~*Ethereal Deepika FC~ Baby Deepika p.137-138 - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by kim_02

@Anku: πŸ€— Hey hun.....I'm not doing too well πŸ˜• Coughing is still the same...lost my appetite...chest and ears hurts the same...I think i might have the see the doctor....anyhoo, thank you for asking and for the info....btw, where did u see that???
Cant wait for the vdo and pics....πŸ˜›
and it's so sad that there's a rift between Salman and Shahrukh again. I thought they were frens but...gee...I wud love to see them in a movie together...sad πŸ˜’

@Chand: I am a big Madhur Bhandarkar fan hun....so I will watch Fashion....and Priyanka looks hawt in that pic...loved her dress...me wants 😳

Guys I have to go to campus now....Need shit load of things to do...
take care...n' Toodles...

Anku- Chand πŸ€— Luv u...Muah!!!

bYE tAsHu!!πŸ€—
i like the dress but not that short!! i'd add 3 cm more and wearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† my parents would goo mad if i wore it as it isπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it looks fab on piggy chops. πŸ˜‰

good luck with all ur workπŸ€—
Originally posted by ankita31

bye Tash,bye Chand..It is 10:30pm here...bedtime

See you both tomorrow!πŸ˜ƒ

bye ankita!! i gotta go to!! i'mm chatting in a cc same time and my replys r taking agez coz chatting here tooπŸ˜†

hey guyz

anku di,chandini,tashu and everyone big hugss...
soo talkin about PIGGYY CHOPPS(I just love this nickname) she is one gorgeous girl..loving her these days

anku di thanks for the eid news ....hope we get to see some pics😳
Originally posted by friends_rock

hey guyz

anku di,chandini,tashu and everyone big hugss...
soo talkin about PIGGYY CHOPPS(I just love this nickname) she is one gorgeous girl..loving her these days

anku di thanks for the eid news ....hope we get to see some pics😳

HiraπŸ€—
hiya!! kaisi ho?!!πŸ˜³πŸ€—
i know piggy chops looks fab!! luv her!! really can't wait for both dostana and fashionπŸ˜†
same!! wanna see pics!!😳
OMG PPl
i jsut saw ranbu deepu on starnews...eid bash at farah kahns place...ranbu was wearing pink shirt and deepu was wearing white...salwar kameez
Edited by friends_rock - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Bollywood_mad

HiraπŸ€—
hiya!! kaisi ho?!!πŸ˜³πŸ€—
i know piggy chops looks fab!! luv her!! really can't wait for both dostana and fashionπŸ˜†
same!! wanna see pics!!😳

i am good chaandii hows u...
 i never liked her but after fashion and dostana promos wowwwwwwwwwwwwww...became a fan of her...lolz...

guess what evne UR HARMAN was there at farahs eid bash!πŸ˜†
😲
😲😲

I left you guys at P-120 or 130 of last FC and now we already have a new FC with more than 10 pages? Us crazens are crazyπŸ˜†.

This FC is started by my sweetest Aishu. You are back with a bang. Missed you bachcha. πŸ€—
Originally posted by friends_rock

Yeah me off too btw the reviews of BOTH DRONA AND KINAP not good!

Drona is going to be a FLOP. I love Abhishek Bachchan but the fact is he cannot carry a film on his own. For that he needs a great director. Dostana will be a hit though. As for Dilli 6 again it has hopes only because of Rakesh Om Prakash Mehra of RDB fame otherwise the stills are not at all impressive and I don't think the two leads actors have the charisma to make the film hit on their own.

As for Kidnap, other than Imran Khan it is just like any film churned out by Mahesh Bhatt camp but I think it will run because of Imran..one never know. Imran's next Luck could be another big movie.

I am missing Deepika on screen already. Can't wait for CCTC and Imtiaz's next.

Originally posted by S o m i

Deepika Padukone Limca

Thanks a ton, Somu. Deepika was 18 something when she did this advt. She looks like a cutie kid. I had searched for this advt. for long.