is kasamh se going to end now

preetygirl104 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys is kasamh se going to end now? it has been a long time it has been playing and the serial is too far now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think this is gonna happen soon
not heard anything about KS coming to an end

Shikhoo thumbnail
hey it's a ekata's searial.............😉.....never stoped...............always go on ............as she want..........and story to abhi strt huyi hai...........abhi to jasi aur bani ke happy movements bhi baki hai krishana , vidya varun , vicky ki shadi baki hai.........AW ki intry aur usaki shadi phir ...............one more next generation..😉😍🤣..............bahut kaam hai.....oh! god...............😳🤣
-dhruvi thumbnail
it not going to end anytime soon.
the earliest will be like next year '09
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Y? Kyunki is still runnin. Then KS is a baby next 2 that.
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😆 thats funny, its gonna be shocking if it ends. ekta has a rep for draggin a show for 8 or more years.
Nah i don't think its gonna end anytime soon.
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I heard something like this long time back....but I don't think that KS will end now!!!!
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: generator

hey it's a ekata's searial.............😉.....never stoped...............always go on ............as she want..........and story to abhi strt huyi hai...........abhi to jasi aur bani ke happy movements bhi baki hai krishana , vidya varun , vicky ki shadi baki hai.........AW ki intry aur usaki shadi phir ...............one more next generation..😉😍🤣..............bahut kaam hai.....oh! god...............😳🤣

so true😆😆
abhi toh sab jawan hai.....let them grow old😆
Sheena_Row thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is what a friend told me....

Ekta's shows will end when the following happen

1) A person or multiple people will lose their memories multiple times

2) The heroine and the hero will spend about 5-10 days together in 5-10 years time and have 5-10 kids - each one will be a one-shot baby

3) Heroine and hero will have three generations of children without having a single wrinkle or gray hair and remain eternally young.

4) A person or multiple persons on the show will have plastic surgeries

5) A brother-in-law, a sister-in-law or a mother-in-law or all three together will be the villains of the show

6) The heroine or the hero will suspect his spouse of having affairs even though they are supposedly satya savitris or satya harishchandras....and personification of morality

7) The children will get kidnapped or murdered (multiple times) or at least raised as some one else's child

8) Child will turn against mother or father and be the evil kid at least once in his life time.

9) Some one else's child will be the good guy for at least some time before being turned bad by the evil step mother.

10) THe hero will get married multiple times to the same woman or sleep with multiple women and have kids by each one of them.

🤣

"The ordinary man is an anarchist. He wants to do as he likes. He may want his neighbor to be governed, but he himself doesn't want to be governed."
Edited by Sheena_Row - 15 years ago