I don’t like manipulative women: Salman

rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I don't like manipulative women: Salman
Soumyadipta Banerjee
Thursday, October 09, 2008  23:59 IST

Salman Khan reveals what puts him off in a woman and why he doesn't talk about his past relationships

[email protected]

Rumours are rife that Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif are drifting apart and how the couple has got into numerous squabbles. But Salman says that he doesn't like getting into a jhagda with the woman he loves.

"I like simple, nice and straight-talking girls. Not the ones who do chik chik," says

Salman when questioned about his kind of a girl. "I don't like women who are manipulative and scheming. Whatever you have inside you, you say it straight out. I am okay with that fact, and that will never be brought up ever. But if you're lying to me then that becomes a problem with me," adds the star.

The actor who has been portrayed as 'an angry young man' in real life says it's important to have a bit of anger.  "Everybody should have anger. It's important to have that fire in you. I don't mean frustration and jealousy. I mean the drive to be somebody.
You can't be cribbing saying 'I don't have any backing' or that so and so got his success through unfair means. You need to look at a hero and say, 'Aisa banna hai mujhko…aur iss se bhi aage jaana hai', " says Salman.

When asked why he doesn't prefer talking about his past relationships Salman says,
"It's my personal matter and it stays with me. Why would one want to spoil a person's name? You share moments with a person, good, bad, whatever….you cherish them. You hold them in your mind somewhere and then eventually they go away. There is no reason for animosity and vindictiveness,"
he says.👏

Though Salman's 'Bang bang' song in the forthcoming Hello is a hit, he says he finds it difficult to match steps with the hip hop generation. "This whole culture of 'hip hop, bro and yo' doesn't come easily to me. For kids who have grown up with the R&B culture it's different. We've grown up on disco dancing. So it's difficult to adopt the body language but we're trying," he ends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Love Sallu.

wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When asked why he doesn't prefer talking about his past relationships Salman says,
"It's my personal matter and it stays with me. Why would one want to spoil a person's name? You share moments with a person, good, bad, whatever….you cherish them. You hold them in your mind somewhere and then eventually they go away. There is no reason for animosity and vindictiveness,"
he says.👏

that's rite sallu, wel sed ...thnks

love his comments about not badmouthing its true if you with someone why would you bad mouth them nice intereview..

bollygossipgirl thumbnail

A very good and honest interview.

Salman and Katrina are definitely a good match, they seem to share alot of the same characteristics.
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
I'm not surprised by Sallu's answers. He may be a superstar but he's such a simple and honest guy. bless him....he's... *sigh* ☺️
Thanx :-)
Mistyy thumbnail
this is why i still like him despite the all the controversies around him!

He is honest, hope he  gets what he deserves!
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww...he is so cute....and such a nice guy