Know more about ANANYA MISHRA - INDIAN IDOL 4

sunil000407 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

ANANYA MISHRA

Ananya Mishra born on 12 Nov 1991 in Allahabad . This city was dwelling place for her family ,which has given birth to the founders of Lucknow gharana of kathak kalka and bindadin maharaj.She belongs to ninth generation of dancers in the family.At the age of five she performed wonderfull dance in the opening festival of 'sanskrit kala kendra'.In the same year she took the part in  annual dance comptetion of 'sangeet Natak Academy ' and won the first prize. Now she is in Indin Idol ''. Hope she will do better than her dance with her voice

Here are the Photos of Ananya

regards

sunil

Edited by sunil000407 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for telling about Ananya mishra, sunil bhaiya😊
sunil000407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: urooj101

thanks for telling about Ananya mishra, sunil bhaiya😊

ur welcome dear
ash2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't like her .her attitude is so bad whenever they shoewd her on camers she always look sooooooooooooooo over confident and arrrogant.or woh kahtay hein nay ke
'GHAROOR KA SAR NEECHAA.
hardyrules thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash2003

i don't like her .her attitude is so bad whenever they shoewd her on camers she always look sooooooooooooooo over confident and arrrogant.or woh kahtay hein nay ke

'GHAROOR KA SAR NEECHAA.

she is not overconfident ....yeh to waqt hi batayega ....who will be indian idol...for me ...She is indian idol...she will be.....last year people used to say about Emon ....he was though over confident...but Ananya is the best....she rocks...and she will win..
ash2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am sorry if i heart your feelings i didn't mean to do that that was my opinion and even anu malik sad that too plus everybody have their own way to judge other people..i mean i never saw that girl without that rude look on her face.
i am sorry again yaar if u think my opinionwas harsh.😳
PRIYA335 thumbnail
I heard she is related to Govinda her granfather is Govinda's MAMA
sunil000407 thumbnail
thanks friends for ur all comments
!Dramagirl! thumbnail

'GHAROOR KA SAR NEECHAA.

i so agree with you, she jus loooks soo arrogant and wit bad attitude
jus duno...shes such a show off
josh135 thumbnail

'GHAROOR KA SAR NEECHAA.

i agree with u...in the audition she said im the grand daughter of Birju Maharah ... n thats y..shes getin all dspecial treatments ...she cud mention all this later on...y the hell during auditions infront of the judges.....her singing is okay not that great ..shes so over hyped!!!