GauriHiten ~ The King and Queen of our Hearts. - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by my adorable ght

thanks a lot for sharing tabu di...even I am seeing it for the first time...and ght look awesome😳
its new pic na ..i ahve never seen it before ............😳
Originally posted by my adorable ght

no di....I have no idea where she is...maybe sunara di is in touch with her...even I was wondering why she isn't online since so many days😭😭

Guys no clue where Suju is ???? I will her soooo much na 😭
Originally posted by Mehru1984

its new pic na ..i ahve never seen it before ............😳

WOW lovely pic 👏 noor
punnu...................thiz iz 4 u..........👏...............da introductory page iz so well-made tht it can't b xplained in words....kudos 4 tht..........😃😃...................................

thx 4 da article.........i'm sure there'll b loades of dhamal in navaratri...............hoping 2 c sum cute kn scenes...............

ydayz kn-bhoomi scene were superb....i luved da interaction b/w k & b...........................& also of kn..........da 1 thing i did not understand as 2 why nandzz went 2 tht horror house...& then vanished....i hope therez no supernatural angle 2 it😆😉...................da advance update sounds interesting...ght luk ravishing in the pic.........................

👏
Originally posted by Wazupp

Guys no clue where Suju is ???? I will her soooo much na 😭
awwwwwwwwww i'm right here darlingssssssssssssss(loads of hugss)....missed u all tooo😭....bt my pc was not well...there was some problem in SMPS of my pc😭and my exams were going on too😭and nw my net is vry slow that's why i;m unable to check my pmss......😭

hey Punnu lovelyyyyyyyyy intro of our new fc SPECIALLY THE NAME IS SUPERB 👏truely they r the king and queen of our hearts😳......congo to everyone for a brand new fanclub of our Cuties👏

BELATED HAPPY BDAY TO OUR ANGEL:)⭐️👏MAY GOD ALWAYS BLESS HER AND HER HUBBY TOGETHER:)

i caught all sbs updates and todays sbs tooo.....and recently saw Cuties brand new pics where Cuties r lookingggggggggggggggggggg toooooooooooooooooo hawttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt in blackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk👏

Originally posted by cool_time

punnu...................thiz iz 4 u..........👏...............da introductory page iz so well-made tht it can't b xplained in words....kudos 4 tht..........😃😃...................................

thx 4 da article.........i'm sure there'll b loades of dhamal in navaratri...............hoping 2 c sum cute kn scenes...............

ydayz kn-bhoomi scene were superb....i luved da interaction b/w k & b...........................& also of kn..........da 1 thing i did not understand as 2 why nandzz went 2 tht horror house...& then vanished....i hope therez no supernatural angle 2 it😆😉...................da advance update sounds interesting...ght luk ravishing in the pic.........................

👏
hey akzzz hw r u dear????

and yup loved yesterday's Karan and bhoomi scene.....bhoomi Nandu and Karan bhoomi the best father mother daughter jodi ever............i'm sure there is something big secret which Nandu is hiding and i'm quiet sure bhoomi and Karan will find the truth soon.................and i will love it if they r gonna show any horror or supernatural things...........loved KHKH series nwwwwwwww dying to see some KN's romantic scenesss:)
Originally posted by cool_time

👏
that horro house will be soething else .........i think its the matter of double role bc i noticed few things ...........😳
hey sujata welcome yaar soo will u be able to come frm now on ............bc its good to c all ght fans atleast come once in a day
OMG...sujata di...u are back...yipeeeeeeee🥳🥳🥳
I missed u so much....so how were ur exams and please don't vanish again...ok....and I agree ght look hot in that emi music launch😳😳
hey mehru hw r u dear???
i was damn busy and my pc was not well tooo....bt from nw i will try to be active once in a day atleast upar se my net is vry slow:(

waise lovely GHT pics and videos....i missed so many things yaar