Zaheer, Vaishali, and Soumen for sure.  However, I would like to take Sara off that list and replace with Pratibha.  Yashita has been consistently good too and I absolutely loved Debo's Tum Ko Bhi Thee Khabar today. 

Sara and Asma are mediocre.  Shujaat has great potential and I like his personality a lot but he has not been consistent so far.  Tarun has truly surprised me with his renditions this week.  I still can't stand his attitude but I must admit, he sang really good this week.  I would love to see Sara and Asma go over next two weeks.  The show has turned great from this week's onwards.  I am hoping they stay this way.
Originally posted by: cool-boy_018

Yashita is the best singer in the show.

She carried off Johnny Gaddar with style and confidence.  None of the participants could have done what Yashita did today👏
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yashita is a very good and versatile singer. I don't like her personality much but her performance are superb!!!

At this point I like all the contestants even arrogant/rude Tarun! so I would be sad no matter who goes!
pdesh thumbnail
Females: Vaishali, Pratibha & Yashita.....in that order
Males: Zaheer, Soumen
Those are my favorite for now....
Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jo_jo1214

- Zaheer
- Shujaat
- Vishali
- Soumen
- Sara

Thanks

Sure. I agree. I did not mean that Yashita is the best. All I feel is that the contestants should be judged for their singing and not other factors, although it's only natural that we get influenced.
afridi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sara by no means is a mediocre singer...ill give you that yashita is a good singer but her songs dun require so much technically... pratibha i think is the best female singer on the show followed by zaheer, sara, soumen, shujat and yashita
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Zaheer, Vaishali, and Soumen for sure.  However, I would like to take Sara off that list and replace with Pratibha.  Yashita has been consistently good too and I absolutely loved Debo's Tum Ko Bhi Thee Khabar today. 

Sara and Asma are mediocre.  Shujaat has great potential and I like his personality a lot but he has not been consistent so far.  Tarun has truly surprised me with his renditions this week.  I still can't stand his attitude but I must admit, he sang really good this week.  I would love to see Sara and Asma go over next two weeks.  The show has turned great from this week's onwards.  I am hoping they stay this way.

i agree to you gauri but i dont find sara a mediocre singer its true tht she gave many weak performances but now she is doing really well especailly this week she rocked the show literally.
Edited by hira** - 15 years ago