Users

Frequent Posters

nikkii99 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
awesome intros of Kaju and radio! con't soon ouma and ritzzzzzzzz
ritu29 thumbnail
ok so u have meet to some charecters ltes meet the others
remember they all r in the 2nd year except muniza who thinks she is a phataka...

ok so we nearly see everyone is already in college except some which include evee "our baba" is still at the bottom of the stairs of the college looking at her watch for the "subh gadi" to enter the college.....

munni di who comes out of her katara car trying to look elegant as possible feeling uncomfortable with her short skirt that was a gift to her 2 years before....

she goes to evee...

muniza: arre evee tum kaisi ho ...aur ajj main kaisi dikhti hoon?

evee: beta ek saddhu ko kabhi nahi poochte ke woh kaise hai.... aur hum saant log sirf baghwan ko hi dekhte hai .... baalike tum ko dekh kar shayad bhagwan mujhe kabhi maaf nahi karenge.... jawo balike apni kaksha(class) main jawo.... SAADA BESURI RAHO....

muniza:(with attitude) KYA HAMESHA evee (muniza style of saying wateva in hindi) acts as if she doesnt know hindi much and just tries to ignore evee.. and both go to their class..

in the hallway of the college as always we see angad trying to flirt with kripa

angad: mangu darling tum ajj bahut koobsurat lag rahi ho..... can i give u a pappi? choti si plz.....

kripa:(kripa all tensed cause she doesnt know what to say) haye!!!! angu main to mere dialouge hi bhool gayi (a bit angry on herself) ....abb mujhe kya kehna chaiye?.....ok tum ek kaam karo u flirt with another girl and then i will observe what she says closely and then copy her ok ...go now

angad; whats this kripa ? ....dosre ke gf's apne boyfriend ko dosri pataki ko dekhne bhi nahi deti aur tum ho ki.....

just then the bell goes and its lesson time ......

ok so the first lesson we have is classical sangeet with zainub mam..

as everyone enters the class we see a teacher in a pink salwar kameez sleeping on the desk ...with her mouth wide open....... she doesnt even wake up with all the racket going on...

student: good morning kumb karan mam... ...shouts....

she gets startled... jumping up from the desk ....

mam: yes yes subh swagatam bacho aur dossre bacho as u all know today is the college's farwell party ...so y dont u all go and mingle around jab tak main hmmm.... kuch zaroori kaan karke aati hoon (which is sleeping)

swati: par mam ajj to pehla din hai college ka aur abb app jaldi se sikhaye kyu ki mujhe abhishek ke liye gaana gaana hai ...main uske liye gaana gaungi aur woh kahe ga... ...haye abhishek (dreaming) ..arre abhishek tum class main padhane kaise aagaye ...WOW... par tum so kyu rahe ho ?

swati goes up to the teacher whos sleeping agian thinking she is abhishek .....holds her face and is just about to kiss the teacher when she realises thats its not abhishek and screams...

swati: ahhhhhhhhhhh.................... afraid of getting hit she quickly goes back to her seat...

the teacher wakes up and realises today is the first lesson ....and starts

tacher: ok ajj hum " kowa allap" karne wale hai
KA KA KA KA, KA KA KA KA KA , KA KA KA KA KA

ok abb app sab open ur books to page 4 and start singing this aalap

everyone :KA KA KA KA, KA KA KA KA KA , KA KA KA KA KA

they REALLY sounded like a bunch of crows and as usual the teacher doesnt take much interest as she is in a deep sleep... thninking about somone? hmm.....

evee:( in the same tune as the aalap) aa gayi ho main abb ..koi chinta nahi .... sab chele evee ko pranaam karo.....

komal: abbe divya dekho main prithvi ke kitne paas bauthhi hoon...(actually she is sitting 1 row away from him)

divya: haa wateva komal main to uske goodh main baithi hoon ...dekhna chati ho...come into my dreams and u will see ke how much he loves me.....

prithvi: who is singing but still can hear them is thinking: haye yeh dono rakshas ki behne mujhe iss tarah kyu dekh rahi hai? control prihtvi...control pichle saal ki tahra nahi karna hai... tumhe iss saal apna mooh khona shikhna hoga ...... tumhare mouth par selotape nahi hai ki tum kuch bolte nahi ho ...inse bol do bol de prihtvi ke tum qazi ko bahut pasand karte ho ajj to kehna hi padega tumhe....

while in college the students have started their sangeet classes.. at home kuch aur hi khichdi paak rahi thi dilip and gayatri ke bich...aree i mean they had a cooker in between them in the kitchen with khichdi in it for kripa.....lolz

ok thats it for now ...sorry if its boring ... its just that i had to introduce some charecters here..and later we will out some charecters in action....

plz comment ....

hope u liked it

<RITU>
Edited by ritu29 - 18 years ago
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Tussi to good hoon..grreat very fuuny Lubjed it jaan..

Luv ya..

Ouma

nikkii99 thumbnail
hahahahahahaahaha ritzzz ji tusi great ho bhai
cont soonnnnnnnn yaar hahaha
ritu29 thumbnail
AWW thanx nikz and komal πŸ˜ƒ ...im glad that u liked it 😳 ....there will be more of action from ur'z and divya's side towards poor prithvi and nikz ji u will come soon....and also some new charecters

<RITU>
ritu29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: komal2310

prithvi mujhe milega na 😳😳 

lol what is with prithvi n qazi lol πŸ˜†

HMMM aww komal dont worry we wont disapoint u ...prithvi ke maml main....well atleast i think we wont πŸ˜•

anyway aage agge dekhna hota hai kya

<RITU>

usa_girl0021 thumbnail
 u both r soo funny lub u my jaans😳  hailaaaaaa yaarrrrr i lub my character πŸ˜† but plzz yaar mujhe teacher ko kiss mat karvaoo me not like thatttt πŸ˜† Edited by usa_girl0021 - 18 years ago
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lmaoooooooooooo! Oh god! U guyz are toooo funny! I cant stop laffing! Great job ritu and ouma! luv u both!
nikkii99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu29

AWW thanx nikz and komal πŸ˜ƒ ...im glad that u liked it 😳 ....there will be more of action from ur'z and divya's side towards poor prithvi and nikz ji u will come soon....and also some new charecters

<RITU>

thankoo ritz ji, now that uve made me a hot teacherni i want a hot male teacher like Zayed Khan like in the movieπŸ˜†...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
lub uπŸ˜›
usa_girl0021 thumbnail
Originally posted by: komal2310

lolzzzzz swati control yaar, i know u see abhi in everyone, so i will keep my amit away πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

lol kidding, btw ouma n ritu u speeled ABHISHAKE lol its ABHISHEKπŸ˜³πŸ˜† not shake shake πŸ˜†

lolzzzzπŸ˜† haan yaar plz change the spelling main aapne Abhi kaa naam aada teda nahi dekh sakti plz change it to ABHISHEKπŸ˜ƒ