Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
i think they should end it while its at its high, like now.
i just want a happy ending to this show.
mimi0295 thumbnail
But you guys! It was this show that MADE KP. I dont know about anyone else, but my morals are: Always give back to the things that have made you who you are today.
Before Kasturi- I didnt know (and I'm pretty sure a lot of you didnt know) neither KP or SA. Or if we knew them, it was as those cameo roles.
This show has brought them this much success, and it has formed their fan base. No matter how crappy the storyline maybe, this show made KaShu reach a new high. It gave them recognition. And I am thankful to BT for that.
shala-deepz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
plzzz guyss dont say idiot and stuff about this show!!!if u dont like it then dont watch it!!!;)
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mimi0295

Before Kasturi- I didnt know (and I'm pretty sure a lot of you didnt know) neither KP or SA. Or if we knew them, it was as those cameo roles.

This show has brought them this much success, and it has formed their fan base. No matter how crappy the storyline maybe, this show made KaShu reach a new high. It gave them recognition. And I am thankful to BT for that.

mimi ...i agree with u if this show is not there we woun't be knowing KP and SA at all..initially this show was rocking...most important thing is that if this show is not there we wount be knowing each other..we would have missed all our IF friends...i don't want karan to quit this show...if he quits... for sure we all will quit this show then we all will miss each other... i don't want to miss u friends...
gunjan1 thumbnail
I  am kind of with you and agree that Karan should leave the show. He is much more talented and is a gr8 actor.

His talents and looks need to be used in a better way.

I am watching this show on/off  and whenever I am watching its only for Karan and to get a view of Karan patel.  Other than that this show does not have anything much going on  there in terms of content.

I feel good talent is being wasted.

Karan you are a great actor!!
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
both of dem r equally good-so both shud leave
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kay

@ anjali Hey so good to see you here after a long time

hey Kay..yeah ...me came after a long time on this forum, coz I watched the stupid episode the other day and couldnt stop myself from  saying something ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  
I totally agree KP should quit this show where his talent is wasted and limited down to just crying
I know, bechara KP..what must be going on in his mind๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

He is capable of doing much more, KP has really grown into a fantastic actor over the years, its time he found a show that really does showcase his talents

He is the strength and pillar of this show.........KP gone, viewers gone, pack up time- show over
thats absolutely true, thats why I want him to quit and end this torture

Just today the TB article revealed he has the talent of directing aswell, he is obviously cut out to doing better work
I had read somewhere that he has some scripts ready too, if given a chance he should go ahead and try his hand at directing๐Ÿ‘ 

Wherever Karan goes, his fans will go with him

Creatives need to fix up sharp, this show is defo going down the pan this time ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey anjali great to see u here๐Ÿ˜ณ and I completely agree with you KP hould move on and quit this nonsensical show..I tried holding on to this show for this long but now its become unbearable even for the sake of KP I am scared to continue with this show as it can cause permanent damage to the little senses I have๐Ÿ˜†...so to protect myself I have to quit๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† and so I want KP also to quit and get a better deal...I am sure he is capable of finding something good for him that way we can atleast watch him without any further damage to ourselves๐Ÿ˜†
BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mimi0295

But you guys! It was this show that MADE KP. I dont know about anyone else, but my morals are: Always give back to the things that have made you who you are today.

i agree wid u
spunkpattinson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree totally wid mimi!!!
KP-SA are gud beings and they are not quitting the show becox the show made them and they even amde the show!!..