Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~sweet Ash~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hey anu! i lover kulraj & veera teasing premeer. preet is so cute.thanx for the long update. waiting 4 the nxt.

ayesha
-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee too good very nice part very lovelyyyyyyyy passionate part waitingggggggggg for next asap.

Thankq soo much for ur commnetsπŸ˜ƒ
i am feeling glad that u loved the part πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Loved ur commnets yaar πŸ€—

-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranrags

Hey Anu..nice update..it's really cute how u've explained all the wedding rituals n stuff..wondering what DJ is upto though??hopefully that'll be sorted out..but it was a nice update..looking forward to the next update!

Hey rani h ru ???...i have already mentioned that DJ is back with her plans..hope all her plans fail πŸ‘πŸ‘...oh sorry i should only do that ...πŸ˜ƒ...Thankq soo much for ur comments ,,,Really loved them a lot..πŸ˜ƒ...Again thanks for appreciating my work on wedding part πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....I will update the next part so soon ...πŸ€—
-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 12345xxx

its very nice diπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
di u included that names part ..i'm very happy for that partπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
actuall ga meru telugu traditions include chestara ani wait chestunanu
finally u included some thing ......very happy 4 that part😊.
but what r that stupid dj's plan😑......but dont separate them😭😭..hope u dont.......😊
waiting 4 next part di.😊

Hey Neha dear so many claps for my update thankq soooooooooo much ...Really neha nenu marriage lo aa talambrala part kuda include chedamani anukunna ra..but actual ga marraige part chala big aypoindi..so i did not include that part..i love that ritual in our marriages..imagine Prem pouring rice on Heer's head...........😍....coming to that DJ part ....her planning of seperating prmeer lets see wat hapens...how can i seperate premeer dear....no ways..but some twist is on the way created by DJ..😑😑...
i will update the next part so soon..that will clear some confusion from ur mind

-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magpie_07

Hi,
I just managed to read your whole FF in one go :) I like your way of storytelling and loved the long detailed updates and the way you've described the passionate scenes. Makes a good read.

Eager to read the upcoming part. DJ is upto something.

Can you pls add me too to your PM list if you don't mind ? I'd appreciate it.

Tnx.

Hey welcome to my FF..i am feeling happy that u caught with all my parts and u felt them nice..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...Thankq soo much for the comments on my detailed storylines especially u liked bada updates,,that soo sweet....so no probs i can update big parts...for my readers..😳😳...ya DJ is back with her evilish plans ...just wait and watch ....
ya i will add you in the PM list πŸ€—

-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chillingal16

hey just caught up with the missing parts...

aww loved the wedding...

what is DJ up to now...

so cute...loved the way that Veera and Kulraj were teasing Premeer..

even Preet is hilarious...

cant wait for the next part...

what happened to Heer??..

continue soon pls..

CAn u pls add me to ur PM list!

Hey Thankq soo much for ur cute comments yaar..πŸ€—...Loved ur comments...πŸ˜ƒ...i am happy to hear that u loved the wedding part ...DJ is upto something ...may be that will revealed in the next 2-3 updates...as i don't want to keep my readers in suspense..i will bring it out so soon πŸ˜ƒ....loved ur comments yaar πŸ€—πŸ€—..
ya i will add u in the PM list ...πŸ€—

-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooji123456789

hey
awesum super update
sooooo cute sweet
loved it
wonder what happen to heer
dj is upto something

Hey pooja as usual loved ur comments ....
no worries nothing will  hapened to heer...Prem is there with her πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Thankq soo much for ur comments yaar πŸ€—πŸ€—
-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thapanee

nice update...like the way u explained everythg....now want to know wht is DJ upto??πŸ€”

Hey yaar loved ur comments ...πŸ€—πŸ€—
thankq soo much for the commentsπŸ˜ƒ
ya DJ is upto something that will be sorted out in next 2-3 updates
i will update the next part soon πŸ˜ƒ

-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rag-ran4ever

Great update.... but omg what happened to heer and what is dj planing???😑??? anyways great update again update soonm!!!!!

Thank q  soooooooo much for ur comments πŸ€—πŸ€—
No worries Prem is with heer wat will happen to her πŸ˜ƒ
yes DJ is planing for their seperation..😑😑...that will be sorted out so soon
Loved ur comments πŸ€—πŸ€—....
I will update the next part soo soon πŸ˜ƒ

-Anusha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .xganga.x

Hey!

Awesome update!
I loved the feeding and biting fingers....sooo cute!
and then saying the names, i'd never hearrd of that before!
I hope Heer's okay....poison???
Can't wait till the next update!
Thanks for the PM!
?xXx?
Sunanyna
= ]

Hey Sunanyna..loved ur commets πŸ€—πŸ€—
i too loved the feeding and biting fingers , Prem is becoming naughty day by day 🀣...the names ritual is done in telugu marriges i mean south indian marriages..i thought of including them πŸ˜ƒ
No poison yaar....Prem is with heer so no worries 😳
I will update the neaxt part soon πŸ€—πŸ€—