IMP: Calling all MDTA fans.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

First of all; a big πŸ€— to all the wonderful and loyal fans and members of MDTA.

Unfortunately, the show has come to and end and the forum also needs to be archived.  I've been told that this will happen sometime during this week which is why, starting from tomorrow, I will move all FFs to the Fanfic Section [http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=94] so that they can still be enjoyed.πŸ˜›

I know there are members still lurking around; if you would like to continue chatting and sharing news, VM's etc. I suggest someone opens a CC thread in the Chat Clubs [http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=174]

A reminder: Once the forum is archived; you will be able to view all posts within the forum but will be unable to edit or make anynews posts.

If you have any queries, please PM me asap.😊

MDTA Dev. Team
OMG..aagaya wo waqt...mdta forum being archived.. πŸ˜•

ufff i m really gonne miss all the discussion and vms and fanfics..uff patta nahin ab main kya karungi...MDTA forum was the best...Hope i see u friends at JeevanSaathi Forum and maybe in the future at Kaisi Lagi Lagan Forum the new serial of Priyamvada...

Bye guys it was an awesome time here...Kabhie Khushi teh Kabhi Gham teh..har ek pal maine enjoy ki thi.....

byeeeee really gonne miss this forum 😭
Edited by RuhaanSimifan - 15 years ago
OMG WOH TERRIBLE WAQT a gaya
omg.. nahin
i hate the makes of mdta
they ended the show..
uff..

but bhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
will miss d forum badly πŸ˜”
OMG OMG...gonna misss you all....................😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭
and miss our favourite show..and couple...😭.😭.😭
Bye frndz...hope to meet u in othr forums soon... till den..all of u take care..stay happy and healthy..πŸ‘πŸΌ
ya  will miss the forum..
really gonne miss it....😭

Aww!πŸ€—

Will also miss you guys.....sorry for being worst Dev. Team member ever!

I'm also looking to join the JS forum if I get time so fingers crossed, we'll see you all there!πŸ˜ƒ
O ya pls nibbles pls come to JS forum...the forum is totally not organizedπŸ˜•

i mean no episode videos, no GOTW, no written updates and no one around there..

pls come do some jadoo yaara... 😳
Edited by RuhaanSimifan - 15 years ago

^I just called myself the worst DT member and you want me to look in to JS forum?πŸ˜†

I'll put up a game now......as long as someone is willing to provide me with a brief summary I'll also join in with the discussions!πŸ˜ƒ