Fan Fictions

Lost#2- (RN) p74 'The Traitor' pg144

awaazilicious thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hey you all its been a long time. Since the first part reached 150 pgs i've opened a new thread. Thanks lot for the support al of you given me so far due to which i've bene able to reach till here. here is the link to the fiirst part of Lost.

here is the much awaited part finally.

ORDERLY JAI

"Are Naina nahi, nahi Naina bus karo bus karo warna marjaaoonga. Naina...Nai..." his voice choked and then just the door opened and eveyone were in for a shock. Raj and Naina were shocked to find the visitors finding them in that postion and the visitors were Aalekh and Huda who were shocked to find them in that postion as to them it looked something else. Rajveer was semi naked and Naina was sitting on top of him and leaning onto him. Naina literally blew it this time by projecting her lost desires.

"Uh I think we came at the wrong time, We'll leave and come back later. Sorry Sir you carry on." an embarrassed Aalekh turned around to leave with Huda. Actually he had to drag him away as he wasn't prepared to leave.

Both Rajveer and Naina came to their senses and quickly got off each other. "Wait Cadet Aalekh it's not like you think we..." he paused because he noticed the faint red light in the corner which reminded him of the hidden cameras in his room. When he entered the room he was in the role of R2 but when  he saw Naina he had transformed into Rajveer but thank God he remembered just in time. Not only could Bharghav see him, but here him too so now he had to think of a story which was 100% R2. "Actually we were playing a game and Cadet Singh here obviously lost. She couldn't take it and charged on me and ripped off my clothes and God knows what she had planned." he made a sheepish sly look knowing how much he would have to pay later but right then he had no choice.

She was apalled by his reasoning and stomped on his foot quite hard. He yelped with pain and held his foot whilst hopping on one spot. Then with utter frustration walked out of the room. Both Aalekh and Huda didn't know whether to find it amusing or shocking so didn't react at all.

"Let me tell you guys never to tell a woman she lost as they're all bunch of spoil sports and they put all the blame on you. It's because of you they lost. Gosh women!" he hissed and walked off in his room as he was standing practically naked which was highly inappropriate.

Aalekh knew that it was their cue to follow him inside so he nudged Huda and both of them followed Rajveer inside and closed the door. "Now sir that we're in here I guess it is safe to talk."

"You're very smart Cadet Aalekh." Rajveer spoke whilst putting on his shirt. "You see Major Bharghav is a very cunning and clever man and he is not going to just let one of his pawns out unsupervised. Especially a mastermind thief like R2."

"So he planted cameras in your room?" Aalekh sounded surprised.

"Bingo!" Raj clicked his tongue and gave him a thumbs up. "I found out on the first day I came back and since then I've been very careful when inside here. I've maintained the role of R2 more or lessly but today I nearly forgot but thank God I remembered in time."

"But how come it's safe in here?" Aalekh was confused.

"Because mister genius here," Rajveer pointed to himself, "cut the wire. I needed one place atleast to myself."

"Oh." he smiled.

"Wow sir, you're really something extra ordinary." Huda was really impressed by Rajveer's multi talents. "Pata nahi is phullen ko baar baar aappe ghussa kyu aajaaata hai."

Rajveer walked up towards Huda and put his hand over his shoulder, "you see Huda there aremany things that we don't all understand and here is a similar case. Only I understand Naina and her temperaments so why don't we leave it here." he patted his shoulder stylishly snubbing him and Aalekh just couldn't help but snigger. Huda felt offended.

"Now that we're here why don't you tell us why you called us here." Aalekh enquired.

After hearing that Rajveer bit his tongue, "dekha, is Naina ke chakkar me sab kuch bhool gaya me. Have to keep her under control and disciplined." Both Aalekh and Huda couldn't help but laugh at his remark as they found it too new to hear him talking about Naina so personally. "Stop laughing like fools and sit down." he transformed in Rajveer again and ordered the boys. They did as were told as they became afraid. "Now the reason why I called you here is becasuse Major Bharghav is coming back to the academy."

"What!" both the boys exclaimed simultaneously.

"Yes you heard right, he is coming. Infact, I'm the one calling him."

"Why sir? Isn't he the enemy here?" Aalekh had become a bit excited and got up.

"Calm down cadet and sit down." Aalekh sat down again. "I know he is the enemy here but there are various reasons for this action. I thought it was about time to lure the devil out of his lair. Here I'll have the upper hand and will be able to know what Bharghav is up to from close."

"I see. Wel lsir what do you want us to do?" Huda asked as a matter of factly.

"I need you all to be alert about his arrival and to make sure you guys don't get manipulated by him again like last time during that mentorship programme. Inform the rest about it. We'll have to be extra careful with him around here as any slips and it's all over. You'll have to make sure you behave with me as the R2 Rajveer and not the Rajveer, Rajveer. Obviously you're not supposed to know that I'm R2 but...oh you know what I mean." Along with the boys he hismelf was getting confused. "When you go out of this room show it as if you've met the R2 Rajveer and not the Rajveer, Rajveer." still both the guys seemed bemused. "Just go out and don't say anything." That seemed a better option.

After Aalekh and Huda left. Rajveer knew that his phone will ring any moment and just as he was about to lift his feet it rang. He smiled and fished it out of his pocket and then slid it stylishly. "Hello daddy, so good of you to call upon your son after so many days." sacrcasm was present everywhere.

"You're welcome son." Bharghav spoke with mock conceren, "now how could I possibly leave my prescious son out there all alone."

"Yeh yeh cut the overacting now and tell me what do you want?" he knew what Bharghav wanted but had to pretend to be oblivious of it.

"You know exactly what I've called you for. I had called you all here and you had the guts to send me an order to come there?"

"Oh so you received the gift in the box. Come on I thought it would be a happier reunion if the daddy came to meet his son rather than him going to him and then getting into trouble for being a very very bad boy." he chuckled.

Bharghav was obviously unimpressed, "shut up! I can clearly see you're playing a new set of games now. I hope you're not plotting anything against me because my dear boy you're just to end up at a dead end." 

"What are you talking about? ahhh let me guess reporter Raju must have given you the latest news. Well is it a crime to build a relationship with the cadets? I mean I've got to maintain their trust in me just like Rajveer use to. I've found out that he had plenty of one on ones with this batch of cadets so I was just following him."

"Whatever. Now if you really want to play it this way then lets have it. You want me in the KMA so I'll be there but do remember, with me being there is just going to make it difficult for you. I think we'll have a great time together. You better get ready sonny boy as daddy has planned a really tight and hectic schedule for you." It was Bharghav's turn to scoff.

"Can't wait." Rajveer shut the phone but stood there pondering about what was Bharghav planning now? By the way he was speaking it clearly showed he had already got things up his sleeve. He'll have to get to the bottom of it soon.

Next day the first drill was gym drill and unfortunately Naina was just a few mintues late and Sonia took advantage of it and insulted her and taunted her in fron tof everyone. Then she made her work out harder than others. This was a time where she would be able to teach Naina a lesson for messing with her and trying to take R2 away from her. That was one thing she had to prevent as she needed him for her own purposes.

Naina knew Sonia was doing it on purpose and she was boiling inside but she had to remain calm. Aalekh was there too to help her so she did do what Sonia kept telling her. She knew what she was doing was right but Sonia just kept making it worse for her and telling her to do it again and again. finally she had had enough and was going to charge on her but Aalekh quickly came and held her back.

"Kya kar rahee hai Naina? paagal hogayee hai kya?" he spoke under his breath so only Naina can hear him.

Naina stuggled out of his grip, "chore de mujhe Aalekh, aaj me is kutiya ko chorungee nahi."

"You can't do anything rational, remember. Look here anything you do will be held against you so stop it."

"Cadet Singh and Cadet Sharma, this isn't your free time where you're chatting but is drill time." Sonia stood in front of them with folded arms. "both of you are going to do twenty rounds around the ground in half an hour. come on and move it." she was enjoying being the boss and was going to take full fun out of it.

Both Aalekh and Naina were stunned about their punishment but had no choice and had to oblige so both of them set off. Naina was raging with every step she took and to make it worse it began raining. First lightly and leading to really heavy. Her anger was like hot lava and the heavy rain was working as fuel in the fire. Wonderful combination. There were plenty of things she was angry about and this was the perfect way to let it all out.

Aalekh was following her and knew she was pretty burned up by now. He jogged to her side, "Naina you don't have to do this. Captain sir hai na tujhe bachane ke liye. tu waapis chaleeja."

"Aalekh agar tu jaana chahta hai to jaasakta hai. I'm going to finish this and show that ***** that Naina can do anything." She continued jogging away.

"You don't need to proove anything to anybody. I'm telling you go." His pleads went to deaf ears as she wasn't interested to listen to him and she increased her speed and went ahead of him over the hilly tops. He just shook his head and followed her.

Due to the rain it had become really muddy and many parts had become quite slippery but that was not going to stop her. Aalekh did warn her many times to be careful but she was too caught up in other things to listen to him.

Just when Aalekh thought it was dangerous the worst happened and Naina's foot slipped over the slippery muddy edge but she was luckily saved by a strong firm arm. Surprised to be saved she stared at who it was and got lost in the most enchanting eyes ever.

Rajveer stood there staring at her wet face with some of her hair tendrils falling on her cheeks. It gave her the sultry look which aroused him and if he wasn't standing on the grounds of KMA then he would have whisked her away right at that moment and would have shown her how much he loves her. She also stared back at him scooped down in his arms as if she couldn't look away. His wet locks were just playing a havoc on her emotions. Why did he have to always look so desirable? Then she remembered what happened yesterday and came back to her senses and then pushed him away.

"I don't need your help all the time okay."

"Okay, but you were going to slip back there Naina." Rajveer tried advancing towards her but she put her hand out to maintain the distance.

"So? I would have fallen and then would have stood up again. What are you doing here anyways?"

"Well I found out that someone got told off in their gym drill and was pretty pissed off so I just came to make sure that person was alright." He was smiling.  

"I don't need you to be my knight in shining armour." after that sarcastic statement she jogged away further ignoring him.     

He stared at her back wondering what just happened and then he gave Aalekh a confused look but he just shrugged his shoulders and followed Naina. Rajveer made a face and then also jogged behind the two, catching up with Naina. "Come on Naina, why are you overreacting?"

"Well that's just the way I am. if you don't like it go away." 

"Oh god now you're just being too childish." he laughed hoping she'll join in but she was not impressed.

"Oh so now i'm too childish for you. Fine! go and find someone who isn't too childish for you. I know why don't you go and cling onto Sonia as she seems like your perfect match." Now Naina snapped back at him and continued jogging away further up the hill.

he followed her, "Naina you know why everything is the way it is so why are you still behaving like this?" he was still jogging beside her.

She didn't want to listen to him anymore, "Just go away Rajveer and leave me alone."

"Naina come on, get real." he tried stopping her by grabbing her upper arm but she shrugged it off him agressively and sped away. Now it was his turn to become annoyed as her behaviour was getting out of line. "Bus bohat hogaya Naina, jab dekho hamesha mujhse yuhi jhagar tee rehtee ho. Kuch ehsaas bhi hai ke mujhpe kya beetee hai? You always think about what's happening to you but never think how I'm feeling during all this. Fine! you want to be left alone then you can very well stay alone. Jab apna ghussa thanda hojaaye or phir..." he pointed towards his brain, "dimaag me yeh baat samjh me aajaaye tab mere paas aana. Good bye." he ran away from her up the hill. He was truely hurt by her and now expected her to ask forgiveness.

She stood there thinking about what he just said and it was so true. Somebody else's anger she took out on him and now he was truely hurt. She didn't want to say all that to him but she couldn't control her anger.

Aalekh caught up with her and saw her just standing there, "kya soch rahee hai?"

"Aalekh i think I made the biggest mistake ever. I shouldn't have said all that to Rajveer."

"Of course you shouldn't have. You're very lucky to have such a life partner who is ready to do anything for you. God he even accepted bullets for you. What more do you want? Don't ruin your life like this Naina. If you loose him then you'll loose everything. Jaake onhe rokele. osse pehle ke dair hojaeh."

She knew he was right so with a whiplash she turned around to see where Rajveer had got to and she saw him climbing up the high hill top. it looked pretty steep and dangerous and she had to stop him. She ran as fast as she could and from the bottom of the hill began shouting. "Rajveer! please wait."

"What do you want now Naina? I left you alone and now you're still following me." without turning around or stopping he conitnued going further up. The hill had become quite slippery due to the heavy rain but he was not concerned about it. 

She tried getting through him again, "Please Rajveer listen to me. I'm sorry for what i said but please don't go any further."

"No, I'm sorry Naina for bothering you and caring for you so much. But don't worry I won't be doing that anymore so you can be relieved from me." If she could be stubborn so can he. This time he was not going to give in so easily. 

"Rajveer I'm sorry please don't say all that. Wait don't go further." she began climbing up the hill but now it had become too slippery and she kept slipping but she didn't give up and kept going. Rajveer also wasn't listening and was going further when he heard her sqirms and squeals. He stopped and turned around to see what was happening but his foot slipped on the edge and before he knew it he slid down the land slide. 

"Rajveer!" she screamed out of astonishment. Then quickly got onto the top of the hill where he fell from and kept looking for him. "Rajveer! Rajveer!" but couldn't find him. she was on the verge of tears and tried to go further when her foot also slipped in the same spot and she also slid down the land slide. She was going so fast that she couldn't stop but soon was held up by the same strong and firm hand. she was so glad to see he was alright. "Rajveer mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai."

"Mujhe bhi tumse kuch kehna hai." he struggled to talk as he clung onto a tree branch, barely holding both of them.

"Pehle mujhe kehne do."

"Nahi Naina, pehle mujhe kehne do." he pleaded as if it was a matter of life and death.

"Agar maine nahi kaha to phir dair hojaaehgee."

"agar maine abhi nahi kaha to phir hum dono kabhi kuch nahi kehpaaenge." she gave him a quizzical look as she didn't understand."What are you saying Rajveer?"

"Ha, jis pair se hum dono latke hai wo gaaayyyaaa!!!!!" as he finished the branch broke and both of them fell down the land slide. It felt as if being in a rapid water slide with no end.

Soon both of fell into a pool of water, probably made by the overflowing of the river. Naina surfaced and gasped for breath and kept searching for Rajveer. "Rajveer! where are you? Rajveer!"

"Yes." she turned around after hearing the faint sound. She couldn't help but burst into laughter as she saw Rajveer covered in leaves on his head. Thank God he was alright. She swam up towards him and threw all the leaves off him, still laughing.

"So madam what was it you wanted to tell me?" he pulled her by the waist tight against him under water.

Whilst staring in his eyes she forgot everything yet once again as nothing else seemed to matter, "simply that I never want you to leave me alone ever."

"Sochlo, yeh Rajveer Singh Shekhawat aisee bala hai jo kabhi nahi jaatee." he smacked his lips mischievously.

"Shayad me yehi chahtee hu." she kept coming closer to him, so close that now both of their bodies were pasted against each other. The water and the wet bodies were just setting the perfect mood and Rajveer had successfully reached her lips when Aalekh began shouting.

"Naina! Rajveer Sir! Naina!" He had reached the top of the hill after both of them fell and was trying to find them but he couldn't see below at the pool. "Rajveer sir! Naina!"

Rajveer grit his teeth together, "saale kee timing hamesha ghalat hoti hai."

"Rajveer!" she was surprised by his expression and he just gave her a 'what' look.

Then he decided to bring the guy out of his misery, "Yo Aalekh!" he screamed followed by a wolf whistle.

Aalekh heard it loud and clear and his gaze tried following the sound. Luckily he spotted them by looking down from the otherside. he sighed with relief after seeing both of them together and alright. "Sir, are you alright, do you need any help?"

"We're fine Aalekh and I think the help cadet Singh here needs can only be provided by me." he smirked hoping Aalekh would get the hint. It seemed to work as he just giggled and left both of them alone. Then Rajveer looked at Naina again with a naughty glint, "so where were we?" he advanced towards her and attempted to kiss her but instead of kissing him back she quickly bit his right cheek cheekily and pushed him away.

"It's not going to be so easy captain." she laughed and began swimming away from him and was near a shore soon.

"Naina! don't do this yaar." he followed her.

"Catch me if you can." she acted like a teenager running away from him. Now she was out of the water and running inside a cave.

"Yeh baat hai. Thair ab to me pakar ke dekhaoonga." he ran after her. She kept teasing him that he won't be able to catch her but he was not one of those to give up. Many times he tried cornering her but she was clever enough to escape. Now he increased his speed and finally caught her from the back and lifted her up, twirling her around. She kept giggling and squealing. Then both of them fell down on a stack of hay and got pasted against each other again. She stopped gigigling and stared back at him with passion and love.

He also got lost in her seductive eyes and at that moment she was too tempting to resist and to let go. He carressed her face with his cold wet fingers which just made it even harder for her. She closed her eyes. He continued rubbing her lips with his thumbs and then he bent down lower and devoured her lips with his. At first he was gentle as usual but this time it was her who took the initiative and pulled him closer to her and deepened the kiss and dug deeper. she held onto his hair tight and continued kissing him, not letting him go as if she was afraid of loosing him. Was it love or possessiveness? she didn't care as at that moment she was drugged on his kisses.

He came apart and breathed heavily still staring at her. He could clearly see in her eyes that she wanted more and he was ready to give her more. He laid kisses on the side of her neck and bit lightly on her collar blade whilst his hands swiftly and naturally moved towards the buttons of her uniform and began unbuttoning them.

Naina was completely involved in the moment and her eyes were closed but she opened them up for a minute and they became wide with shock. "Aaah!"

Rajveer stopped and quickly got off her to see what was the matter. "What? Did I bite too hard?"

"Behind you! Look behind you!" she was hysterical and kept pointing behind him.

He turned around and got a fright too. "Aaah!" he stood up immediately followed by Naina. In front of them was a huge tarantula spider and it was freaking both of them out. they were army officers who fought big bad terrorists but here were afraid of a spider. "My God." he clung onto Naina like a small child.

"Do something, throw it away, or something." Naina was equally afraid and wanted Rajveer to do something. "Oh it's moving." Both of them stood there watching it and just when it began moving towards them they both shreiked, "Aaah!!!!!!!" and both ran away from there escaping the horrible animal as if they were being attacked. "Do something its following us!" Naina kept screaming as she ran forward not knowing where she was going. It wasn't important they just had to escape.

"What shall I do, it's going to come and eat me otherwise." Rajveer also had become hysterical and it just turned into a comical state. No one looking at them would think they were in the army but would see them as two innocent teenagers. "Naina, Naina bachao!" he could feel the spider had climbed up his leg now. this was horrendous and he tried kicking it off but it was climbing up slowly. He bumped into her and when she saw the spider she shreiked even louder. instead of helping him she ran away from it. "Naina! hey wait! throw this thing off! Help! somebody help!" he couldn't think of what to do and he acted as if he was going to die soon.

"Rajveer what are you doing? stop screaming like a child and brush it off." He was annoyed with her remark so he kicked his leg hard which threw the spider off him but unfortunately near her.

"Aaah!" she let it out and ran back towards Rajveer and both of them fell back together on the hay stack again. Then after a while both of them fell into fits of laughter over their childish behaviour. They couldn't believe they were literally running around afraid of a spider. They laughed so much that tears appeared in their eyes.

She rested her head on his chest, "I can't believe two people who have fought so many dangerous vicious people in the past were afraid of a tarantula." she continued laughing.

"Yeah I can't believe it either but I should thank the tarantula you know for stopping me making a big mistake."

She sat up and looked at him stunned, "what do you mean? what mistake?"

"Naina," he sat up and took her hand in his, "me janata hu ke ab jabke hamaree shaadi hogayee hai tum apne patni ka haq chahtee hu per me itnee jaldi yeh nahi karna chahta. I want to wait as I know it'll be worth the wait. Aaj hum jazbaato me behekgaye the or agar wo spider nahi aata to shayad hamare beech me wo qadam ho bhi jaata. I'm not saying it would have been wrong as making love to you would be the best thing ever in this world. that's why I want to make the world worthwhile for that experience." 

Naina touched his cheek, "It's okay Rajveer. I've got no complaints and I know you love me so much not to hurt me. I'll wait because I also want that special bonding between us to be everlasting." he took her hands and kissed them affectionately. 

"Wese I must admit one thing. I didn't know ke Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat ko darr bhi lagta hai, or wo bhi ek spider se." she burst out laughing again.  

"ha, ha, ha, very funny madam but let me remind you that you were the one who screamed first by seeing it." he gave an exaggerated sarcastic smile.

"Yeh I did but you were funnier. What was it you said...oh yes  'Naina! hey wait! throw this thing off! Help! somebody help!' Oh it was just too hillarious." she couldn't control her laughter so held onto her stomach.

He was getting ready to get up and stop her, "Naina you better stop, you better..." she continued making fun of him and he had had it. "Oh now you're going to get it." he was about to catch her but she stood up and he fell on his face in the hay. It just gave her another reason to laugh. "Thair ab tujhe nahi chorunga." he stood up with determination and began chasing her again. She ran away as fast as she could but finally he did catch her from the back and picked her up in the air.
This song began playing in the background...

"Kitna pyaara hai yeh pyaar
pyaara, pyaara.
Huwa hai pehli baar
hota hai ek baar
phir na hoga, yeh dubaara."

She felt like singing.

"Hai mera dil chura ke legaya,
churaane waala, mera qaatil"

He smiled at her and came closer to her and tickled her neck and joined in too.

"Hai mera dil chura ke legaya,
churaane waala, mera qaatil"

Both of them ran outside to the pool of water and jumped inside swimming towards the waterfall. Then they played around under the fall and then she held him by putting her arms around his neck.

"Yeh dil tujhpe aayaa hai
aate aate."

she splashed some water at him taking him by surprise and then he held her hand midair.

"Dard e dil to jaata hai
jaate jaate."

he splashed some water at her too making her squirm. She fell back lying in the water.

"Jaage the soye hai
hum dono khoye hai."

he leaned in towards her.

"Kesee tanhaaiyee hai
masti see chaheeye
yeh mausam hai pyaar ke qaabil."

he kissed her throat lightly. Then she made him turn around and literally climbed up on his back and made him take her away to the shore like a piggy back.

"Hai mera dil churake legaya
churaane waala
mera qaatil."

He collapsed by the end of it and she just laughed at him. Once they were back in the cave he asked her for a dance and she gave her his hand. Then both of them waltzed around lost in love. After a while tired from it all lied down on the hay stack with her resting on his chest. He engulfed her in his arms.

"Ab to kaate na kate, pyaasi raate."

she closed her eyes.

"kuch, kuch hota hai sunke
aisee baate."

"Beichaini sehne de
palko me rehne de."

he nuzzled her neck and she gasped with pleasure.

"teree raaho me hai
teree baaho me hai
jaane jaana, meri manzil"

she turned around facing him and kissed him all over his face. He leaned his head back later with a big grin.

"Hai mera dil
churake legayee
churaane waalee
meree qaatil."

she hugged him tight.

"Hai mera dil
churaake legaya
churaane waala
mera qaatil.

Kitna pyaara hai yeh pyaar
pyaara, pyaara
huwa hai pehlee baar
hota hai ek baar
phir na hoga
yeh dubaara."

Both of them sat like that close to each other and soon fell asleep.

It was long before Naina's eyes opened. At first she was surprised to find herself in a strange place as she had forgotten for a while where she was and how they got there. Then she saw the fire burning and Rajveer so close to her that she remembered what had happened earlier. She snug into him more and smiled. Then she looked at her watch and shrieked once again.

"What? what?" he woke up with a jerk with her being so dramatic again. He was afraid another scary animal must have come.

"Have you seen the time? My God Rajveer it's the evening now. We better get back to the academy before people start freaking out. Oh no Major Bharghav is going to arrive in half an hour. come on let's go." She pulled onto his arm but he seemed so calm.

"Relax sweetheart, you're freaking out right now. Come on itne haseen moke ko yu hi khona chahtee ho." he tried pulling her closer to him and wanted to continue romancing with her but she was not in the mood anymore.

"Come on Rajveer, we better get going." She stood up and pulled his arm. He gave up finally and continued walking with her out of the cave and through a route back up to the road in the academy.

to be continued...

hey you all I'll continue this part later as right now can't do it.
so here it is. I hope u all enjoyed it.                             
Edited by awaazilicious - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

feedback thumbnail
that was amazing!!! wow thank you so much for updating. will wait for the next part :)
suhana.dixit thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for informing dear....Update was mindblowing as usual..U r back with a bang,..πŸ‘.....
So the mystery behind the hidden camera is solved...Raj is very intelligent indeed..Huda was so correct...
I really loved this conversation between R2 n Maj. Bhargava..The way they talked with each other was too hilarious..
Naina is always angry on Raj but wat else she can do????????with such a cute hubby on your side u obviously want all his attention..n dis can b the best strategy (show your anger n he'll follow uπŸ˜‰)But Raj is no less he made Naina follow him..Good going..Alekhh's timing is really very bad but Raj is so open with Alekh ..I just cant believe dat he is same shy Rajveer who was so apprehensive in accepting dat he loved Naina n now he is loving her openly..πŸ˜† Just love dis side of his personality...I loved their romantic scenes...They were really intense...
I loved this scene where spider was approaching dem
"He turned around and got a fright too. "Aaaaaaaaah!" he stood up immediately followed by Naina. In front of them was a huge tarantula spider and it was freaking both of them out. they were army officers who fought big bad terrorists but here were afraid of a spider. "My God." he clung onto Naina like a small child.

"Do something, throw it away, or something." Naina was equally afraid and wanted Rajveer to do something. "Oh it's moving." Both of them stood there watching it and just when it began moving towards them they both shreiked, "Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!" and both ran away from there escaping the horrible animal as if they were being attacked. "Do something its following us!" Naina kept screaming as she ran forward not knowing where she was going. It wasn't important they just had to escape.

"What shall I do, it's going to come and eat me otherwise." Rajveer also had become hysterical and it just turned into a comical state. No one looking at them would think they were in the army but would see them as two innocent teenagers. "Naina, Naina bachao!" he could feel the spider had climbed up his leg now. this was horrendous and he tried kicking it off but it was climbing up slowly. He bumped into her and when she saw the spider she shreiked even louder. instead of helping him she ran away from it. "Naina! hey wait! throw this thing off! Help! somebody help!" he couldn't think of what to do and he acted as if he was going to die soon."Real fun

So now the real action start when Bhargav will b coming to the academy where he'll face a totally new side of Rajveer...πŸ‘

Do update soon πŸ˜›

litika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
that was a really good update....it was ful of everythin love, comedy everything....cant wait till the next partπŸ‘πŸΌ
Deeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Arwa..... im completely loved the part!!!!
and waiitng for u to complete it...
Naina is behaving like a kid....... but i cant realli blame her... how many women can tolerate their man being smooched by sumone else..... and keep quiet about it... nd tht sonia.... i can even say anything about her... she is such a......beep beep beep.......
liked the sequence between rajveer huda and aalekh where raj tells huda that he understand naina...
bhargav cmin back... wonder what he'll tell them to do now.... tht ma n comes like a hurricane..... but i hope our raj finally wraps up his story!!!!!
loved Raj-Naina romance.... par yeh dil maange more.... the spider thing was so funny.... my mom too says things like... look at ur size and look at its size... the spider shld get scared of u... but its always the opposite.... continue soon... coz u rock!!!
Cheers,

Deeya
aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wooooow this is the best part,

RN were juz amazin,funny n lovely cute romantic couple,

u'r dialogues r rockin,hats of 2 u,

it was realy awesum,awesum,awesum n super,

waitn 4 the next part.

Arwa hip hip hurray,

Aarthi
diya7000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for notifying me about the update..vaise agar tum na bhi karti to main dhund hi leti iss new thread ko πŸ˜ƒ 

How do u do this everytime??You r just too good yaar...what an update this was....there was romance comedy ....means every masala!!!......I'm again out of adjectives to appreciate your work...πŸ‘β­οΈ

Ohh this huda...kitna besharam hai..ya okay even if Raj n Naina weren't doing anything like that! but still huda was not ready to move from there!!..gosh!!!🀣

he made a sheepish sly look knowing how much he would have to pay later but right then he had no choice. .........bechara Raj...kitna darta hai Naina se πŸ˜›

Haha Naina stomped on Raj's foot....!!....

Both Aalekh and Huda didn't know whether to find it amusing or shocking so didn't react at all. ....πŸ˜ƒ
Alekh he is soo smart...he understood that Raj wanted them to follow him and also the fact that there are hidden cameras in Raj's room...cool .. huda sikhoo kuch isse....

"But how come it's safe in here?" Aalekh was confused. ....thx Alekh..ifact I was also confused...thx for raising the questionπŸ˜›

"Because mister genius here," Rajveer pointed to himself, "cut the wire. I needed one place atleast to myself." ....hmmmmmmmmm no one can be smarter than Raj😳

Uff  huda will be huda all d time...why doesn't he stop himself from commenting about Naina!!..anyways Raj made him speechless...good

After hearing that Rajveer bit his tongue, "dekha, is Naina ke chakkar me sab kuch bhool gaya me. Have to keep her under control and disciplined." Both Aalekh and Huda couldn't help but laugh at his remark as they found it too new to hear him talking about Naina so personally. ...hahahaha wat joke...Raj Naina ko control karega....hehe...well Raj keep on trying..

The conversation of son n dad was awesome.....cool son hot daddy..πŸ˜‰....nice combination

Soniaaaaaaa....argh I'll kill you...you...*****

Due to the rain it had become really muddy and many parts had become quite slippery but that was not going to stop her....Naina's foot slipped over the slippery muddy edge but she was luckily saved by a strong firm arm.  ........awwww you know I was expecting exactly this...😳😳

Rajveer stood there staring at her wet face with some of her hair tendrils falling on her cheeks. It gave her the sultry look which aroused him and if he wasn't standing on the grounds of KMA then he would have whisked her away right at that moment and would have shown her how much he loves her. She also stared back at him scooped down in his arms as if she couldn't look away. His wet locks were just playing a havoc on her emotions. Why did he have to always look so desirable? Then she remembered what happened yesterday and came back to her senses and then pushed him away. nainaaaaa kyuun itna gussa hoti ho yaar....πŸ˜›

Uff yeh dono jab jhagarte bhi hain tab bhi kitna cute lagte hain....😳😳 

Really both Raj n Naina are really lucky ...very well said Alekh😊 

"Rajveer mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai."

"Mujhe bhi tumse kuch kehna hai." he struggled to talk as he clung onto a tree branch, barely holding both of them.

"Pehle mujhe kehne do."

"Nahi Naina, pehle mujhe kehne do." he pleaded as if it was a matter of life and death.

"Agar maine nahi kaha to phir dair hojaaehgee."

"agar maine abhi nahi kaha to phir hum dono kabhi kuch nahi kehpaaenge." she gave him a quizzical look as she didn't understand."What are you saying Rajveer?"

"Ha, jis pair se hum dono latke hai wo gaaaaaaaaayyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!" as he finished the branch broke and both of them fell down the land slide. It felt as if being in a rapid water slide with no end. ..................................coool conversation...haha

The water and the wet bodies were just setting the perfect mood and Rajveer had successfully reached her lips when Aalekh began shouting.

"Naina! Rajveer Sir! Naina!" He had reached the top of the hill after both of them fell and was trying to find them but he couldn't see below at the pool. "Rajveer sir! Naina!"

Rajveer grit his teeth together, "saale kee timing hamesha ghalat hoti hai."

"Rajveer!" she was surprised by his expression and he just gave her a 'what' look. ...................................................🀣.......................poor Raj.......sach mein Alekh bhi na!! timing iski hamesha galat hi hoti hai.................

"We're fine Aalekh and I think the help cadet Singh here needs can only be provided by me." he smirked hoping Aalekh would get the hint. ...............hehe situation ne Raj ko bhi besharam bana diya...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

He also got lost in her seductive eyes and at that moment she was too tempting to resist and to let go. He carressed her face with his cold wet fingers which just made it even harder for her. She closed her eyes. He continued rubbing her lips with his thumbs and then he bent down lower and devoured her lips with his. At first he was gentle as usual but this time it was her who took the initiative and pulled him closer to her and deepened the kiss and dug deeper. she held onto his hair tight and continued kissing him, not letting him go as if she was afraid of loosing him. Was it love or possessiveness? she didn't care as at that moment she was drugged on his kisses.

He came apart and breathed heavily still staring at her. He could clearly see in her eyes that she wanted more and he was ready to give her more. He laid kisses on the side of her neck and bit lightly on her collar blade whilst his hands swiftly and naturally moved towards the buttons of her uniform and began unbuttoning them. .... ..................😳......................................................aham ahammmmmmmm.....

Naina was completely involved in the moment and her eyes were closed but she opened them up for a minute and they became wide with shock. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" 
Rajveer stopped and quickly got off her to see what was the matter. "What? Did I bite too hard?" .....................kyunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....I was soooooooooooooooooo very much excited.................yaar....iss tarantula kooooo baygon spray karke marrooo.........

"What shall I do, it's going to come and eat me otherwise." ..................are they really army ppl!!! hahaha......ek spider se dar gaye dono......but it was really funny.🀣

I'm not saying it would have been wrong as making love to you would be the best thing ever in this world. that's why I want to make the world worthwhile for that experience." .....theek hai theek hai.........but tab kuch to karna chahyiye tha na.....me was soo excited even much more than them......hehe..main bhi kitna besharam ho gayi huunn.........but all fault is of their awesome chemistry...n of yours too coz you create such passionate scenes..........ke me expect more n more... 

"Relax sweetheart, you're freaking out right now. Come on itne haseen moke ko yu hi khona chahtee ho." he tried pulling her closer to him and wanted to continue romancing with her but she was not in the mood anymore. .........jab kuch karna hota hai tab this is not d right time bolta hai.........now he doesn't want this moment to pass by!!! stupid....but yet sooo charming

Pls pls update soonnn.......n pls don't get bore of such a long rly...
rituka7 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
too good
update soon long asap..........
fanatic 21 thumbnail
FIRSTLY THNX FOR UPDATIN.......

SECONDLY  IT WAS A ROCKING UPDATE.........

RN WER FABULOUS,CUTE YET ROMANTIC.......

CONVO BTWN BHARGAV N R2 WAS MINDBLOWING ....TOTALLY LOVED IT........πŸ˜‰

GOOD DIALOUGES AS WELL

IN ALL WAS A AWESOME UPDT....πŸ‘

*Rajeevian* thumbnail
excellentπŸ‘.cont soon......... Edited by *Rajeevian* - 15 years ago