Heyy evrybody! xx

Baby S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys....sharlene here! i am also known as shalu on IF, but my friends call me loads of nicknames like sardine, sharlicious, sharleneabean and tonnes more.....maybe u can come up with a new one!!

i am not new to IF, but just new to this section.

i am mostly active in Dharam Veer, Prithviraj Chauhan, Chat Clubs, Advice Corner and Celeb fan club forums.

in the 4 months that i have been a member of IF, i have learnt many new things and made many new friends. even though most of us have not seen each other face to face in the DV forums, we are all like one big Dharam Veer family.

i have read about people who have had problems with their partners or family. and then another IF member gives them some advice on their situation and it turns out to be the perfect solution!!

Some of my best friends on IF are- rashi di, shifali, aaliyah, sonia, vari, minali, mahi, sadia, navreen, pooja and many others.

other friends are- seetu, navreen, mandy, jiya, maria, annie, ruchi, pooja, anusha, sabreen, simran, astha, nivi di, rimita, rati, sam, mellisa, megha, neha, kashish, bushra, geeta, lima, shruti, radz, muskaan and many others.

i hope 2 make new friends here 2.....so just tell me a bit about yourself and y u like IF.

bye for now
Shalu xxxxxxx
=]

Edited by Baby S - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

!! 😉 !! Hi Shalu Welcome dear friend on the India Forum. I will be your friend !! Luv and Hope to hear from you in the near future !! by the way I am Sanjeev Prasher !! ðŸ˜† !!

Baby S thumbnail
hiyaa shreya and sanjeev........thanks to both of u for replying!!!!
AashiQ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hii, welcome here..

I'm Rituraj =)
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sharlene enjoy here m Annie nice to meet u
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haaw i already know u 😆
anyways welcome haha😆
Baby S thumbnail
@annie---we already met in miley cyrus fan club....

@sadia--heyy hun? howz u?? havent talked in ages....when we last did u forgot my name =[ joking
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww yeah i did forgot ur name sorry abt tht 😔 coz we talked after like mon ths and i was confused
anywys em good n u 😃
sabm786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey shalu
welcum to the forum
hpe u hav a gud tym here
my nymz sabrina.. ; ]

Baby S thumbnail
hii sabrina thx for the welcome