Sangam jodi Chaitanya n Jennifer in ZND

Anashah1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Sangam jodi Chaitanya n Jennifer in Zara Nachke Dikha..

?We will help each other with dance steps?, - Jennifer and Chaitanya..
?The very popular on screen jodi of Chaitanya Choudhury and Jennifer Winget will be seen ?Aamne Saamne? in Star one?s new reality show Zara Nachke Dikha..Here is the duo sharing their thoughts on the reality show.?

?We will help each other with dance steps?, - Jennifer and Chaitanya..

The very popular on screen jodi of Chaitanya Choudhury and Jennifer Winget will be seen ?Aamne Saamne? in Star One?s new reality show Zara Nachke Dikha..Here is the duo sharing their thoughts on the reality show.

Can anyone miss out the on screen jodi of Chaitanya Choudhury and Jennifer Winget of Sangam? And now this very jodi is going to take part in the new reality show on Star One, Zara Nachke Dikha, but not as partners but against each other. The show has a new concept where it is going to be Boys V/s Girls showcasing their power on the dance floor. Ask her about the reason for taking up this show and Jennifer says, ?When I started with Sangam I did not want to take up any new project as I wished to concentrate on one. But now after one and a half years things have settled down, so when this offer came I took it up. Moreover, I liked the concept of the show; I enjoy dancing even though I am not a very good dancer?.Chaitanya and Jennifer share a fabulous chemistry on screen. Now how do they feel as they are pitted ?Aamne Saamne?? ?I won?t be competing only against Chaitanya but against all the boys,? quips Jennifer. On the other hand, Chaitanya opines that Jennifer is a very good friend of his and he will help her here too. ?In Zara Nachke Dikha, we both will be seen face-to-face, but still we help each other with dance steps,? says Chaitanya. And how are they managing with both, the serial and dance show? ?After shooting almost 12 hours for Sangam, we move to practice for Zara Nachke Dikha. We practice for almost 2-3 hours a day,? echo both the actors.After exhibiting sizzling on screen chemistry in Sangam, the duo is all set to make a mark in the battle of sexes Zara Nachke Dikha starting 14th July on Star One!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubblez91 thumbnail
they make such a cute couple! i want them to go out in real life!!!

Thanks for the article!!

xxxxx
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
they look very cute 2gether...

i used to watch sangam initially, rite in the begining, wen they used to live in their village styl, and he came to visit that village....and they started falling in love.....thas about it....den i saw few episodes here and there in between....they looked very sweet 2gether...
Sarah9bella thumbnail
i am not watching sangam but  sangam serial is my mom's favourite serial so i know abt this serial through my MOM
moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
they look cute together but i have never seen them performing together in znd

ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i watch sangam on regular basis and i love Chaitanya and Jennifer's jodi. they really make a cute couple and really wanted to see them in hum tum round it can't happen as jenny already went with amit and next week i heard chaitanya is going with karishma in hum tum round. i really wanted them do some thing together on the show as there alot of their fans who wanted to see them together.
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ahada

i watch sangam on regular basis and i love Chaitanya and Jennifer's jodi. they really make a cute couple and really wanted to see them in hum tum round it can't happen as jenny already went with amit and next week i heard chaitanya is going with karishma in hum tum round. i really wanted them do some thing together on the show as there alot of their fans who wanted to see them together.

Me too!! ... I wanted them to dance in the hum tum round so much! 😭 ... but sadly it won't come true!

Just imagine Chaitanya instead of Amit on the "Khuda jane" number with Jennifer! ... the chemistry would have been 10 times hotter!