Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Grateful Dead

wow...Sou..how could i miss this threadπŸ˜”...the mixes are brilliantπŸ€—..cant believe ist your first time...superb!!!!πŸ‘

Thank u so much GD 😊 I am really very happy that u liked them πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Will try and make more Michi VM's πŸ˜ƒ
NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ishika Sou, I loved your mixes particularly tu jahaan main wahan.. It's an apt song for Michi. They are made for each other and follow each other until Kayamath right?
I am so worried how they will spend 4 years without each other.
Thanks for the mixes dear.
Guys I have added a new Michi Vm - Tu jahan main wahan from movie Salaam namaste please do watch it and give me ur feed back 😊
Originally posted by: michifanreal

Ishika Sou, I loved your mixes particularly tu jahaan main wahan.. It's an apt song for Michi. They are made for each other and follow each other until Kayamath right?
I am so worried how they will spend 4 years without each other.
Thanks for the mixes dear.

Shubs u can call me Sou 😊 I know Tu jahan main wahan is very apt for michi 😊 Yes they are indeed made for each other and will always be together even if they are physically apart their souls will always remain with each other 😊 Please don't remind me of their separation 😭😭😭 I feel terrible to even think of that I am very very happy that u liked the mixes πŸ˜ƒ thank u for ur appreciation 😊
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sou jaaaaaaaaaan..... loved the tu jahaaan mix.πŸ‘... beautiful beautifulπŸ€—... i am sooo glad that u r making mixes.......the scenes were apt and yeah michi will always follow each other wherever they are... Kayamath tak❀️
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Sou ,my emotions are acting werid...but lots of hugs for you..................brlilliant mixes all three ....................loved the song selection and all old and new michi scenes.......................i wld never have beleved unless you told that falak takwas your first mix......................
Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ishika_sou

Look who is here πŸ˜› Jaani love tujhe love main karti hoon πŸ€— Do watch the new VM and tell me ke tumhein kaisa laga I am eagerly waiting for ur comments πŸ˜› Waise looks like u have posted a new VM πŸ˜› Will watch it and will give u my opinion about it πŸ˜ƒ

Jaaaaaaanuu..audio & stupid laptop problem!😭😭😭 mujhe teri VMZ dekhni hain😭
& jiiiiiiii ive also made a new mix..dekhar bataana kaisi banni hainπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by jess.amit_3 - 15 years ago
Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haaaaayee😍..i still cant believe my jaanu aka VM MONSTER is making her own mixes now...waaaaaaaoow!! Im so so so so Proud of u jaaaaanπŸ€—..muwah! Keep it up!πŸ€—
Originally posted by: bones88

Sou jaaaaaaaaaan..... loved the tu jahaaan mix.πŸ‘... beautiful beautifulπŸ€—... i am sooo glad that u r making mixes.......the scenes were apt and yeah michi will always follow each other wherever they are... Kayamath tak❀️

Bona jaan πŸ€— thank u so much for ur appreciation πŸ˜› trust me it means a lot 😭 *happy tears* thank u once again πŸ˜› Yup Michi/Shachi Forever ❀️ *touchwood*
Originally posted by: sun29

Sou ,my emotions are acting werid...but lots of hugs for you..................brlilliant mixes all three ....................loved the song selection and all old and new michi scenes.......................i wld never have beleved unless you told that falak takwas your first mix......................

Sajani this is for u πŸ€— yaar trust me Michi/Shachi are magical they can make a lay man look like a creative genius πŸ˜† the best examples for this is Mr.Anil Nagpal and Me πŸ˜† its only cause of michi this mixes and this songs look beautiful 😊