Celebrity Fan Clubs

~THe cUteSt hoTteSt jOdi HiTen GAuri~ - Page 7

jyotika20 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ght_3fr3

Today in SBS :- they show GHT in Star Parivaar Asia Wedding Fair
in banglore GHT was waring same drass as in pic from tellychakkr********

as today SBS complite 4years & was one hrs epsoide, both GHT congract SBS for complite 4 years, anchor aske hiten about 4th ka panda, hiten said that we complite 4 1/2 years from our marraige, they aske gauri about 4 good things in hiten ,she said his honsty, his care elc & they aske hiten about best 4 things in gauri, he said she is hard from oust side & soft from inside, she bear my pakowas everytime **************************both looking soo cuteeeeeeeee , hiten was totally masty in mood & gauri was also smiling***************

thanks for the update afra๐Ÿ˜Š......i saw it too,it was really sweet na.๐Ÿ˜ณ I just loved it when gauri said that hiten must have repented 40 times that why did i marry gauri๐Ÿ˜† and hiten was like noooo ways can i ever say that i don't even think that way๐Ÿ˜† and best was when hiten said every day with my wife is special by keeping a hand on her shoulder pulling her closer and he said the last best quality in her is  she loves and cares for me so much that the whole world knows it๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by jashajasha - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: ght1

Mehru ur dream come true amen.

I made these sigg's in evening but cudn't able to post due 2 server problem๐Ÿ˜ญ. 1st is original sigg the rest r just effect, every1 can use which ever they like. do let me knw guys wat u think๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰. This yr Diwali is really gonna b rocking๐Ÿค—!!!

Just want 2 tell u all all the designs n border in this sig is made from GHT's both pics by using mask technique in Paint Shop. Different effects r achieved by photoshop's different actions. Honestly i m surprised with my own result๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฒ.

Original

Different effects

wow awsomeeeeeeeee punnu..โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
well im gonna 2 deffa use them..and well im still in minds as to which to use๐Ÿ˜•..with great
difficultyi managed to slim it down to these 2..but well seems its gonna 2 give me a tough time
to pick the last 1...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
anywa me going off to lunch..mom is scolding..so will pick after coming back
๐Ÿ˜ณ.
ps: i dnt understand anything abt the techniques..to advanced 4 me.๐Ÿ˜†

gHT_BEST thumbnail
oH GOD I MISSED SBS i was watching amiatbh's news and was depressed tht he is sick!Hopefully insHALLAH HE''LL BE F9 ANDHEALTHY SOON:)

but plz give me tht sbs link as soon as it comes sunaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
gHT_BEST thumbnail
gimeme exact details plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz of sbs and wen willthis be repeated tomm at 12??????????
ght_3fr3 thumbnail
SBS tell about baa death & 5 years leap in kyunki , which also could persent 5th genration from virani family , omg my poor KN will become grandperants ************************************** Edited by ght_3fr3 - 15 years ago
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: gHT_BEST

oH GOD I MISSED SBS i was watching amiatbh's news and was depressed tht he is sick!Hopefully insHALLAH HE''LL BE F9 ANDHEALTHY SOON:)

but plz give me tht sbs link as soon as it comes sunaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

komal wait mehru is uploading sbs's video.
my adorable ght thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jashajasha

thanks for the update afra๐Ÿ˜Š......i saw it too,it was really sweet na.๐Ÿ˜ณ I just loved it when gauri said that hiten must have repented 40 times that why did i marry gauri๐Ÿ˜† and hiten was like noooo ways can i ever say that i don't even think that way๐Ÿ˜† and best was when hiten said every day with my wife is special by keeping a hand on her shoulder pulling her closer and he said the last best quality in her is  she loves and cares for me so much that the whole world knows it๐Ÿ˜ณ

awww...thanks a lot afra di and jyotika di for the update....aww....I wanna see this as soon as possible....god why do I have tuitions at the time when sbs comes....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†I will have to wait for the video to be uploaded.....๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
This content was originally posted by: adeela

komal wait mehru is uploading sbs's video.

awww...thanks for telling adeela di...๐Ÿ˜Š
This content was originally posted by: ght_3fr3

SBS tell about baa death & 5 years leap in kyunki , which also could persent 5th genration from virani family , omg my poor KN will become grandperants **************************************

OMG....what's the need to take a leap....and kn will become grandparents....lol....the most looking grandparents ever....๐Ÿ˜Š
gHT_BEST thumbnail
guys write to sbs to reat the repeat telecast shown today they showed ght's live from bangaloreee and we missed it ask them to repeat it plzzz. write to them ASAP AT [email protected]