uff I cant stand maya already
coming btw AR right after their marriage;(
anyways do cont soon

love
tanasha
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sorrrrry everyone please forgive me its that im gettin soo busy now i ever thought i would ever be busy in my whole life and im getting alot of work from school and then i get tired after learning sooooo much and now im gettin coursework and then theres alot more for me to do. Part 5 will be in 2 parts so get ready. I dunno if ill be able to PM you.

x...Aneesa...x
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Part 5a is comiin shortly so wait and its gonna be extra long

x...Aneesa...xEdited by Prachi&Neev - 15 years ago
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Thanks everyone for the comments keep them comiin as they really encourage me to write more.

x...Aneesa...x
Edited by Prachi&Neev - 15 years ago
Chiraiyya... thumbnail

Part 5a

Luckily for Ridz no-one asked for Armaan. She did see him a few times either making Maya laugh or hug her. She got really angry and on top of that she had to handle to kids ward by herself. Could this day get any worse?

She entered the kids ward and saw all the kids looking at her.

Kids: Ridhima Didi

They all got off their beds and ran to Ridhima who had her hands behind her back.

R: Hi bacho how are you I've got a surprise for you

She then pulled her hands from the back and in her hands were balloons and chocolates. She gave each child a balloon and a chocolate. Ridz hadn't realised Armaan had been walking towards the ward and he had seen how attached all the kids were to her.

He came in to tell Ridhima something but couldn't get the words out because of what he was seeing, that how much the kids love Ridhima his wife

"Armaan control man stop thinking about her and tell her straight away don't wait for "the right time" so go tell her"

A: Hey Ridhima umm well me and Maya are going out today to a night club so I will be late. Could you please make an excuse to tell Mum and Dad?

"Oh Maya comes and in 1 second he's ready to go on a date with her and we've been married for 1 day and we haven't even had a proper conversation"

R: Oh ok and don't worry about Mum and Dad neither of us have to tell them anything they've gone out and will be back tomorrow.

A: You okay with me going out?

R: Armaan look it's your life you can do whatever you want who am I to interfere in your life?

With saying that she left leaving a dumbstruck Armaan

"Wow she just left me speechless and that never happened to me ever hmm chal Armaan get ready for a night to remember"

Armaan and Ridhima had finished their duties and went home it was a quiet ride home as Ridhima was upset that Armaan was going out but didn't show it on her face. Armaan was happy to go with Maya but couldn't help feeling abit sorry for Ridhima and her words had hit him in the heart and hurt him alot but he didn't know why.

As soon as they opened the door Ridhima saw a note from Armaan's Mum and Dad saying where they were and the numbers to contact them if any problem happened and what time they will be back.

Ridhima went straight to the kitchen to get some juice while Armaan went upstairs to their room to get ready.

She went to their room after a while took her night clothes and got change din the guest room while Armaan was in the shower. She had also taken out a black shirt and dark blue jeans for him to wear and put a note next to them saying

"If you want to wear it you can wear it I will be happy that you like my taste but if you want to wear something else you can I don't mind"

Ridhima...x

Armaan smiled reading it and got changed into those clothes. He went down to eat abit and then leave when he saw Ridhima making food for herself as she knew Armaan would eat with Maya.

Armaan felt abit guilty that she was going to eat alone and be all by herself at home so decided something.

He went into the kitchen scratching his head cutely.

A: Umm Ridhima

R: Yh

A: Can you make abit more food for me because im not going to eat dinner with May we will just go straight to the night club.

"OMG I thought he was going to say he won't go out with Maya at all. But who cares at least he will eat with me today.'

R: Oh ok

And she gets back to making food she made Pasta and Gulab Jamun for dessert (I Love Gulab Jamuns they are soo yummy).

Armaan knows theres nothing he can do in the kitchen so went to set the table and watch tv until the food was made.

Ridhima came out with the food and Armaan got up straight away and took the food off her and put it on the table. Ridhima was shocked to see Armaan helping her and Armaan was shocked that he had helped her and didnt know the reason why.

They both sat down and ate and for a change and to their surprise had a conversation.Armaan had asked her about her life and she gave quick answers and wasnt shy infront of him she could be herself and he talked to her like a normal person.

They laughed over a few stories they told each other and got to know each other more. At 9pm they had finished talking and eating and it was time for Armana to go out with Maya. In his heart he didnt want ot go as he wanted to stay with Ridhima as she was soo mcuh fun than Maya who always got drunk and wasnt really that mcuh fun talking to.

A: I might be late so dont wait up for me to open the door becasue I've got my keys soo Bye

R:OK Bye

Armana was standing outside the door while Ridhima was inside holding the door. Armaan moved forward, kissed her on the cheek and went to his car and drove off. Ridhima was left standing there blushing at what had jsut done a few seconds ago. She shut the door and sat down thinking about him.

Ridz is all alone in the house now and thers a knock on the door...

Part 5b

Now Ridhima is all alone at home and she's thinking about Armaan and then when he kissed her. She blushed and buried her face in her hands. Ridhima knew in her heart that Armaan wanted to stay with her as they got to know alot more about each other and he was having a great time with her but couldn't stand Maya up.
Then there was a knock on the door and Ridz got up straight away thinking its Armaan's parents. She looked through the keyhole and saw a man and thought it was Armaan and opened the door with a sweet smile but it soon vanished when she saw Vivek.
R:What are you doing here?
V:Hi babes and is that a way to treat you guest
He touched her cheek wiv the back of his hand and Ridhima pushed his hand away and moved back.
R:Why are you here?
V:Heard Armaan went out with Maya my girlfriend and i was planning on spending the night with her. But as Armaan has gone with her I might as well be with you and do what i was supposed to do with Maya.

Ridhima got scared thinking OMG what is he planning on doing.

R:Vivek just go away from here NOW!
V:Chill babes I'm not gonna hurt you its either the easy way or hard way.

Ridhima keeps moving back and Vivek keeps moving forward and ends up making Ridz bump into a wall. He touches her lips with his thumb as she shakes with fear. Ridz pushes him off but he just uses the other hand to hold her wrist tight. She started crying and alot of tears were coming out of her eyes.

Ridhima remembers how Vivek had tried to flirt with her and touch her during hers and Armaan's reception.

Flashback

Everyone was having fun little kids running about and Ridhima was really happy and smiling alot and Armaan was actually happy to. One of Armaan's college friend's came to him and hugged Armaan

V:Hey Armaan Congratz man
A:Thnx Vivek
V:Arnt you gonna introduce me to your 'wife'
A:Umm sure Ridhima
Ridhima came straight away to Armaan as he called her.
R:Yh Armaan
A:Meet my best friend Vivek and Vivek this is Ridhima
R:Hi Vivek
V:Hi Ridhima
He kissed her hand pretending it was polite but Ridhima pulled her hand away straight away and went back to the guests.
A:She's not used to that type of stuff anyways enjoy ive got to go meet some more people so see you later.

As Armaan was busy with the guests Ridhima decided to check up on her make-up and was walking to the toilets when someone dragged her to a staircase.
Ridhima thought it was Armaan but saw it was Vivek

V:Hi babes
R:Hi Vivek um why did you drag me here.
V:Just to spend some time with you
He touched her waist and moved forward near to her neck.
V:You look gorgeous.
Ridhima pushed him off and straightened up
R:Vivek what are you doing you know I'm your best friend's wife how can you
With saying that Ridhima went back and it only took her 5 miins to get Vivek out of her mind as she saw alot of people she knew and was busy in a conversation with them.
Vivek was still there
V:I'll get you babes, soon

Flashback over

Ridhima thought Vivek might of backed off but he was just waiting until she was alone at home. She closed her eyes tightly and just as she thought Vivek would kiss her even though she was fighting back by using her hands. Then he let go of her wrists and Ridhima thought of why he stopped and opened her eyes.
She saw some ones hand on Viveks shoulder and when she saw an escape route she ran behind that person. And you all know who that person is and it is my jaanu Armaan =].

Ridhima was still crying and was shaking alot.
A:Ridhima go to your room now

Ridhima ran all the way upstairs to her room crying and locked the door. She dropped onto her bed crying her eyes out at thought of what Vivek would of done to her if Armaan hadn't come in time.

Lets see what happening downstairs.

A:Soo you call yourself my best friend. What the **** do you think you was going to do.
V:Armaan calm down man look go back to Maya and spend the night with her while ill go to Ridhima.
Armaan gave him a hard punch on the face.
A:Dont you dare says Ridhima's name from your dirty mouth how can you think that?
V:Armaan what you doing bruv you choose that gal over me
A:Tht girl is my wife
V:Who cares she's just a girl now let me go bakc to your 'wife'
Armaan got so angry that he started to punch ang kick the hell out of Vivek.
Ridhima was standing outside the door and heard everything. She thought that Armaan didnt like her one bit but he stuck up for him and chose her over his best friend and even ebat him up but she knew she had to stop Armaan.
Ridz ran to Armaan and tried to stop him
R:Armaan leave him he's gonna die
A:No Ridz he tried to...
Armaan started to beat him up even more.
Ridhima couldn't take it anymore and knew if Vivek got seriosuly hurt Armana would end up in jail and she wouldnt be able to take that.
R:Armaan meri kasam stop beating Vivek
Hearing that Armaan stopped straight away.
Vivek ran away limping
Armaan shouted after him
A:f i see you near to here or even looknig at her i will hurt you more than this
Armaan had forgotten Ridhima was there and as soon as he turned around he saw her in a bad state with her hair messed up and her face tear stained.
He hugged her straight away while she cried her heart out.
Armaan knew she wasnt in the state to go back up again and carried her up.
He put her on the bed and called up Anjali and Muskaan and told them to come over straight away.

Anjali and Muskaan knew something was wrong and came as soon as they could and during that time they wernet there Armaan was comfronting Ridz tellin her not to cry and would be with her forever.
A:Shhh Ridhima stop crying now. Look I'm here nothing is ever going to happen to you again. Im here with you forever
After hearing that Ridz stopped crying but was still shaken up.

Anjali and Muskaan had come by them and Armaan told them both what happend. He called them to sort Ridz out like change her clothes and all that as he knew Ridhima wouldnt let him as she wasnt comfortable with Armaan in that way.

Anjali was already crying but kept a straight face when she went into the room to stop Ridz from crying

Anjali and Muskaan couldn't beleive it at all and knew that Armaan was very serious about this. They went in and helped Ridz while Armaan went downstairs and saw both Atul and Rahul in deep shock.

Atul and Rahul both looked up as the heared the footstpes coming down from the stairs and they both got up. Rahul went straight up to Armana when he got to the bottom of the stairs.

Ra:How is she?

A:She's calmed down abit. Ive got Anjali and Muskaan to clean her up.

With saying that Armaan sat down with his head in his hands.

Atul came enxt to him and put is arm round him to comfort him.

At:Hey look everythings gonna be okay we've caled the police they are still trying to fid Vivek and will phone us when he is caught.

A:HOW CAN EVERYTHING BE OKAY. MY WIFE NEARLY GOT RAPED AND YOU ARE SAYING EVERYTHINGS GOING TO BE OKAY.

Atul moved back shocked.

Armaan sighed.

A:Sorry man everythings getting into my head and I'm taking out my anger on you when i should be taking it out on that ******* Vivek who called himself my best friend. Luckily i got here in time who knows what would of happend.

Armaan told Atul and Rahul that he went with Maya to a club but ended up coming back.(I will tell you what happend when Armaan tells Ridz why he came back)

Ra:That ***** and ******* how could they.

At:I cant believe it still I hope that Vivek rots in prison.

Anjali and Muskaan both came down after a while and told Armaan that Ridhima is upstairs sleeping.

An:Armaan please take care of her. She's very fragile please done let anything happen to her again

Anjali breaks down cryig while Atul consoles her

Mu:Armaan please try to get Ridhima back to normal. I cant see her like this anymore.

Muskaan starts to cry and Atul &Rahul decide to take them both home a its been a long day for all of them.

Atul,Anjali,Muskaan & Rahul all say by and go.

Armaan goes upstairs to see how Ridhima is. He opens the door slowly trying not to wake Ridhima up

R:Armaan

Part 6

R: Armaan
Armaan walked towards Ridhima quickly
A:You ok Ridhima you need anything.
Ridhima smiled at his concern
R:I'm Ok
A:Ok im just going to get changed ill be back
After 5 minutes Armaan came out looking sexy in a black vest top and black tracksuit bottoms.
Ridhima blushed as she saw him coz she had never seen his fit body
Armaan came to Ridhima and sat down
A:Do you need anything at all if you do then just call me I will be in the guest room
R:Why are you going to the guest room aren't you going to sleep here
A:Um noo coz of what happened 2daii
Ridz had tears in her eyes for 2 reasons 1 because of what happened today and 2 that Armaan is being sooo sweet to her.
R:Armaan plz stay here with me

Armaan couldn't stop himself and knew that she needed him the most. He got into bed with her and she put her head on his shoulder while he caressed her hair. Ridhima started crying and Armaan tried to calm her down.

R:Armaan why did you come back what happened i don't know what would of happened if you didn't come?
A:Shhh you really think God will be that mean that he would let something happen to such a nice girl like you. I picked up Maya and we went to the club then we went straight to the bar to get ourselves drinks. I took my drink and told Maya that I'm going to my friends who i hadn't seen in ages and coz she had a phone call she didn't mind. I came back and didn't find her at the bar so i went to the corridors and saw her laughing on the phone. I went behind her and then stopped and heard her talking to Vivek about how you are home alone so he's got the chance to.....

Armaan stopped there as he couldn't take it anymore after seeing that Ridz had stopped crying and was looking at him indicating for him to carry on he did
A:I didn't need to listen to the rest of what she said coz i knew already so i raced back home to save you and thank god i did.
R:Thank you Armaan. I owe you alot
A:Its ok your my wife so you don't owe me
Hearing the word wife Ridhima blushed and then saw how lose they were to each other.

To get what happened to Ridz Armaan tried to distract her and talk to her like when they were eating dinner. Armaan kept teasing her while Ridz kept hitting him and then Armaan making pouting faces like he was really hurt.
A:Hey Ridz you wear glasses right
R:Yeh
A:Sooo im going to call you chashmish from now on its your new nickname Ridz is used by everyone you know i wanna call you something only i can call you.
R:Armaan im seriously going to kill you
A:So kill me then no ones stopping you
Ridz gets a pillow and hits Armaan while he's not looking and he ends up on the floor.
A:Ouch chashmish im not going to leave you now.
Ridhima is laughing alot now seeing Armaan rub his bottom as that where he fell. Seeing Ridz like this Armaan knew that his plan worked and she has forgotten what happened.

Armaan gets up and gets a pillow to hit Ridhima with but Ridz hits him 1st. For half an hour they have a pillow fight then both fall on the bed as they are soo tired.
It's round about 10pm now and Armaan and Ridz are both tired so they decide to go to sleep. They slept in the same bed but this they didn't sleep away from each other they were actually close.
During their sleep Armaan came closer to Ridz without knowing and put his hands round her waist and Ridz put her arms around Armaan's neck

Heres Part 6 hope you like it and sorry no PM's were sent as it takes a long time to send them and im really busy.

Part 7

Armaan's Point Of View

Armaan wakes up first to see Ridz still sleeping like a cute little baby. He sees her frowning as her fringe was coming onto her face irritating her. Armaan smiled and blew her hair away and saw Ridz smiling.

He then blew onto her face making her frown again and snuggled more into the duvet while Armaan was smiling even more.
He got up and headed for the bathroom to freshen up. After having a shower Armaan came out wearing a towel around his waist with water dripping from his face and water rolling on his chest making him look hot and sexy.

He got his clothes, got changed and then headed downstairs to make himself breakfast. 

He then decided to make some for his 'chashmish'. Armaan laughed remembering last night how he had soo much fun with Ridz with the pillow fights and him hurting himself to them two sleeping on the same bed after tiring themselves out. He remembered how truly happy Ridz was after a long time, actually since the second day she had been in his house, no THEIR house.

For once she was smiling for real but then he remembered yesterday of what that ******* tried to do with Ridz. He couldn't believe he used to be best friends with him. Even before listening to Maya's conversation with Vivek he had a strong bad feeling that something's going to happen to Ridz but he just ignored it.

In his heart he had some feelings towards Ridz but didn't know what it was yet. For some reason he wanted to be with Ridz more and talk to her more. He never felt like this with any other girl.

'Okay I admit she is hot but I've seen other girls like her but never felt anything towards them. Is it because she's your wife so it's some weird feeling or is it something else'

While thinking about all this Armaan was making his breakfast and was now sitting down eating.

'Armaan dude is this Love? OMG No No No No No Armaan you cant be in Love. Armaan Mallik can never fall in Love or can he. Gosh man what's wrong with you. What if i'm really in Love with Ridhima Gupta umm I mean Ridhima Armaan Mallik. Wow that sounds great OMG did I really say that. God man are you really in Love with her.
Yes I am. Finally the Great Armaan Mallik has fallen in Love with his wife Ridhima Armaan Mallik.'

Armaan had finished his breakfast by then and for once washed everything up and was now waiting for his wife who he thinks he amy have fallen in Love with. Armaan then heard the sound of payals and looked up. He saw Ridz walking down the stairs wearing a beautiful blue and green combination anarkali dress with her straight hair out and a touch of makeup looking stunning. Armaan then looked down at himself and saw he was wearing blue jeans with a blue shirt over a green shirt looking soo hot.

'Wow matching again maybe we are made for each other. Woooow man you aren't even sure if your in Love with her and your already thinking you and her are made for each other. Calm down take everything step by step.'
He then saw Ridz making her way to the table and he was still staring at her making her blush even more.

Part 8

Getting up, yawning and stretching Ridhima did not see Armaan in sight. She thought either he would be sleeping or be waiting for her to wake up.

'Yeah right Ridzie like the hot Armaan Mallik who is luckily to be your husband would be sitting on the side of the bed waiting for you to wake up and then kiss you. OMG wow imagine him kissing you. We nearly did twice yesterday and the second time we were just bout to kiss. Yesterday was the best day ever'

Ridz stopped when she remembered what happened yesterday before her and Armaan were having the best time of their lives. She got up, got her clothes and entered the bathroom to have a shower.

She wanted to rub Vivek's touch on her but at the same time wanted to keep Armaan's touch on her.

Ridz tried not to think about what happen as she knew she would break down crying.

She came out dressed nicely and set on the bed holding her knees.

Ridz closed her eyes to block out the images of what happened to her yesterday but could still see it clearly in her mind. She though what if Armaan hadn't been there to save her, what would of happened to her.

Tears made their way down her face but Ridhima just wiped them always she knew she has to be brave now she cant just sit here, crying.

'Come on Ridz you have to be brave for your Armaan you've got to show him your strong'

She remembered how Armaan tried to make her forget what Vivek had tried to do with her, by making her have fun with him.

Ridz thought that he just done that because he felt sorry for her but she realised he does care for her and was truly being himself with and was very happy.

'I love him even more. I wish he knows how much I love him but if I tell him our relationship will be awkward because he don't love me YET. I wont force him to fall in love with me but I will just give him time.I just really hope he eventually loves me and maybe love me even more than I love him.'

Ridz smiled then gave out a small giggle at the thought of Armaan being in love with her.

She went up to the mirror and looked at herself. She looked beautiful in the blue & green combination anarkali dress. Ridz went to the dressing table and applied eyeliner and a touch of lip gloss nothing less and noting more.

She then headed for the door and went down the stairs to see Armaan in deep thought.

So she moved her foot to make her payal make a noise and continued down the stairs with the payals still making their noise.

Ridz then saw Armaan starting at her. She saw him looking at his own clothes and blushed. Ridz realised he was wearing the same coloured clothes as her. Blue jean with a blue shirt over a green one.

'There's something fishy going on. He's ever made breakfast for himself or ever washed up. Hmm Armaan has changed but I like it.'

As she made her way to the table Ridz blushed even more as Armaan was still staring at her.

If you think its short then im sorry but when i wrote it on papaer i thought i would be long enough. Sorry for not updating in such a long ime but school's been the villan in all this πŸ˜›. But now i've got christmas holz i can write my parts but nxt week i have to revise as after the holz ive got a exam.

x...Aneesa...x

Edited by Prachi&Neev - 15 years ago
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
WOW!!!!!Awesome update!!!Urgggggg!!!!I hate this MAYA!Arey if his heart is telling to sit with ridz and talk toh vahi karna  chahiye tha na.WOW there is a knock at the door.I hope its Armaan and he doesnt go with MAYA!!.Plz PM me 
saridena thumbnail
hi aneesa😊
nice part dear
ur concept is nice yaar
but u update once in a blue moon
its like we forget the story of the ff yaar and again we need to review it
so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update sooooooooooooooooooooooon
looking forward for more parts
luv soumya
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
yachna thumbnail
dont mn bt n wrte th toooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooood.........
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
After Loooooooong time n that 2 short one :(
ok but next time make it big!!!!!!!!!!

n this is tooo cute soo sorry for ridz she is all alone....

ammy n maya goind 4 date soo sad!!!
now waiting 4 the one who knocked the door!!

i hope some one must come to ridz may b her college friend or some one (guy)
so that she can make ammy feel bad same way
she is feeling then i think this will be soooooooooo fun!!!

I loved this part!!

make the other one soooooooon
Chiraiyya... thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

After Loooooooong time n that 2 short one :(
ok but next time make it big!!!!!!!!!!

n this is tooo cute soo sorry for ridz she is all alone....

ammy n maya goind 4 date soo sad!!!
now waiting 4 the one who knocked the door!!

i hope some one must come to ridz may b her college friend or some one (guy)
so that she can make ammy feel bad same way
she is feeling then i think this will be soooooooooo fun!!!

I loved this part!!

make the other one soooooooon

😭 I thought it was long its way longer than my other parts im gonna leave you in suspence upto where they got home i wrote watever was in my head i didnt plan what i want to write ideas just came into my head jsut like that

So im writing part b now so you will have to w8 .

x...Aneesa...x