Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

DOTW - Sadi is getting wayyy to involved!

prettylady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
After today's episode I think Sadi is getting way too involved in Ragvir's relationship.... it is definitely gonna come back and haunt her! She needs to be careful especially with Vasu and Avni watching her every move. And it inevitable that Ranvir and Ragni are going to find out that Sadi knew the truth the whole time, she won't be able to keep it a secret... will they resent her for that or thank her... its too risky in my opinion

I think she should just let them figure out their relationship themselves... she's turning into Naniji lol getting all into their business

what do you guys think???

p.s. Aalekh was so cute in today's episode... his expressions were priceless!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amrita.De0l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hiee Swtz u r abso rytt on ur opinion buh...
she is tryin 2 help both ov em naa.. waise bhi jiji is evryfin fr her @sum points... so obviously she gonna fin abt her n try 2 make ol unlike circumstances bettr den worst.. 

n i strongly blv dat she is gonna b in a big trouble .. d way Vasu n Avni r pointin her out in ol wyz ... make dem feel dat *DAAL MEIN ZAROOR KUCH KALA HAI*... ehehe...

agree wid ur dis point swtz ... shayed Alekh help karega .. guess*.. if nt den ... mmmm... vl hv 2 w88 n watch.. :)))...
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hahaha so true... I was thinking just the other day that Sadi must have inherited Nani's genes... well they're not really related, but I guess she got her genes anyway๐Ÿ˜†

But really, ur so true. Sadi is getting too involved in this, and this is all gonna backfire on her in the end. I'm really starting to think that this will all end in Sadi getting kicked out of the house. And leaving Alekh with Ambika is def NOT a good idea... did u hear what she said today - 'Oh, so Alekh has started eating at the dining table now?' Huh... seemed like she was saying 'Oh, this isnt gonna last long... im gonna send u back to ur room in no time'๐Ÿ˜†

Sadi better watch out!!
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hehe.. nani's genes!!!  

alright.. i think that sadhan is doing all this because it does involve her deevar and her sister.. even so!! she isjust being protective of ranvir.. i mean he did fall into the wrong hands with Sonia!!!

and to be honest.. if the information doesn't go astray with Avni how will the story move!!! i mean we all know that once the truth is out Sadhna will be blamed for the whole thing... Everyone will hate her.. and then after the two love birds will get together then everyone will love Sadhna!!! it's all in the honorary-bahu code!!!

luv to all pri

pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Kruthi*

Hahaha so true... I was thinking just the other day that Sadi must have inherited Nani's genes... well they're not really related, but I guess she got her genes anyway๐Ÿ˜†

But really, ur so true. Sadi is getting too involved in this, and this is all gonna backfire on her in the end. I'm really starting to think that this will all end in Sadi getting kicked out of the house. And leaving Alekh with Ambika is def NOT a good idea... did u hear what she said today - 'Oh, so Alekh has started eating at the dining table now?' Huh... seemed like she was saying 'Oh, this isnt gonna last long... im gonna send u back to ur room in no time'๐Ÿ˜†

Sadi better watch out!!

hahah.. didn't even think of that one..  so choti-ma is evil!! there are way too many vamps in the show.. i mean there's Malti.. and Avni.. and ranvi'r's maa... and now choti maa???๐Ÿ˜†

it will  be interesting to see if that happens!!!

luv pri 
rano- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree Alekh and Sadi should not get to involved with Ragvir.  Alekh and Sadi are just too adorable, they have a nice heart, always helping other people.  I don't see anyone helping Alekh to get better except Sadi.  I wonder if anyone besides Alekh is going to be there for Sadi when she gets in trouble with Vasu.

What goes around (Alekh and Sadi helping others)  always doesn't come around  (don't see anyone trying to help Alekh get better) 
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeh true .. even i was wondering the same thing .... what when everyone coms to knw tht sadi knew everything b4!
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Sadi is putting her future with Alekh and the Rajvansh family at stake by getting involved so deeply like this. She has been constantly lying and keeping the truth from Vasu which will be detrimental to her for sure. Vasu trusts that Sadi will never lie to her, and then when she realises that she has been lying to her all these days and that too to get Ranvir-Ragini closer, she is going to go beserk on Sadi. Sadi will be left defending herself with no one by her side then, altho Alekh is always supportive of her, he is not in that position to actually stand up for her, esp if choti maa or whoever the mystery person is gets to him first and makes his condition worse that he will never be able to protect Sadi from the wrath of Vasu. And now Sadi is neglecting Alekh and running around solving ragvir probs which gives choti maa or the mystery person enuf time and opportunity to mess up Alekh's progess that he's made over the weeks and get him back to square one.

prettylady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know when your watching a scary movie and you see the heroine go into the room where the murderer is waiting with a knife and your screaming at the movie screen "DON'T GO IN!!!" i have the same feeling towards Sadi helping Ragvir.... hahaha

you all are right, she is so sweet to want to help and protect her jiji and devar but she has to use her head and realize that she is not going to be helpful in the long run... its a rule of every single drama no truth goes untold... she's setting herself up for a lot of pain and in this case she probably deserves it
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh god i am not liking sadhna doing all this interfering.There are alot of things that are gonna go wrong for her e.g. with vasu and when ranvir-ragini find out that she knew all along then she neglecting Alekh and leaving him with cm. I dont like this at all. It will bring her to a sticky situation and i wont be able to bear it if she and Alekh part! Sadhna should mind herself first.