14th September Written Update-Bollywood C

lilroses_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
14th September Mini Update
  • Vikram Phadnis (acclaimed fashion designer) acts as a judge for today's episode. He is responsible for critiquing the outfits of each of the contestants as well as helping decide the winner of the Lux Khoobsurat Performance.

• The format has now changed. The scores for the video (acting) and the performance (dancing) will be separate. Therefore, contestants will be marked out of 60. (30 for acting and 30 for dancing)

• The Lux Khoobsurat Performance of the Day goes to Deepika for her performance with Vikas on 'Tamma Tamma' from Thanedar.

• The bottom three couples are Chetan-Sayongita, Karan-Mihika and Jay-Rituka. The bottom two couples are Karan-Mihika and Jay-Rituka.

• Chetan-Sayongita decide to vote out Jay-Rituka while Vikas-Deepika and Naman-Bindu decide to vote out Karan-Mihika. In the end, Karan-Mihika are eliminated by the contestants and in actuality, as well by combining scores and votes.

14th September Written Update
Salil and Suvarna announce the remaining couples on the show. They also take the time to introduce the judges and respective mentors for each zone. This week the theme is Bollywood's Hit Couples. Vikram Phadnis is a special guest judge. Suvarna also states that since many contestants as well as the mentors felt that the acting was not being weighted as equally as the dancing, therefore they have separated the scoring system for the acting and the dancing. The performances will now be scored out of 60.

NAMAN-BINDU (Eastern Tigers)

Performance:
'Pardesiya' from Mr Natwarlal. (Amitabh Bachan and Rekha)

Comments and Scores:
Amrita- I guess I was expecting a lot more from you. Bindu, please be careful with your expressions. You give an expression and then lose it right away, it can be quite disturbing. She gives them a 7.

Mahesh- 'Thanda' performance. I am disappointed. He gives them a 7.

Zeenat- Naman, you were good. Bindu, you were charming. She gives them an 8.

Vikram- Your outfits are okay. Bindu, apart from the head gear, it looks like your going to go to a Navratri celebration.

PERFORMANCE SCORE: 22

Video:
Bindu comes to Naman's engagement. She sees Ayesha (Naman's fiancee) and tells her she looks nice. Ayesha insults Bindu and asks her how long she will rely on Naman's kindness. Ayesha eventually tells Bindu to get out of the engagement ceremony. Naman overhears the conversation. He then takes the microphone and announces he would like to tell everyone he is in love. He says that he is in love with Bindu. Bindu and Ayesha are both equally shocked. Ayesha asks what about me? Naman ignores her and tells Bindu he really truly loves her and asks her to marry him. Bindu accepts and they hug.

Comments and Scores:

Amrita- When you held Bindu's hand, Naman, it felt jerky. I feel it could have been more sensitive. She gives them a 7.

Shabana- I disagree, I feel Naman showed the right amount of intensity which was good.

Mahesh- It was nice and I liked it. He gives them an 8.

Zeenat- I liked it as well. She gives them an 8.

VIDEO SCORE: 23

GRAND TOTAL: 45

The TATA Indicom phone call is for Shabana. The caller asks her that when she gave Zeenat's zone contestants a 1, she had said that other mentors are free to do the same. Then, how come when Zeenat gave a 1 to Naman-Bindu, why did Shabana get upset. Shabana replies that her comments were referring to the specific episode when the fight occurred. Otherwise, she does not agree that anyone should be punished for their past behaviour.

KARAN-MIHIKA (Northern Eagles)

Performance: 'Ek Do Teen' from Tezaab. (Anil Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit)

Comments and Scores:
The contestants are asked how they felt about the performance. Vikas notes that Karan missed a step but quickly caught up and says they did a good job. Sayongita says Mihika was great and Karan was good too.

Shabana- It was jhakaas. Although, Karan's lip sync went and he missed a step, I liked it. She gives them a 10.

Mahesh- Karan, you are very light on your feet. Good job. He gives them a 10.

Zeenat- Karan, you set the stage on fire. She gives them a 9.

Vikram- Karan, I will give you a 10. Your dressed fabulously. Mihika, I don't like your bandana but overall, I would give you 10 out of 10.

PERFORMANCE SCORE: 29

Video:
Karan is sitting in his house drinking. Mihika comes and asks Karan what happened. Karan, in a drunken state, tells her that he has lost everything. Karan says that there is nothing of value in the world besides money. Mihika tries to console him but Karan says 'don't show me symphony.' 😆 Mihika replies that Karan needs the right partner in life and everything will be fine. Karan asks Mihika if she will be his partner and makes her promise. Mihika agrees.

Comments and Scores:
Naman says the video (VT) was long but good. Chetan says that the video was so long that he got bored in parts but for the most part, it was good.

Zeenat- I felt one thing was missing from your performance, Karan. I did not feel you were drunk. Other than that, you did a good job. She gives them a 9.

Shabana- Karan, I agree with Zeenat and also did not think you were drunk. You did not have the glazed look in your eyes that people have when they are drunk. Apart from that, it was delightful (especially the symphony part). She gives them an 8.

Mahesh- Karan, you were dumb to show such a long scene. The effort was wonderful but Mihika had barely anything to do. He gives them an 8.

Vikram- Why is everyone talking about Karan? No one notices Mihika. It was unfair to her as she got such a little chance to perform.

VIDEO SCORE: 25

GRAND TOTAL: 54

CHETAN - SAYONGITA (Central Cheetahs)

Performance:
'Kate Nahi' from Mr India. (Anil Kapoor and Sridevi)

Comments and Scores:
Mihika says she was expecting a lot from this song but she did not get that. Karan says the performance was 'thanda' and they could have done much more.

Shabana- There was not enough intensity. Chetan, you were involved with yourself too much. She gives them a 6.

Chetan says that he felt Sayongita was losing/forgetting her steps. In that situation, Chetan says he did not know what to do so tried to recuperate the best he could. He also admits that Sayongita has got a television serial to work in now (Karam Apna Apna) and may be preoccupied with her commitment to the show. Chetan reasons this may be the reason that Sayongita may have been lost during the performance. Sayongita interrupts and says that expressions do not come from rehearsal. Chetan explains that he felt she was lost in terms of choreography and missing steps.

Amrita- I feel you are trying to make excuses. Your performance was 'daba hua.' I've been disappointed consecutively for three weeks. She gives them a 7.

Mahesh- I was shattered by your performance. He gives them a 6.

PERFORMANCE SCORE: 19

Salil notes that Sayongita may not care as much about this competition as she already has received work. Mahesh also says that Sayongita's complacency is showing. Sayongita says she does not want to complain but she has been working from 7 am to 2 am for the past two weeks. Chetan argues that all the television actors face the same situation and they are still competing well. Sayongita reasons that the rest of the actors are established.

Vikram- Terrible! You have to help yourself. Your clothes look like they are from another planet.

Video: Sayongita finds Chetan locked up and tied to a chair. He is covered with blood. Sayongita starts untying him but Chetan tells her that she has to choose between her love and her father. Only if she chooses her love should she untie him. Sayongita ends up killing her dad.

Comments and Scores:
Naman says the performance was good. Bindu says she could have done much better than Sayongita if she was given that scene. Karan also says that  Sayongita could have been better. Sayongita says that is their point of view.

Amrita- I found it amateur-ish. I did not see the pain or questioning, Sayongita. It was lacking. She gives them a 7.

Mahesh- Not bad. He gives them a 7.

Shabana- Sayongita, you have a good voice which expresses a lot. I feel you are both good actors. She gives them an 8.

VIDEO SCORE: 22

GRAND TOTAL: 41

VIKAS - DEEPIKA (Northern Eagles)

Performance:
'Tamma Tamma' from Thanedar. (Madhuri Dixit and Sanjay Dutt)

Comments and Scores:

Mahesh- Full energy. Deepika, your fall was brilliant. He gives them a 10.

Shabana- The best dance on the show to date. Deepika, you were stunning. She gives them a 10.

Zeenat- You made the song your own. You were absolutely superb. She gives them a 10.

Vikram- 10 out of 10. The coordination between the outfits is great.

PERFORMANCE TOTAL: 30

A video (VT) is shown where many of the production crew state that Vikas is difficult to work with and misbehaves with them. A choreographer named Jyoti says that Vikas-Deepika waste their time on set by making them wait. She says that Vikas always comes late to the shoot and often yells at the crew. They always seem to have problems and fight on set. One choreographer says that Vikas sometimes refuses to shoot for unknown reasons. Vikas says that he is very particular about his work and does not like interference. Vikas says he does not have a problem with any of the crew except for one individual who wear spectacles/glasses who he says has misbehaved with him. The man with the glasses/spectacles is asked if this is true. He says that Vikas is always yelling at him and he does not misbehave with anyone. He asks Chetan and Karan to corroborate his claims. Chetan agrees that this individual is cordial with him and does not behave rudely. Another lady from the production crew tells Vikas that he should respect all the crew of the show. Amrita says that she understands the employees points of view and asks Vikas to apologize to them. Shabana says unknowingly or knowingly, you have hurt them Vikas. Amrita agrees and says they are people like you and me and you will not lose anything if you give them a smile once in a while and respect them. Vikas apologizes and says that he requests them not to interfere in his personal space from now on.

Video: Deepika goes to see Vikas and asks him why he did not come see her. Vikas does not answer. Deepika then tells him to eat. Vikas continues to ignore Deepika until she asks him if he is okay. Vikas says he loves Deepika and cannot live without her. Deepika suddenly faints and Vikas tries to wake her up only to realize that she is dead. God appears and Vikas tells God that it is not fair that he has lost Deepika.

Comments and Scores:
Mahesh- I don't know. Deepika barely had a role to play and Vikas's conversation with God did not make sense. He gives them an 8. (New score: 10)

Shabana- I did not like it. Deepika, please watch your mouth. Vikas, I do not believe you when you act. She gives them a 7. (New score: 9)

Zeenat- She gives them an 8.

Vikas explains that their scene was from six weeks ago and does not find it fair that they are being judged for their older work. Amrita asks the judges to re-evaluate their scores. Shabana and Mahesh agree. Shabana gives Vikas-Deepika a 9 rather than a 7. Mahesh gives Vikas-Deepika a 10 rather than an 8.

VIDEO SCORE: 27

GRAND TOTAL: 57

JAY-RITUKA (Western Sharks)

Performance:
'Shehar Ki Ladki' from Rakshak. (Sunil Shetty and Raveena Tandon)

Comments and Scores:

Amrita- Jay, I love you. You bring such energy to the stage. Rituka, your team work with Jay is great. She gives them a 9.

Shabana- She gives them a 9.

Zeenat- She gives them an 8.

Vikram- You have to explain your attire. Have you seen the fit of the skirt? I hope Raveena does not turn on the television on Sunday because if she sees you, she will be shocked and wonder if she looked like this. I think you both need to hire stylists.

PERFORMANCE SCORE: 26

Video:
Guards surround Rituka. Her boss tells her that she is worthless now. He tells his security to kill her by attaching a bomb to her and tells Rituka she has eight minutes to live. Just then, Jay shoots the guards and Rituka unties herself. Jay-Rituka both tie the bomb to her boss. Jay tells Rituka that she would have been silly to think he would have left her just like that.

Comments and Scores:
Naman says it was nice. Mihika says she is very confused and will leave it to the judges. Sayongita says that the scene was very bad and no matter how hard the actors try, if the scene is bad, it does not work. She also says that this would be a flop film. Salil asks her about Jay-Rituka's clothing and Sayongita replies that she did not choose her attire and they probably did not either. Vikram says that this is where they should have taken the initiative and told their production team what they wanted specifically. Chetan says that if they did that, they would be accused of acting like Vikas-Deepika had acted. Vikram says at the end of the day, what I see on stage is what you get.

Amrita- It is unfair. Jay is a good actor and Rituka has some sensibility but this scene was not that good. She gives them an 8.

Zeenat- Believable expressions. She gives them an 8.

Shabana- It was okay. You were not shocked when you were supposed to be. She gives them a 7.

VIDEO SCORE: 23

GRAND TOTAL: 49

*The Lux Khoobsurat Performance of the Day goes to Deepika for her performance with Vikas on 'Tamma Tamma' from Thanedar.*

Vikram announces that Vikas-Deepika will be the guests of honour at his Lux fashion show on October 23.

Salil asks Chetan what will happen if he ends up in the bottom two again since his friends have saved him before. Chetan replies that the contestants should kick him out of the show as he has been performing poorly. Jay is also asked and Jay replies that he has left this to God.

The number one couple with votes and scores combined is Vikas-Deepika. The number two couple is Naman-Bindu.
The bottom three couples are Karan-Mihika, Jay-Rituka and Chetan-Sayongita. Karan is asked if he is in the bottom because people find his pairing with Mihika, another celebrity, unfair. Karan replies that he has been in the bottom two before his wild card entry so he does not feel that makes a difference. Chetan says he has performed poorly and that is why he is there. Jay replies that he could be in the bottom two with Chetan as Karan-Mihika performed very well last week.

The bottom two couples are Karan-Mihika and Jay-Rituka. Chetan-Sayongita decide to vote out Jay-Rituka and Naman-Bindu, Vikas-Deepika decide to vote out Karan-Mihika. Karan-Mihika are eliminated.

Amrita says she is shocked and asks the couples to clarify and justify why they voted Karan-Mihika out. Naman says that Karan-Mihika are much better actors and dancers than his team, however, he felt they were an unfair couple since they were two celebrities. Karan says that since he has been here before, he was not scared and is happy that he will get to do something that no one else will get to do and that is to sign the autograph book twice. Jay says that he feels bad because the first time Karan was eliminated, he had something to do with it and this time too. Vikas replies that he became numb and could not decide, he says he's sorry.

The show ends with Mihika and Karan saying they are happy to have left on a positive note. Mihika regrets not having come back with her partner Sahil. They both say that they have learned they are the best on the show.

Thank you everyone and enjoy. ⭐️👏

Edited by lilroses_89 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

critique thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the good overview
lilroses_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You all are very welcome. 😳
pree15 thumbnail

thanks alot yaar .........

karan mihika were over hipped and plz tey were not at all the best (thts my and my family point of view) ..........

i dont like mihika at all .... n i m very glad she is out