VideoMix

~*~ Sou's Video Mixes ~*~ New Mix pg-82, 21st Dec - Page 2

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey its really nice!! in fact the part where milind closes her eyes fits really well into the song!  i just felt that the scne should have changed when the chorus came in some places just to make it pick up the beat.
but then its a really good first attempt, ishi πŸ˜Š really missin michi these days!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sou,watched ur second mix too..brilliant hun!πŸ‘..actually i felt this one was better than the first& tht means u has improvved,which is a great thing indeedπŸ˜ƒ..this song is one among my personal favourites & suited michi also..beutiful scene selection..i'm glad u included my favourite "bangle scene"😳..enjoyed it & nice effort..kudos to uπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sou jaaanu.... just saw ur second mix.... i must it was MINDBLOWING πŸ‘.... LOVED LOVED IT....Pls make more michi mixes
BlackWitch thumbnail
hey, the second mix is really awesome!!! πŸ‘πŸΌi totally loved the scene selection n the song was perfect. my my, so much improvemnt after jst one mix? kaise yaar? πŸ˜•
and plus i think u must b the first person to have used that rain scne in wich michi kiss wid milind pondering over his feelings for prachi. atleast i think u R the first cuz this is the first time i m seein it in a mix. awesome idea! 😊
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u r da best mah BBπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: gurl.enchanted

hey its really nice!! in fact the part where milind closes her eyes fits really well into the song!  i just felt that the scne should have changed when the chorus came in some places just to make it pick up the beat.
but then its a really good first attempt, ishi πŸ˜Š really missin michi these days!

Hey Prats thank u for ur feed back πŸ˜› Will surely try and improve in my next VM 😊 I will take more care while making the next one 😊 I am really glad that u liked the Vm 😊 me too missing Michi 😭
This content was originally posted by: LUV_shabboo

sou,watched ur second mix too..brilliant hun!πŸ‘..actually i felt this one was better than the first& tht means u has improvved,which is a great thing indeedπŸ˜ƒ..this song is one among my personal favourites & suited michi also..beutiful scene selection..i'm glad u included my favourite "bangle scene"😳..enjoyed it & nice effort..kudos to uπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank u Janki πŸ˜› I too love this song and thought that Michi will make it even more beautiful πŸ˜ƒ looks like they have made it beautiful πŸ˜› kyun na ho bhai apne Michi hain hi aise πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I am very happy that u found improvement in my second VM πŸ˜ƒ will try make my next VM surpass this one 😊 seriously yaar ur feed back means a lot thank u so much for ur appreciation πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Bangle scene is one my fav's too but I wish it was shot in much better way than it actually was Thank u once again πŸ˜›
This content was originally posted by: bones88

sou jaaanu.... just saw ur second mix.... i must it was MINDBLOWING πŸ‘.... LOVED LOVED IT....Pls make more michi mixes

Bona thank u so much for ur appreciation yaar πŸ˜› seriously it means a lot thank u πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I am really very happy that u liked it πŸ˜ƒ Will try and make more Michi mixes πŸ˜›

This content was originally posted by: gurl.enchanted

hey, the second mix is really awesome!!! πŸ‘πŸΌi totally loved the scene selection n the song was perfect. my my, so much improvemnt after jst one mix? kaise yaar? πŸ˜•
and plus i think u must b the first person to have used that rain scne in wich michi kiss wid milind pondering over his feelings for prachi. atleast i think u R the first cuz this is the first time i m seein it in a mix. awesome idea! 😊

Thank u so much Prats 😊 I am glad that u found improvement in this mix πŸ˜› I don't know Prats but maybe someone has used it before I don't remember seeing it either but I am happy that u liked my idea to incorporate that scene in this Vm πŸ˜ƒ thanks once again yaar ur feed back is really valuable 😊
This content was originally posted by: trros

u r da best mah BBπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

BB love u πŸ€—