soni/rano/manas

shivanggi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

can somebody please give me a re-cap of the story behind this three....

i had asked this question in the help desk section(yesterday) but nobody replied :( that's why i'm posting a topic....

thanx in advance..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jamune thumbnail
k dis is wut happened manas wrote a letter to rano saying that he loves soni not her and that she is mastaking it and they are just friends, rano doesnt noe dis bc soni was reading it and den soni lied saying sume romantic things to rano, and rano thought that manas wrote all dat and she hid da paper so rano doesnt see it. Soni meets manas and tells him she is love with sumeone else and dat she will onli marry him and ask manas begged him more to plz let rano live in her dreams bc she has suffered enough manas didnt want to agree to it but did. During the engagement and mehndi ceromoney first of all wut happened was dat wen both rano and soni were putting on mehndi da ladys mixed up da names they put raunaks name on rano and manas name on soni, anways manas keeps on acting  weird around soni and lajjo see;s dat and thinks soni is tring to ruin ranos happiness, but da day of their wedding she see's da lettter and cries and asks soni to forgive her saying u onli did all dis for rano's happiness. But the day of their suhaag raat by accident da letter dat lajjo hid in her room got into rano's luggage and she read it and cried so much. Soni and manas find out and get scared. And then the next day rano decides to  stay quiet for everyone happiness, and wen both soni and rano go to their maayaka for the phat phere rano realizes da soni knew from da begginning and thinks does dat mean da soni also like manas and now she thinks bc of soni her life is ruined, so lets see in da future wut happens
shivanggi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you very much :) that was a big help...
giguser thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
isn't it stupid of Rano to think Soni loves Manas, after all she had gone through that inspector business to get toghether with Raunak. she knows soni loves raunak and not manas, then why all natak😕