natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello everyone...πŸ˜›

I'm extremely sorry this section has not been too active lately.

As we all know, KGGK is saying goodbye to all of us very soon! To me, this is good news as well as bad news. Good because many types of storylines have been shown and I think now it should end on a good note before it gets extremely boring.πŸ˜ƒ And bad because now we won't get to see Saksi, Kiran, Tina, Chetan, Mita, Achint, Tina, Jatin, Priya, Raj, Archana, Bharat, Barsha, Rinku and the rest of the lovely Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki cast every Mon-Thurs.πŸ˜”

It doesn't seem like it's been running for 8 years because it has been so great! And so has our forum!😳

I would first like to say Congrats and Thanks to Balaji Telefilms and the whole cast and crew of Kahani... for making such a great serial and making it a huge success! Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki was always a treat to watch and I'm surely going to miss it...😳

Also, thanks to alllll of you amazing forum members for sharing your thoughts and opinions about the show on this forum! You have all been great...πŸ‘

Now, let's say our final goodbye to Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki from the members of India-Forums.com!πŸ˜ƒ Let's say goodbye to Sakshi Tanwar- Our one and only Parvati and everyone else who's involved with Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki....πŸ˜ƒ

Please write a small message about YOUR journey with KGGK and how your experience in this forum has been.

Thank you to everyone....😊

This is your KGGK viewbie signing off,

Sana
(KGGK Dev Team)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I still can't believe the show's endingπŸ˜•This was the one show  that I was sure would be on forever, and the only K show that I wouldn't have minded being on forever Where else are we going to see such a great ensemble cast working in perfect harmony together? In 8 years the cast of this show have never been involved in any catfights or scandals, or actors' clashing egos creating tension on the sets. As a few people - Ali, Kiran K and Lily Patel - have commented in articles, it truly seemed like this really was on large family, who always got along off screen despite what was going on on-screen.

As someone who has stuck with this show from the beginning, it is extremely sad to watch the show end now, even though it has run its course in many ways. It's like losing a huge chunk of your life - for goodness' sake, I was a ruddy teenager when the show began!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It seems like we've grown up and matured with "Parvati Bhabhi and her family". Goodness, I remember the first ep as if it were only yesterday - that first iconic scene that everyone remembers...the rangoli and diya that we always make fun of nowπŸ˜†

I guess what I'll miss most about the show is the characters, and the actors who play them. For me, Sakshi is Parvati, and it will be difficult to see her and not think of her as such, or to think of her as any other character, should she take up TV again. It'll be difficult to not see her every day as Parvati/Janki/Swati, and to not hear those great bhashans from her...truly, Parvati always gave the best bhashans and the best slapsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† No other bahu/saas could ever compare to Parvati in style, elegance, grace and strength. Ever.

And what about Pallavi? No other 'villain' will ever be as human as Pallavi - the two women who played her have together created such an iconic character that the audience have never really been able to hate her, even at times when she might have deserved it. This is one villain who always had a heart, and I'm so glad that, even if the show is ending, she's getting her happy ending😳 Shweta K and Achint - thank you for giving us our Pallavi😳

And my Shruti. Despite all the ups and downs over the years, despite my anger at the way the creatives have often mishandled her character, she is and will always remain my favourite😳 From the mature child in the early years, to her relationship with Krishna, Om, Parvati and Kamal (I still remember and love his "bacha"😳😳, and nobody says "mamma" quite like ShrutiπŸ˜†), to finding out the truth about her parentage, to Aryan and the Doshis, to Sameer and Gayatri, to Pranay, Tannu and Chotu, to the Janki-Shruti fights, to bringing Om home....I've loved each and every track she was in, even if sometimes I disagreed with her actions. Like Pallavi, Shruti is a flawed human being, with selfishness and greed and love and loyalty all part of the package. I'll miss the chemistry between Tina and Sakshi, from their mother-daughter bonding moments to their fights, and I'll  miss the relationship between Om and Shruti, and Kamal and Shruti and Krishna and Shruti, and even Pallavi and Shruti. Basically, I'll miss ShrutiπŸ˜­πŸ˜† Thanks Tina, for giving me my most favourite character, and for always acting her with honesty.

As for Kamal, he truly has gone through acres of change throughout the course of the show - from the illiterate hangabout he was in the beginning, to a well-informed, intelligent businessman, and not forgetting those moments of Rishi Kapoor comedyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kamal has always been the most steadfast of characters, despite his luck with womenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†and I'll miss his loyalty and his humour always.

Om - how glad I was when he was brought back. I know that the topic of Om has caused a divide across much of our online community, with some people preferring others to the jodi of OP, and that is fine. What are discussion forums for, if not for differing opinions?😳 But for me, Om will always be Parvati's other half, and despite the negligent way that the creatives have treated him upon his return, I am still glad that he was brought back, because it was the one thing - the only thing - that Parvati ever wanted. I've loved the OP jodi from the very beginning, and to have their love kept alive throughout the years was the most beautiful thing on this or any other show. Not for Parvati the three-thousand marriages and divorces like other characters; not for her the transferring of affections from one husband to the next. Parvati has always loved only one man in her whole life, and even when he was gone, and there seemed no chance of his coming back, and even when there was opportunity for her to "move on" with her life with another man (I don't think a woman necessarily needs a man to "move on" from something, and I'm glad that Parvati didn't think so either), she continued to love the one man who had been her companion forever. Her love for him never wavered, not when they were against each other, and not when he was "dead". Not for a second did she think she could choose another man in his place. That was the beauty of Kahaani, and of a real, loving relationship. How I'll miss OP😭😭

How can I end this character list w/o talking about "Kill me..." Sasha?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† From the moment he and his clan made their entry - in black leather and motorbikes, no less - he has enthralled all of us to the extent that, like Pallavi, we could never truly hate Sasha. The coolest villain on TV, he was one who could command the same screen presence as Parvati, stand in the same frame as her and deliver, and Chetan deserves many accolades for his performance. The "Mahabharata" track after the 1st leap was one of my favourites, as was his love story with Monica, and now his return to the AG family. I'll truly miss this hunk of a villain, and his crazy and often suspect chemistry with "Parvati...Aunty"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chaya - God how we hated herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That woman was the bane of so many people's lives, and we can only applaud Rinku Karmarkar for her excellent portayal of this bitter-no-sweet characterπŸ‘πŸ‘It can't have been easy to play the character that people didn't love to hate, but simply hated. But Rinku pulled it off, at times we all pulled out the hair on our heads at her antics, and wished we could enter our TV screens and slap her silly. Thank you, Rinku, for playing your role so well that we truly hated your character, but appreciated you😳.

Trishna - was there ever a villain as funny or as clown-like as her?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ever since the leap, Trishna has made us laugh like no other - her antics, over the top and crazy, have entertained us for so long. That iconic red lipstick of hers created a fashion trend like no otherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Mita, thank you for such a wonderful portrayal, and for the Janki-Trishna fights that we all loved so muchπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘

As for the rest of the clan - while I may have had my differences with the Buddha Brigade (Score one for Trishna for that epithetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†), in the beginning they were each of them as strong as the rest. Dadi, Babuji, Vandy Maasi, Maaji, Ajay, Avantika, Gaurav, Shilpa, Neeraj, Mitali, Preeti, Sonali, Parth, Vigyat, Monalika, Sonu, Varun, Krishna, Gunn, Aryan, Sameer, Gayatri, Trishna, Rajeshwari, SD, Mallika Doshi, Suyash Mehra, Shikhar, Mayuri, Ashu, Nikhil, Rishika, Aditi, Adi-Mets, Tiny and Bheem, Chotu/Ishan, Pragati, Trishna, and last but by no means the least NARAYANI DEVI, whom we all love and miss like mad - thank you all for making the show what it was. In your own ways, you contributed a lot to the threads and texture of the show. If I've missed anyone out, apologies - there are a lot of characters!! 

Who can forget the iconic theme tune, the variants of which would often created such thrills down our spines. That moment when Janki returns on the boat in the dead of night, the moment when Om dives into the water to save his Parvati, and every single time we hear that title tune revamped has been such joy. That title track will be missed as well. And if I seem to be using the word "iconic" an awful lot in this post, that's because there is no other word - the show IS iconic; it has created a kind of history that can't be mirrored or repeated ever again.

And finally, the creatives (begrudginglyπŸ˜†). I may not have liked a LOT of the things you've done, but it cannot be forgotten that YOU created Kahaani in the first place, and even in its darkest days, you kept Kahaani a notch above the rest, always above the rest. You gathered a brilliant cast, created great stories and relationships and played on the right chemistries, and for that, you get my thanks.

There never will be another show like Kahaani (not least because all the new shows are copies of each other and have pieces of furniture playing human characters); Kahaani was THE show, maybe at the beginning right behind Kyunki but it caught up and surpassed it (IMO) over the years. Kahaani was the K show from which all K shows are now made, it was a pioneer in its path, and it introduced us to such wonderful talents and created a resonant chord in our hearts. Kahaani will always be missed😭 and lovingly remembered😳

P.S Maybe when the show ends, and if enough members agree, we could air Kahaani reruns on the site; starting from the very beginning, and enjoy the show together again.

P.P.S Sorry for the extra long speechπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but after 8 years, this is the least that Kahaani deserves!
Edited by psawyer - 15 years ago
sunidhifan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can not believe Kahani is ending it just feels like the other night i was laying down in my moms lap watching kahani or ask my mom to let me go watch tv for half hour during my exams
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

OMG, its really ending😭.

I won't say much about the show and the characters that I loved. Coz I will be repeating what Vasu said😳 .

I would like to thank Vasu and Juleka for giving us this wonderful forum. You both really manage this forum very well πŸ‘πŸ‘

Special thanks to Krishi who is doing the updates these days πŸ‘. Thanks all the video updaters and picture updaters.

I enjoyed my short stay in this forum. I hope we continue meting on IF in some other forum.

Vasu, Chandrika, Desichick, Yippi, Krishi, Kunmum and so many friends whom I interacted with in ED sticky.....a big hug for you all πŸ€—

On a lighter note, though PAASHA did not happenπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ , but SHAGUNN is gonna be a realityπŸ˜ƒ, so I am happy that finally Saasha has become good-boyπŸ˜† and will settle down with Gunn 😳

Cheers
Ritu

scorpio8990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii has been my favourite for 7 long years....
& the reason is not only its all-time interesting story lines & tracks but the most elegant Actress "Saakshi Tanwar"
Not only me,we all fans of KGGK can proudly say that Saakshi has done great justice to the character to the Parvati.
She is one beautiful actress of television & can play any character with great dignity & versatile way!

She looked maginificent when she entered Kahaani with the avatar of Janki Devi....Oh GOD!
She looked ever elegant & stunning!😍
So whatever happens,Kahaani would be in my favourite serial list ALL my Life!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Manojie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My turn for a speech, makes me sound a loser but:

I am gutted Kahaani is ending, it is my favourite show, ever made. I will miss it. On the plus side, I have another 3 years with Rajshri to go, so it's not over for me yet. I want to say, Kahaani has been inspirational to me in many ways, it has taught me morals and taught me to be a better person, and it has actually influenced the way I live my life ALOT. I will be sad to see this show end, it ruled my teen years as it was the programme I was addicted to.

I don't want to add more to this because everyone else has added to it. But I hope they let us put re-runs of Kahaani on here.

mangal bhavan amangal haari drabahu sudasarath achar bihaari. I do hope that's the last thing they play on Kahaani as that was the first thing they played.
bratster thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
im going to miss this show😭

its been a really gud serial
Edited by bratster - 15 years ago
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Just another Episode to go before Kahaani bids Goodbye from TV 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...but i still can't get myself to come to terms with the fact that Kahaani's actually ending this long n Beautiful journey!!  πŸ˜­...Can't believe that after tomorrow, i won't be watching Kahaani when i tune into Star Plus at 10:00pm 😲  πŸ˜• πŸ˜­ ..Aw, the thought of not having Kahaani being aired from next week, the AG Mansion, Sakshi potraying Parvati / Janki, the Background scores, those gr8 storylines 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...its all so Devastating!! πŸ’” πŸ˜­ ..Kahaani is Special to me n will Always hold a Very Special Place in my Heart! πŸ€—..How i wish the show would go on until Forever!! πŸ€—...Kahaani's completed 8 long Rocking years? πŸ₯³...it only feels like yesterday that the show's begun! 😳 πŸ˜³..But thing I'm Really Happy About is that, Kahaani is ending on a Very High Note!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..Touchwood! 😳..Its truly an achievement that sets an example for others! ⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ...Kahaani Rocks!! πŸ₯³

How much i'll Miss Sakshi  πŸ€— πŸ˜­...How much i'll Miss Parvati / Janki 😭 ...How much I'll Miss Narayni Devi, Kamal, Suyash, Om, Chaya, Pallavi, Trishna, Tiny, Bhim, Gunn, Sasha, Adi, Aditi, Pragati, Chotu, Gauri, Mets, Ashu, Shivangi, Dadi, Maaji, Vandy Maasi, the AG Mansion of course 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...n All the Amazing n Extremely talented Actors who've made Kahaani so Special!!..πŸ€— πŸ˜’

Still Wish Kahaani did'nt have to end!  πŸ˜­ It did'nt need too ...But now that it unfortunately is, here's a set of "Thank You's" i'd like put in...πŸ€—

THANK YOU EKTA: For Creating Kahaani n all its Amazing Characters right from Parvati / Swati / Janki to Tiny n Bhim πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘....Thank You for convincing Sakshi to essay the Role of Parvati πŸ€—...there simply could'nt have been another better choice!! πŸ‘πŸΌ I'm glad you got Sakshi to say "Yes" ...n the rest is of coure History! πŸ₯³...n for your Amazing choice of TV's Best Actors all under one roof! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..You Rock!! ⭐️ β­οΈ ..Dying to hear you announce your next Big Project with Sakshi in the lead  😳😳...n hopefully a whole lot of the Kahaani Actors too! πŸ˜ƒ

THANK YOU KAHAANI CREATIVES: For penning those Amazing storylines!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Kahaani has been a Unique show that found a Very Special place in our Hearts that noting can replace πŸ€—...n you guys are responsible for it ⭐️ β­οΈ....Hat's off to you πŸ₯³...Yes, there were a number of occasions where i've been a 'lil cross with certain presentation of characters you'd made , but that's only 'coz i've Always wanted the Very Best for my Fav Show...πŸ€—

THANK YOU SAKSHI: For Me You are Kahaani 'coz it was You who brought Parvati / Swati / Janki to life n How!! πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...this was Your show n You've never ever disappointed!! πŸ€—...I'm so Thankful to the Almighty that Ekta made sure you said "Yes" to potraying Parvati n You did!! πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ...You're the Best n there could'nt have been a better person to play a character, You yourself come so close to being!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Its not like Parvati n Sakshi are two different people 😳...they're the same for me πŸ€—...n Parvati / Janki's my Fav character πŸ€—...All Thanks to Ekta n the Creatives for thinking about such a wonderful character n to You Sakshi, for breathing life n soul into this Special character!! ⭐️ πŸ€— πŸ₯³...You'll Always be the Best n i'll Love You beyond any amount of words can describe πŸ€—...n Jaanu 😳...You're so Special to me, that whatever said n done in Your praise will only all fall short!! πŸ€—...You deserve a Standing Ovation!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

THANK YOU KAHAANI STAR CAST: You'll have done such an Amazing Job thru' 8 years contributing equally as a Team πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ - Both Off-screen n On to make this show so Special!! πŸ€— Hat's off to the Unity n Love all of You have maintained all thru' with not a single Ego clash πŸ‘ πŸ€— β­οΈ...Everyone of you are Special n You Guys Rock!! πŸ₯³..Ali - Kamal Teddy, Kiran - Om, Aruna Irani - Narayni Devi, Anoop Soni - Suyash Mehra, Achint - Pallavi, Trishna - Mita, Kiran - Rajeshwari, Tina - Shruthi, Shweta Prasad - 'lil Shruthi, Shweta - our first Pallavi, Chetan - Sasha πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Dadi, Maaji, Vandy Maasi, Gunn, Gaurav, Niraj, Ajay, Shilpa, Avantika, Krishna, Mallika, SD, Monalika, Preeti, Mitali, Sonali, Sonu, Varun, Tiny, Bhim, Ronit, Chotu, Tannu, Aditi, Adi, Pragati, Maithili, Babuji, Kundan, Vikhyat, Parth, Bharat, Dadi Bua, Batuk Nath, Sameer.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Apologies if i've missed out any of the characters ...n all the Amazing Actors who potrayed these roles so Beautifully πŸ€—...Hat's off to all of you!! πŸ‘πŸΌ You've Rocked Kahaani!! πŸ₯³

THANK YOU - THE KAHAANI CREW: For all the 'Behind-the Scenes' action, the Amazing AG Mansion n the responsibility to decorate it n make it look beautiful πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...for braving thru' all the odds n giving us this Gr8 Iconic soap to enjoy!! πŸ€—...would'nt have been possible without you guys!! πŸ₯³ You all Rock!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I won't be able to describe in Words, the Extent to which i'm Going to Miss my Queen Sakshi potraying Parvati everyday from Mon thru' Thur 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...Sakshi's the Best!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...How much i'm going to Miss all the Rocking Characters of Kahaani n the Top-Notch Actors who came together to bring us Kahaani with their gr8 performances!! πŸ€—...Hope to see All of You coming around together in Ekta's next Big Project too πŸ€—...Soon! 😊...Kahaani has a Very Special Place in my heart n Always Will...πŸ€—..its never been a mere Daily Soap fo me..😳..it been such an important part of my life..πŸ€— πŸ˜..its going to be Really Hard watching Kahaani Bid Adieu tomorrow!  πŸ€— πŸ˜­

MY HEARTFELT BEST WISHES TO EACH ONE OF YOU AT THE KAHAANI TEAM πŸ‘πŸΌ...MAY ALL YOU ALWAYS BE BLESSED WITH THE VERY BEST THAT LIFE HAS TO OFFER πŸ€—...HOPE ALL OF SUCCEED WITH AMAZING PROJECTS TO WORK ON πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...MAY THE ALMIGHTY SHOWER HEALTH, PEACE, PROSPERITY & HAPPINESS ON ALL OF YOU!! ⭐️ β­οΈ

⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈThree Cheers to Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii!!! 😍 πŸ€— πŸ₯³  Will Miss You Heaps!! 😭 πŸ€— πŸ˜­

ajksingh thumbnail
Alvida KGGK....
Cannot believe its been 8yrs... I have been watching it forever... will miss it heaps..
I had to move aboard for my studies in the middle and didnt watch for atleast 3 months but as soon as I found out Indian Channel was available I was hooked on... and now I have to bid goodbye..
I just finished watching today's episode.. its hard to take that tomorrow will be the last.... never thought this show will come to and end and it has so my Alvida to KGGK and wishing all the characters all the best in their life.

I will miss you Sasha and Parvati.... and all of the other characters... hope they come back in a brand new show

Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg, it's ending tomorrow...I can't believe it.😭 I am gonna miss everyone..Sakshi, Tina, Jatin, Priya, Ashu, Pragati, Trishna, Sasha....everyone😭😭😭 It's been my 2nd fav. show followed by Kyunki...I can't give this place to any other show. πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I ll miss Sakshi. Hope she comes in another show. She is a brilliant actress..πŸ‘β­οΈ.Just bcoz of her, it had been running 8 years 😲 which is unbelievable😭
ll miss Adi-Mets jodi too. Although they were not shown together for a longggggggg time but still....as a fan, I ll miss them. I am totally shocked 2 no dat tomorrow, there's gonna be last episode.😭