Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: jess.amit_3

Jaaaaaaanuu..audio & stupid laptop problem!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ mujhe teri VMZ dekhni hain๐Ÿ˜ญ
& jiiiiiiii ive also made a new mix..dekhar bataana kaisi banni hain๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Awww ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— ro math I am sure tum jald hi VM'z dekh paogi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ will wait for ur comments sweety ๐Ÿ˜› I am gonna watch ur VM soon and will let u know ke mujhe woh kaisi lagi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ love ya ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: jess.amit_3

Haaaaayee๐Ÿ˜..i still cant believe my jaanu aka VM MONSTER is making her own mixes now...waaaaaaaoow!! Im so so so so Proud of u jaaaaan๐Ÿค—..muwah! Keep it up!๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† U don't worry jaani main ab bhi wohi VM monster hoon ๐Ÿ˜ˆ main chahe jitne bhi VM's kyun na banalun I will still request my ustaad (that's u ๐Ÿ˜ณ) to make michi/shachi VM's for me ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ tum yeh math samajhna ke ab main bana rahi hoon toh main tumse requests nahin karoongi  toh tum bilkul galath soch rahi ho ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
Guys I've added a new mix on page one of this thread its a song called Because I Love You ! from movie Antony kaun hain ๐Ÿ˜Š Please do watch and give me ur feed back ๐Ÿ˜Š
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sou jaaaaaaaanu๐Ÿค—.... i just loved the new mix.... i am spellbound in the way u have knitted the scenes and the entire feeling of love was brought out soooo weellll...... MINDBLOWING MIX๐Ÿ‘...... KUDOS โค๏ธ
sou just watched ur "tu jahaan mix"..take a bow hun..it was absolutely beautiful & fantastic๐Ÿ‘..i had tears in my eyes after watching it๐Ÿ˜ณ..my another favourite sad yet melodious song๐Ÿ˜ณ...& those lyrics are so meaningful & suit our michi to the T..& OFCOURSE THOSE HEARTMELTING michi scenes๐Ÿ˜ญ...michi foreverโค๏ธ & this is for u dear๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—for making such an amazing mix..hun need more wonderfulmichi mixes like this asi'm missing them soo much already on kymt

Originally posted by: bones88

Sou jaaaaaaaanu๐Ÿค—.... i just loved the new mix.... i am spellbound in the way u have knitted the scenes and the entire feeling of love was brought out soooo weellll...... MINDBLOWING MIX๐Ÿ‘...... KUDOS โค๏ธ

Bona jaanuuuuuuuu ๐Ÿค— thank u so much for ur appreciation ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am very happy that u liked the mix ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: LUV_shabboo

sou just watched ur "tu jahaan mix"..take a bow hun..it was absolutely beautiful & fantastic๐Ÿ‘..i had tears in my eyes after watching it๐Ÿ˜ณ..my another favourite sad yet melodious song๐Ÿ˜ณ...& those lyrics are so meaningful & suit our michi to the T..& OFCOURSE THOSE HEARTMELTING michi scenes๐Ÿ˜ญ...michi foreverโค๏ธ & this is for u dear๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—for making such an amazing mix..hun need more wonderfulmichi mixes like this asi'm missing them soo much already on kymt

Janki thank u so much hun ๐Ÿ˜› I am really happy that u liked the mix ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I know the lyrics are just so apt for our Michi ๐Ÿ˜› actually Michi are just magical they have a capability of making all beautiful songs theirs ๐Ÿ˜› Will try and make more Michi mixes ๐Ÿ˜ƒ me too missing michi in Kayamath ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Michi forever โค๏ธ

Originally posted by: indiangirl23

That was a good one๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thank u ๐Ÿ˜Š I am glad u liked it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sou caught up with your VMs.  Loved them especially "tu jahan mein wahan" and "Kitni Bathein".  Both lovely songs and you did justice in the scene selection.  I thought the scenes were a bit long for "tu jahan" and went well after the music ended.  You could have edited out the last bit.  Other than that it was fab. Thanks.Check out my latest addition on Michi hugs.  This was my dream for a long long time. Edited by optimist - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: optimist

Sou caught up with your VMs.  Loved them especially "tu jahan mein wahan" and "Kitni Bathein".  Both lovely songs and you did justice in the scene selection.  I thought the scenes were a bit long for "tu jahan" and went well after the music ended.  You could have edited out the last bit.  Other than that it was fab. Thanks.Check out my latest addition on Michi hugs.  This was my dream for a long long time.

Opti I am glad that u liked the VM's ๐Ÿ˜Š Well michi are just magical whenever any song is played on them they make it their own and according to me only Michi could have done justice to Kitni baatein and Tu jahan.... ๐Ÿ˜Š I am glad u liked both of them as those two mixes are the ones which made me emotional while making them ! As far as the scene length of "tu jahan main wahan" is concerned I intentionally did that ๐Ÿ˜Š as I wanted the eyelock bit to continue even after the music ends ! I made the same mix 7 times and trust me it felt the prolonged version gave the desired effect ๐Ÿ˜Š at least for me it did ! As I wanted to show the longing of Michi and I feel that the pune riot scene had that ! But maybe I did not succeed in what I wanted to convey but never mind there is always a next time ๐Ÿ˜Š will try and improve myself the next time ๐Ÿ˜Š I really appreciate ur honesty and thank u for ur appreciation ๐Ÿ˜Š Sorry Opti I couldn't watch ur new Vm as I was busy with the festivities surrounding Ganesh poojan ๐Ÿ˜Š will definitely watch it during this weekend I am sure the mix would be awesome ๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š