Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Napppyyyyy Thnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....and my god I can't belive u have such a good memoryyyyyyy mannnnnnnnnnnnnn....how did u remeber tht about my avi.......well the baby was sooooooooooooooooo cute na...damn I lost the pic.....Butttttt U have oneee awesome memoryyyyyyyyy....even I can't remember sooo muchhhhhhh....trulyyyyyy u have one awesome and rare qualittyyyyyy....thnkkkkkk u sooooo much I love black foresttttttttttttttt....Ok so I cut the cake jaldi se......so tht u can have a piece from my birthday cakeee........heheheheh thnkkkkk u take careeee.......luv yaaaaa...
Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 15 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: funky n crazy

heyyyy sindhuuuuu🤗 happy bdayyyyyyy!!!!!! hve a gr8 gr8 hr8 day ahead n an evnnnn btta yrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thnksss a lottttttttttttttttt Vanshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Thnkkkk U Natzieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....happy birthday to u toooooooooooooooooooooooooo hehehehe..Yupsieeee thr is no limittttt....and the more we wish somebody on their speciallll day the more they feel happyyyyyyyyyyyyy soooo thnkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuuuuu for increasing my happinessssssss...luv yaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thnksss Suchieeeeee......luv yaaa
Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 15 years ago
GetbusyLiving thumbnail
ohhhhh sindhuuuuu reeeee...gift time...bahut late hogaya aane mein...so bear with me😉

dis first one is totally dedicated to u..as u always stress how u r so like tia ahuja in real life😉...tujhe janne ke baad..i also agree😳...here u go..hope u like it😳

http://i35.tinypic.com/s452k2.jpg

and another one on one of the cutest tiara moments😳...don't u wish u had this vid😳

http://i35.tinypic.com/10nt3x0.jpg

ok d last one..on our angel😳...

http://i35.tinypic.com/2hh3813.jpg

i was thinking of writing a huge writeup on my feelings for u..par main kya bolu..u r so unpretentious and sincere😳..ders nuthing abt u that i don't like..even ur besura voice😆....ok ok kidding😉....i am sure u have a rocking voice..if ur brother says so..i have to agree...he's a smart guy after all😛

we had so much fun at ym na....before u totally disappeared..esp working on those dares we wanted to give natsie..lolz...and making the rules for the games and all....it makes me laugh how i made u stay online till 3 am to check out shweta's bday topic...u were so pissed by then😆...u are the sweetest yaar🤗🤗...totally adorable😳🤗..muahh babes🤗🤗...i hope u love ur gifts angel🤗....

PS: how was ur bday..whom did u celebrate it with? i hope u didn't fight with ur brother atleast on this day😆

Edited by maxliz - 15 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Memoryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Hyperryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thnkkkkkkk u muchhhhhh ......I m lucky toooooo have u in my lifeeee ...someone with whom I shared a lot.....and someone who has helped me to fight back in my worst timesssssss....thnkkkk u sooooo muchhhhh for thtttttttttttt...U knwww friendshippp means a lot to me.....cause I have friends like u people....whom I can't afford to lose.....and just cause of tht I do everything tht is possible from my side.....so it's u people...not me....I lovee uuu toooooooooooo a lottttttttttttttttt......remember we r sooooo alikeeee.....mujhe librian hona chahiye tha na hehehehhee.....\

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SERIOUSLY TUJHE LIBRAN HONA CHAHIYE THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA😳 "kaminiiiiiiiiiiii"(oh my god sin i hope the world doesn't gets scandalized by my use of derrogatory hindi wordsssssssss u know my obsession with hindi galissssss☺️) haan so where was i yaaaa  kamini why the hell were u not born after one or two dayssssssssss😡😡😡 i lobeeeeeeeeeeee to  hate virgoooooooooooooos with a PASSIONNNNN but ab tere aur evee ki wajay se i wld habe to make some exceptionssssss😆😆😆but honestly u guys don't seem like a "typical"virgo at allllll and i seriously fele u guys r sooooooooo much like me atleast in the areas which r the utmost for nurturing a relaitonship based on nothing but mutual respect and trust in those areas u guys r definatly my xeroooooooooox copiesss 🤗"tw"😉 me too lucky to habe u oceaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan and me proud of u and me want u to be proud of urself toooooooooo🤗🤗always be ur own faboriteeeeeeee persoooooooooom😳😳
Hmmmmm hyperyyyyyyy the siggy is breath taking....who made it jenny na?????It'sssss beautifullllll 9oh my god siiiiiiiiiiin i hope the world doesn't gets scandzlithnkkkkkkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....
Thnkss hyperyyy the cake looksss sooo yummyyyy....actually mera cake khatam I need cake nowwww....thnkchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....aur tum boli ke mele pass akalll nahinnnnnnnnn???????????????/gandiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....
Aur haann mua not getting married not on airport not on land not on water not in the air ...nowhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr samajh loooooooooooooooooooo...except agar karan wahi aake propose kare toh shaadi kar lungi hehehhehehe.....the siggy is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee karan's pic is loookinggg sooooooooo cute in the texture and shade  once again awesome creation...
and yeh kya u give me fairytale wala cindrella ka siggyyyyyyyyyyy hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............hehehehhehehehe thnkkkchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my fav disney characterrrrrr my fav love story.....ok woh love story tha nahin ...but ahh welll every girl wishes to be cindrellaaa......mua too but till one point......ab main badi ho gayi so no cindrella business.....but I still love cindrellaaa.....thnkchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
luv yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....umahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
p.s:I m ulta cute na.....WHO SAID SOOOO??😆😆 
p.p.s:I m wayyy tooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice na...RIGHT IN UR DREAMSSSSSSSSSSS
p.p.p.s:I m the best grown up bachha on earth naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... UR DEFINATLY A BACCHA AND GROWN UP EH WELL I DUNT HTINK EBEN AT THE AGE OF 199 U WLD EBER BE A GROWN UP and u know the secret thats the bestets hting about uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu neber grow up your exhuberance can bring smiles and carfreeness and freshness and youthfulness and hypernessssssss back..after my ninnuuuuuuuuu u r the only person in which i saw that innocentt streak😳.....and i always lobeeeeeeeeee relish rather protecting u guys ka innocenceeeee😳😳😳 wld neber let u both grow uppppppppp😳   🤗🤗"tw"😉
p.p.p.p.s:I m the cutest thing on earth naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...GOD U DEFINATLY SUFFER FROM DEILLUSSIONS KI BIMAARI GET IT CHCKD ITS A CRITICAL ILLNESS
p.p.p.p.p.s:I m copying somebodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy badly naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... U SO AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE😆😆😆but for once i dunt mind the word "copying"😆😉 coz oh well u definatly a part of meeeeeeee😳🤗so i can gibe u that right  else u know my stand on that word😆😆...by the way i do think that this ps thing has become such a come fashion  and me thinking to disown it becoz i don't follow fashion i rather set it😳😉
p.p.p.p.p.p.s:I all of a sudden proved to be the drama queennnnnnn naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  U ALWAYS WEREEEEEEEEEEEEE
hehehehehehhe luv yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa memoryyyyy

cindyyyyyyyyyyyy coz i know osmewhere u too habe a small little fairytal drema of yours and i soooooooooooo hooooooooooope that dream comes trueeeeeeeeee🤗 lobe u loads toooooooooooooo am glad i caught u onlyne todaaaaaaaaaaaay happy to u once again oceaaaaaaaan my the tide neber takes a bad turn for u and may there is neber eber a storm in your lahers may there is beauty and life always present in ebery moment of yourssssssss🤗lobee u choooooooooooooo much..."tw"😉...be there hamesha else me wld fele suna suna😭

by the way forgot to say that siggy was not made by jen she is like way toooooooooo busy with her uni nooooow so she is not bene making much of siggys 
but it was made by meri teeebyyyyyyyyy aka hibsssss😳😳🤗  🤗🤗both ocean and the karan siggy was made by heeeeeeeeeeer i simply lobeeeeeeee the karan oneee she is one of my faboritesssssssssssst siggy makers and her siggys take me to a dream world specially when they r showcasing my AY☺️...her siggys r uniqueeeeeeeeeeeeeee coz of her zara hat ke attitude and approach to lifeeee😳😳...

and yah siiiiiiiiiin also wanted to say...thankoo for accepting me the wya i am u neber questioned me or my likes once and neber objected ot my dislikes...and am so grtful for that  u r deifnatly one of those few people with whom i can be just meee.....thaanx for lobing me sooo much ki u gabe me the freedome to be the real me...😳🤗   

okie me signing offf now coz if i stya one more bit thn the tears which r brimming in my eyes wld surely start flaling u managed ot make me hell sentiiiiiii nautanki🤗

lobee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...:"tw"😉...biiiiig walaaaa😉
Edited by smritisashi - 15 years ago
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happy bday:)_popupControl();
usharafuddin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 happy b'dayy sindhu! hav a grr888888 day!!
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sindhu i know i am late but i wish you many many happy returns of your day  😳🤗
  I really admire your spirit a lot that you always are determined to do anything and acheive it and you are so funloving and so sweet always making others smile by your persona 😳 😉🤗  i wsh you a really prosperous and beautiful life and  always keep smiling and be the way you are🤗😳 

Happy Birthday angel 🥳🤗🥳

so bday girl here comes your gifts🥳😳

hope you like your gifts 😳😛

Have a blast Happy birthday😳🤗

Edited by angel3142 - 15 years ago
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
happpy bday sindhu sry for late wishes still out fo town soemhow gt access 2 internet and wishing uy hope ur bday was osssum may god belss u

luv ash
aparna_1988 thumbnail
sindhu heres another gift from  ,me