Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i think now karan should do negative robbie sabarwal..b/c we saw him in emotional,rona dhona secenes..but now he should destroy this buddha and kill him..and take over this buddha business empire..and shoul claim that kasturi is his legal patni and should get back his kasturi from this buddha,,,,b/c we already saw rona dhona in raunk case...i think at this time he should trust in kasturi..b/c he never belief kasturi in all cases,raunk,anita even kiran..
marui thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely right Robii - without Robbie no Kasturi serial. No one will watch it- even while hating the storyline we watch it because of Robbie.
But I wish he could have a new serial with a fresh story.
cutykoo20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: robbii

recently i read that the lead actor of KDMD harshad is going to die in the serial cuz he is going to act in ektas new serial which is going to replace KGGK.i wish ekta should have taken karan for her new serial..... she will not do that cuz she knows that she can run KDMD with out prem but she has to close kasturi serial if there is no karan.she knows that she can even move on with kasturi serial without kasturi but not with out karan...

no yaar both shubangi n karan r pillars dun say only karan leads d show😭😭
pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
both ROKA are the pillers of kasturi..without one piller there is no serial..i think its only serial in which we saw maximum no of evil tracts even after that its one of the most popular show of balajitelefilms...both the pillers are superb....they are made for eachother..
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pinky charm

both ROKA are the pillers of kasturi..without one piller there is no serial..i think its only serial in which we saw maximum no of evil tracts even after that its one of the most popular show of balajitelefilms...both the pillers are superb....they are made for eachother..

ya I agree that what makes this show special is the awesome chemistry between ROKA.....😳
Edited by swan20 - 15 years ago
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
KP...are u reading this?? 😕😕    ....just leave this show,  u r just wasting ur time here 😭
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
seriously yaar..........karan ur talent is being wasted in this pathetic show....😭......Ekta star a new show with KP where he will get to do more than just cry...😳
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
in some point you are right since this krap is going kzk way.....i don't think roka will unite in fact they will unite in heaven just like anurag-prerna...god knows how many times kasturi needs to slap robbie...only god knows that will kasturi when in needed time will she kill her love like what prerna did to anurag when a big misunderstanding was plot because of sampada to ruin anurag-prerna friendship....now which idiot wants to ruin the only relationship between roka even though robbie has become a drunkard devdas...i think teejay...the next komolika.....aparna and sampada....

but then on other hand i want to see KP dancing as a rockstar with his cute smile so i don't want him to leave the show.....and he is the only usp why i am glued to this recycled kzk krap.....his concerts and his personality.....

and now when harshad have left kdmhmd as his role prem is killed till he comes back again...my only usp is kasturi and the my hottie robbie sabarwal aka karan patel....i don't want to loose him at all...no ways at all.....i want my both hotties in the show harshad and karan.....

kdmhmd after all prem rituals and his soul sayign last goodbye...kdmhmd is no more for me till i hear the good news that harshad is back on show...so meanwhile KP is my only usp in the star plus which will make me glued....
marui thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For ninety nine percent of the viewers it is KARAN PATEL who is keeping them watching Kasturi. The Creatives should do an experiment - they should have a week without KP and then see what the ratings are.

At the moment we can see our Rock star- and he was amazing at the concert and every other moment- but you are right we dont want to see him unhappy all the time.