Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: monikaseth

Congratulations Kat . Wish You A Verry Happy Birthday Dear .👏   Keep write and rocks IF  FanFic Sec ⭐️I hope one day you write about ak also .😛😛😛

I never actually watched the show.....only saw IQ in KAA ....😳

Love Kat
Catwoman thumbnail
Originally posted by: janu1610

congrat;s KAT. TORN was my 1st ff & after that I bcum addicted of urs.I go?thru all ff till now u have written.all concepts were different 4m other.For me TORN is so precious that i printed out whole story & Ithink next?print?out wuld b KISS GOODBYE.seriously ?i was crying when i put my head up 4m pc.
HATS OFF TO YOU
CONGRATS?AGAIN.
KEEP?WRITING

Awww thank u....i hope to see u comment on the ff in the future

Love Kat😳
Catwoman thumbnail
Originally posted by: anitamalik

Hey Kat

Congrats on your three years!🥳
You are a very versatile writer and Im so glad to have stumbled upon your brilliant FF's...All of your FF's are too good and it is hard to pinpoint one, but I would say that my all time fav is 'It's In His Kiss'...The concept is so different and unique and I love the background you have set up in the FF...Armaan being a king and Riddhima his queen and stuff...it's amazing..

Congrats Kat on your three years on I-F! May there be manny more to come : D

Awww cheers Anita ....

I guess through my writting i have met some great people

Love Kat😳
Catwoman thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArmiandRidz4eva

congrats Kat, keep writing your amazing ff's and keep rocking the ff section on IF

Sania

Awww thank u😳
Catwoman thumbnail
Originally posted by: kvn1983

on completing ur 3year ur a brilliant writer

awww gifts im really touched thank u😳
Catwoman thumbnail

hmmmmm thank u😳
Catwoman thumbnail
Originally posted by: julle1234567890

awwww kat, you are 3 years old!!! congrats on that!!!

its been an awesome journey, since kaa. meeting you was fun, it gave me hope, that maybe crazy is the next cool lol.
and then dmg, although we interacted very little there, we still were there together in spirit cheering on the crazy interns.
i hope we are here together next year and the year after that and the century after tat. lol.
yo keep yourself katty till then😆

lov julle

Julle hehehe we had some laugh ur more relax now and having fun alot more😉.....crazy is the next cool😆

I'll be around as long as i have got my 9 lives hehe

Love Kat
Edited by Catwoman - 15 years ago
Catwoman thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskaan_2008

Congo Kat Di 🤗

Congrats on ur 3 year anni at IF 😆!

Firstly i dont kno u for that long but from when and how much i kno of you ur a brilliant Ff writer i dont have words to praise so wont try finding any LOL.. its always been wondeful reading the FF;s ive read, all of them unique and heart touching trurly something we wouldnt want to miss out on! Your Ff's teach soo much to writers and always inspire as well your style and unique story lines have always inspired me hugely!

Well im happy love see u all experiment like me too....helps us grow as writers😳

Ok your anwsers;

my fav FF i havent read any of ur KAA Ffs so dont kno much about them but from the DMG ones that i have read i loved krazzzy for me that was one of the best FF's ever .. it was lovely the style the wii u captured riddhimas character! Yep there were lots off emotional sceens in that FF and also alot of twists 😳!

Hope u keep writing n keep teaching ppl like me 🤗 and i would aslo love to read a PH FF by you Tc x

Lol Prem Heer ff i know im getting loads of request😆 .....once i have wrapped a few up i will crack on with it....as i am enjoyin the show too

Love Kat😳
Catwoman thumbnail
Originally posted by: samijan

congracts on 3 yr anniversary kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hope u r here 4 another billion yrs. he he, 🤣

For me, yr best ff was TORN. I really like tht ff cause it was really unique.
Hope u have a blast today.😊

love,
samira

hehe i may not be but the words i written will😆
thanks Sam😳
Catwoman thumbnail

Awww thank u😊