Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kadhambari thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
2days performance,ragini performed konjam nilavu 4m Thiruda Thirudi,she really did well,Vijay did varaaga nadhikaraiyoram,he did his best,Ranjani sang Thathithom 4m the movie azhagan............she did exceptionally well as usual.2row is the D day 4 wild card consultants.........i guess they're going 2 chose 2 ppl,1 based on audience vote & 1 based on judges decision.........though im not sure abt it.

2row Finalists going 2 perform along with a play back singer each b4 announcing the wild card winners.
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Kaadhambari for the updates..
cuty2sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heard that Prasanna & Ranjini got selected 👏
kadhambari thumbnail

Thanx cuty,i just now watched the video.......................Abbada thank god,my favourite among the 5 z Ranjani & she goes 2 Finals............yippieeeeeeeeee.

Based on audience votings it is Prasanna who got selected.

So FINALISTS are

RAVI
RENU
AJESH
RANJANI
PRASANNA

Meena.IF thumbnail
I really miss Ragini shri in the finals..

I Also feel sorry for the other wildcard participants..
But hariharan, noothula oru vaartha sonnaru pa..
Singing for the heroes and heroines is not the only success.. Since this media has got some popularity, its well received and they become famous..
But he asked them to learn music.. Once music enters life, there will be no tension in life... He said, if you don't havemusic inside you, you cannot sustain..
I feel it applies for prasanna.. Personally ifeel he doesn't have an identity for himself..
He just immitates everyone.. Even Anuradha told this once I think...

Anyway, I wish best of luck for the fianlists to win in the contest and the others to win the life...
kadhambari thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yup i completely agree with u arjun.........................but i knew it b4 dat he will be the audience choice,since he is a gud performer & he has no proper training..........i also felt Raginishri did well in the wildcard rounds except the swasame performance..........Konjam nilavu was a gr8 performance by her acc 2 me.

Smily_Face thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Ragini Sri or  Vijay would have been a better choice, though Prasanna is a good performer he is  not a good singer. Edited by Smily_Face - 14 years ago
cuty2sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The problem with both Vijay & raginishri is -sodhapinaa soopera sodhapuvaanga 😔 i.e performance will be reallly bad
Prasanna -relatively bettera sodhapuvaaru 😉
kadhambari thumbnail
Next week is pre-finals,Malgudi shuba & Anuradha shriram are the special guest...........im not sure whether they're going 2 judge this round.

All the finalists going 2 perform with their friend or family member..........Ranjani performing with her sister & Ajesh performing with his friend.

Meena.IF thumbnail
This week it is friendly match.. Finalists along with their friends compete against another pair to win certain gifts like Tv, Camera..

Yesterday, Subha and Anuradha sriram were the judges.. They danced and Ajesh was teasin anuradha..

First it was Ranjani and her sister Vs Ajesh and his friend.

Ranjani and Co. sang oh maina maina song.. they did it very well.. so nice to hear... Judges told that sis tempo was good and she was good that ranjani...
Then ajesh and his friend sang kaadhal rojave song.. anuradha sang the humming in between.. They also sang very well...
Anuradha was kidding that she will try to be fair, coz ajesh teased her...
The judges told that girls song selection was good, as it had lo to play by two singers...
So, teh girls ranjani and her sis got the Samsung TV..

Next Renu Vs Prasanna

Renu sang with her friend and one of the participant of ASS.. They sang poo vaasam song.. Hey they were so good... This guy Arun was so good along with Renu... She left ASS in final25, coz of some health prob it seems..
I pray he should fine.. and come back with singing.. The judges also said the same...

Next prasanna sang with Aruna's sister.. She sang well than Aruna... As usual it was prasanna singing and dancing...

Renu won the camera...

Today Ravi will be singing along with his brother..

Santhosh was also spotted sitting among other singers...