Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gr8_mms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
its cool to be here in this new fanclub whynot u done a gr8 job yaar n i agree wid jojo that its totly different idea n i liked it so much i mean i hav no words to eplain u guys that how much telanted u r, u guys always come up wid different ideas wich r completely mindblowing .πŸ‘
gr8_mms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey did gaurav visit this forum ?????
umagaurav thumbnail
Originally posted by: gr8_mms

hey did gaurav visit this forum ?????

I have informed him............he said tht he will come and post here soon.
Have U saw my video mix I have made on samay(ADHM)
umagaurav thumbnail
just now watched one part of yesterday's ZND where they showed the childhood pics of the contestants and the others guessed who it is.
They showed the pic of Gaurav which we have in the first page of our FC.
Edited by umagaurav - 15 years ago
Vedika211 thumbnail
Cocktail of Gaurav's world on ZND

He speaks about one of his recent performances on the show, where his theme was marriage. He says, "I always try to experiment on me and you know; it turn out to be as perfection of my durable work.

Hard work never goes in vain. So is my sardar's act, was complete artiste for one and all including people on show and masses.

Apparently it was Amey part to operate but without warning, I had to do it, overnight I came up with it and transported it. So I personally tried positioning a sense of hummer in act, which worked out".

How do you retort to those childhood photographs of yours, shown on the show, "I think it was great pleasure to me, as I looked so fuming that time and now as well, though I am not like that in real life.

So everyone enjoyed the jiffy with laughter and pulled my leg. Indeed I was a bit discomfited but it's alright, it's a part of our life you know".

Any message for your team as well for girls, "Guys we are going great guns and move it that way. And for girls, wish you luck".

Bloopers in the worst written article in the world:

"transported it?" where was the act transported?!
"I always try to experiment on me"
It turned out to be perfection of my 'durable' work
It was Amey's part 'to operate'
'I personally tried positioning a sense of 'hummer' in the work' - why only a hummer and why not a porsche?
So everyone enjoyed the 'jiffy with laughter'
alfalafel thumbnail
Asha Parekh to judge Tyohar Dhamaka on 9X

9X is all set to launch a new dance based reality show tentatively titled Tyohar Dhamaka. The show is expected to have some of the top names of the television industry participating in it and is tipped to wind up within three weeks. What's interesting is that the dance show will have the actress cum danseuse Asha Parekh as a judge on the show. And yet another dance exponent Sudha Chandran will be hosting the show. The show is being produced by SOL Productions.

Sudha has earlier been a participant on the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa. As for Asha Parekh this will be her maiden show as full-time judge on a show.

A source from the production house reveals, "This will be a 12 episodic show which will hit TV screens sometime next month. The show is tentatively titled Tyohar Dhamaka and is expected to air at 8:30 pm."

Talking about Tyohar Dhamaka another source informs, "The show will have the likes of Narayani Shastri, Gaurav Chopra, Mouni Roy, Nandini Singh, Jay Bhanushali, Arjun, Gaurav Khanna, Sayantani Ghosh, Naman Shaw. There will be 12 celebrities in total who will represent four zones - east, north, south and west. The participants will be distributed into four groups."

We tried contacting Rajesh Chaddha, Programming Head B.A.G Films and Indrani Mukerjea, CEO and Founder INX Media, but both remained unavailable.

Watch this space for more news on the show.

superbike thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yet another dance show ! great !

I think Indian tv is flooded with singing and dancing competition on every channel.... and they bring in new tactics in an attempt to make them look fresh... but I strongly dislike division/promotion of participants based on their states .... why should the participants of the same country be divided by east, west..or uttar pradesh, madhya pradesh  :(.... makes the matters worse if voting is involved..:(

I dont like shouting 'girls are the best' or 'boys are the best' either..:(

Think of some healthy competition guys!

Teena, i agree. I like watching Gaurav dancing but i wish it wasn't along regional lines. Incidentally, there is no southern zone, which is very irritating.
But to speak of good things, i saw a glimpse of this week's performance in znkd - andar ki baat. The song was Dum and i love that song. I want to see that performance soon, it looked smashing.
Also, there was an interview of Gaurav in the Indian Express, will try and scan it and put it here. In it, Gaurav was asked his fav show so far and his answer was Aisa Des Hai Mera. He said it was because of the role, environment on the set, the co-actors and blah blah but we know it was because of our fan club πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Speaking of adhm, you can watch Saumya Tandon and Krutika Desai sweat it out against each other on the dance floor on Saas v/s Bahu. They are the saas bahu team from adhm!
umagaurav thumbnail
shvetal, it is a must watch performance..............the song Dum...........Gaurav danced wid lots of energy........do watch it............I watched it just now...........
scorpiongal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒhellooooo rocking ppl......  😊

seems it's been years since i last came and wrote here.....but the spirit here is apparantly present in fulll swing. m heaving loooonngggg sighs and passing even looonnggger smiles, for the weather is excellent out there and after so long..m again enjoying reading ur posts and typing again sitting in my own fav. cozy chair. nothing like this...i missed it all a lot.