Dodo, Uday Bhaiya, Uday =]

Posted: 15 years ago

To be very honest this guy is THE reason I watch the show, are there more people who find him extremely adorable?!!

His comic timing is amazing!! & his expressions just makes you laugh instantly and adore him at the same time!

Even in the promotional promos where everybody is defining what love is for them and he's trying to figure out "Love boletoh..........."🤣 simply cute!!

He's portrayed as pretty dumb but I feel there's more to his character and I would love to see more shades in him!!

What are your takes on him? : )

Edited by ~@$hm@~ - 15 years ago
As of now he is being dumb n a chamcha type of Dia but maybe there will be different shades to his character in the comin days I feel..He will get better wid NG n help them out....😊😊😊

this is my fav pic of his
🤣
I know he is soooo cute....i love him....n yeah there are more shades of his characters coming....i read somewhere that he ll soon turn into a dude n biggest support for Nupur n Gunjan....i think his character is real fun to watch n ll be more fun in future!!!

Mrs. Mayank😳
@sweetdreams4040 : I actually like his chamchagiri..its actually fun to watch that!! As for now I'm enjoying, lets see what's set for the future : )

@Preetidii : I totaly love that pic🤣

@cool_adeena : Really? thats so cool, now Im absolutely excited about him!!

Originally posted by CINDRELLA

🤣

Haahaaaaaaaaa! 🤣🤣🤣
Awwww... He Looks Shooop Cute! 😳

@CINDRELLA-Tht pic is hilarious🤣

Originally posted by CINDRELLA

🤣
This pic is just awesome,thx 4 sharing.
My fav dialogue of Dodo aka Uday is:"Arey Samrat ko toh basket ball khelna maine hi sikhaya hai,use toh basket ball ka 'X' bhi nahi aata tha"
And-"UDAY BHAIYA......bhaiya ki toh aisi ki taisi"
awww it's so cute when nupur calls him for uday bhaiya😳Mwah !
Originally posted by kpcool22

This pic is just awesome,thx 4 sharing.
My fav dialogue of Dodo aka Uday is:"Arey Samrat ko toh basket ball khelna maine hi sikhaya hai,use toh basket ball ka 'X' bhi nahi aata tha"
And-"UDAY BHAIYA......bhaiya ki toh aisi ki taisi"

I knoww..hilarious!!🤣