Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hmmm....really intrestin...i wounder watz the truth n y do she wantz 2 hide it frm armaan?....gr8 concept
plzz contnue asap n plzzz PM me
simran1285 thumbnail
wow interesting....I wonder how Minnie and Ridz are actually related can't wait for the next update and thanks for the PM
asmara19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Part 4

"so kiya kaha ap ne arman bhaiyya se??" Minnie asked her while doing her homework at the evening when ridhima had returned from her clinic.

"kiya??" ridhima asked who was studying some case file besides Minnie.

"mujhe pata hai k arman bhaiyya ne apse kuch kaha hai jiski wajah se ap chup chup ho jb se main ayi hun. Batao na di"

"usne mujhse hamare ghar walon k baray main pucha"

"phir??"

"usne yeh bhi pucha k hum dono yahan kiyun rehte hain jb k baqi sb England main rehte hain."

"or ap ne yakeenan adhi bat batayi hogi" said Minnie not leaving her pencil and kept writing in her norebook.

"to puri bat batati??"

"nahi." Said Minnie in a casual tone that gave ridhima a relief that at least her sisiter was always in favour of her thoughts and decisions, "per thorda hint to deti"

"matlab?"

"matlb ye k thorda to batati k ap yahan kiyun ayi. I mean you know, I know, that it wasn't just because of mama that you came here so you should have given him a hint"

"na Minnie. I can't do that. I have already seen enough of all this and I won't be able to handle any more"

"ye ap keh rahi ho di? Jisne itna sb itna bravely face kiya to isse bhi guzar jao na. hone do ek baar jo hona hai. Pehle bhi to jo kuch kiya wo sochay baghair kiya tha na. agay kiya hoga wo nahi pata tha to ab bhi kiyun nahi. Why are you getting weak now?"

"Minnie I'll try to you know give him some hint but until the right time is here I can't tell him the whole truth."

"fine na di main ne kb kaha k usko sb bata do but now smile na atleast. I want to see my happy di"

"your di is always happy when she is with you meri jan jalaibi"

"yummy, I love that when you say that to me" said Minnie and moved forward to hug ridhima who was now happy and her heart was all lightened.

A few more days passed juts like they were before. Arman had asked ridhima about the guest room all arranged with a guy's things and she had told him that it was atul's room when he once came to India to see ridhima and Minnie and after he had gone ridhima hadn't touched his things. Ridhima was now feeling that people around her house were now talking about arman and ridhima meeting in nights at the park and she didn't liked that. She hadn't told this to arman but silently in her heart she was feeling that this was all not right.

One fine evening when ridhima and Minnie were as usual sitting in the study room doing their respective tasks, suddenly the door bell rang. Ridhima walked up to see who it was. She opened the door and saw arman standing there.

"array arman tum yahan??"

"errr…han ridhima…wo actually na mere kuch friends aye hain"

"what??" she asked shockingly

"yeah… wo actually mere ghar pe mere kuch stupid sousins aye hue hain to I decided k main unko…apne friends ko, yahan le ata hun. I hope you don't mind" arman stepped sideways and four handsomely strong, good looking guys stepped in front of the door. Ridhima looked at arman with a panicked gaze and stepped aside to lety them come in. her heart was falling to the floor. She felt as if she had silently surrendered herself to these guys…but wait… Minnie?? Oh no I can't let this happen, was what ridhima thought. She closed the door and quietly led them all to the drawing room.

"ridhima this is josh. This is mohit, rohit and yash."

"hi ridhima" they all said in a chorus and ridhima weakly smiled and without looking at arman as she was really angry she went inside the study room while arman wanted her to look at him. She went inside and arman followed her there.

"Minnie you just stay right here until I myself come back here to get you. Ok. Arman apne kuch doston ko le k aya hai"

"what??"

"yes. Don't ask anymore just lock up the door and stay there quietly" said ridhima and came outside the room after shutting the door.

Arman was standing outside there. Ridhima looked at him and said,

"tum jao apne friends k pas, main kuch khane ko lati hun"

"per ridhima…" but she didn't stopped and went in the kitchen. She didn't her anger to explode but arman wanted it to explode. He wanted to see what was inside her that she was hiding from him after such a long time she still was hiding a lot from him. It wasn't a matter of flirt anymore to him. He wanted to know who actually was ridhima. He followed her in the kitchen and asked,

"ridhima kiya hua?? You didn't liked my friends coming here??"

"arman stop acting so innocent. Akeli lardki apni behan k sath ek ghar main rehti hai who never expects any guests like this who she doesn't even know and tum is tarha char lardkon ko yahan le aye. Itni closeness, itni frankness to nahi thi humari arman. how can you do this to us?? To me??"

"ridhima they are just…"

"they are whatever…it's not about them… it's about you and me." Arman felt as if she wanted to say something. She wasn't looking at him instead she had started preparing some batter in a bowl. Arman took her arm and asked,

"what is it ridhima?? It's not just about me bringing my friends here that is disturbing you na! it is something else. What is it??"

"arman I am… I am scared of strangers. Mu…mujhe dar lagta hai anjaan logon se apne liye bhi or Minnie k liy bhi and right now…honestly I see you as a stranger as well who I don't know. Arman I wasn't expecting this from you"

"ridhima how can you say this??"

"yes I can arman. please aenda istarha apne friends ko mat lana. Right now just leave my kitchen and attend your friends." She said and returned to her cooking while arman took slow steps back to the drawing room. He was realizing that what he did was wrong.

He was sitting with his friends and they were talking when ridhima came and placed the tray quietly on the table and went back in the kitchen,

"yar arman can't we also spend a night here?" asked josh and ridhima heard it from the kitchen. Her heart got struck in her throat and she felt as if she couldn't breath.arman was shocked and looked up at josh harshly and turned his head halfly to the kitchen where he saw ridhima standing beside the wall.

"josh mind what you are saying!" said arman

"what yar this is unfair na.we should be given a chance too" said mohit with a wink at josh"

"acha chal raat na sahi atleast friendship to kara de" said rohit

"han wo to baat bhi nahi kar rahi balkay aisa laga k 'fittay munh' keh k chali gayi humain. Humare munh pe ye khane ko mara or gayi k ye khao or niklo is ghar se" said yash and all the four friends gave each other high five.

"hum ye soch kar to nahi aye thay na yahan" said mohit.

Ridhima was standing statue still with the wall and knew that what she feared was right. she was too shocked to react but she waited for arman's reaction.

This was too much for arman. as his friends took the glass of juices from the tray, he stood up and took the glasses away from their hands and placed them on the table and said,

"utho yahan se"

"now what man?? Don't tell us you minded what we said about that girl!" the four of them laughed

"main ne kaha niklo yahan se" said arman

"takay tu ek or rat yahan guzar sake??" said yash and laughed loudly. This was the limit now. He grabbed yash's collar and made him stand. The other three also stood in anger in support of yash.

"arman yeh kiya kar raha hai yar?? Chord yash ko" said rohit. Arman left him and said,

"niklo is ghar se"

"zabardasti hai kiya?" said josh

"zabardasti tu ne dekhi nahi hai abhi josh. Mera hath agar uth gaya to acha nahi hoga"

"us lardki k liye??"

"han usi k liye" said arman harshly to josh.

"matlab now she means to you more than we do. I mean what kind of girlfriend she is. Teri baqi sari girlfriends to itne ache se or itne shauq se milti theen humse or ye hai k…"

"BAS JOSH BOHAT HOGAYA AB… ye sari bakwsa ghar se nikal k kar. Chal ab yahan se"

"ok bhai hum to chale tei ex girlfriends k pas. Usne to waise bhi humain bulaya tha club main hum to aenwaen agaye thay yahan teri nayi wali ko dekhne" said mohit and as he said this, he received a hard blow on his face by arman. the others held arman and arman hit them as well and pushed them on them floor. In this fight he also got some blows.

"ARMAN!!" ridhima came running out of the kitchen and all arman's friends went out of the house leaving arman there on the mercy of ridhima. Ridhima helped him sit up and closed the door she went back to arman and helped him stand up and sit on the couch.

She brought the first aid box and bandaged his wounded lip while he looked at her. She was quiet but tears of fright and anger were running down from her eyes.

"im sorry ridhima" said arman but she said nothing and stood to go back inside but he held her hand and said,

"ridhima I do realize that what I did was wrong now please forgive me"

"only on one condition" she said still not facing him

"kuch bhi. Kuch bhi kaho karunga" arman stood up and stood in front of her.

"mujhe kal wo stall wali kulfi khani hai" she said folding her arms on her chest and still looked sideways.

"stall wali??" he asked confused.

"han wohi." she said with a smile and shine in her eyes and looked at arman.

"per wo to kitni unhealthy hoti hai or tum to…"

"main to kiya han?? Ek to wo ajeeb ajeeb dost le aye or ab main ne itna sa kaha to wo bhi nahi mante. Wahan main jati hui achi lagungi wo kulfi lete hue??" she said getting a little childish.

"acha baba per I thought you only ate healthy food!" he was now trying to test her innocence.

"kiyun dieticians unhealthy cheezain kabhi kabhi nahi kha sakte?? Or han Minnie bhi chalegi sath"

"ok. 8 baje?"

"perfect. Main tayyar rahungi" she said happily,

"acha main Minnie ko le k ati hun. Dar k maray main ne us bechari ko bhi kab se kamre main band kar diya hai. Pareshan horahi hogi wo." She passed arman to walk away but he held her arm again and brought her close to him and said bu looking in her eyes,

"im really sorry ridhima"

"aenda mat karma aise, mujhe sach main bohat bura laga"

"ya I know and I really apologize for that"

"yeah its ok" she said with a smile and went away.

Ridhima walked upto minnie's room and as she opened the door Minnie came running to her,

"DI!!" and she hugged her di from her waist, "ap theek to ho na? main kitni dar gayi thi k pata nahi kiya hogaya. Main ne ap ki cheekh ki awaz bhi suni per ap ne mana kiya tha isliye nahi nikli" Minnie was crying. Ridhima kneeled down and wiped minnie's tears and said,

"main ek dum theek hun Minnie bas thori dar gayi thi"

"or ap dar kiyun gayi thi?"

"Minnie wo arman k dost…"

"arman bhaiyya!!" said Minnie as she saw arman standing at the door, "ap apne dost kiyun le k aye? Di kitni dar gayi thi apko pata hai!"

"Minnie main arman se baat kar chuki hun is baaray main. Usne mujhser maafi bhi mangi hai and its ok na rani. C ghalti to sb se hojati hai na. koi baat nahi" said ridhima to Minnie by holding her shoulders lovingly.

"per ab punishment to milegi na. ghalti jo ki hai"

"han punishment to milegi. Isiliye wo  kal humain kulfi khilane le k jayenge" said ridhima happily and looked at arman who was quietly standing at the door looking at both of the girls smilingly.

"ufff di yeh bhi koi punishment hui? Punishment to aisi hoti hai k pushups karne ko do, hath bandh k kharda kar do barish main, etc" said Minnie

"matlab agar meri saza tumhare hath ati to tum mujhe ye saza deti??" arman asked shockingly.

"han! Ye to di hai jo itne maze ki punishment de deti hai" said Minnie quiet casually and arman and ridhima smiled to eachother.

"ok then main phir kal aonga 8bje" said arman, "bye"

"bye" said Minnie.

"chalo main chalti hun tumhain darwaze tk chordne" said ridhima and went with him at the door.

ridzie4u2nv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
m first 2 post it was a wonderful part keep up the gd work
mishti4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 part. continue soon!!!!!!!!
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
amazing part sweety
plzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon

x-Ridzzie-x thumbnail
im sooo glad armaan...did beat up his so called friends...
i hope ridz nd armaan get along to be real good friends den later on dey can take a step forward....buh for now...ridz still dont trust armaan much, i think....

plzzz update soon
nd dont 4get to pm me

luv ya
ridz,
.x.
Jodubai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing part....
God knows, why he got his friends there?? what was he trying to prove???
this punishment of taking them for ice cream....good
will wait for next part
to reveal what Ridz is trying to hide
asmara19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

part 5

after they had had icecream arman drove the car to the opposite side of their home.

"arman ye hum kahan jarahe hain??" asked ridhima and Minnie kept looking outside from the window from the backseat.

"bhaiyya shayad mall pe jarahe hain" said Minnie

"per tumhain kaise pata chala?" ridhima asked

"woe k bar school k trip k sath yahin se guzre thay to yahan agay ek mall hai"

"per arman hum wahan kiyun jarahe hain?" ridhima asked

"apni saza lene" he said casually

"per this wasn't the part of your punishment"

"so what I just want to take it"

"arman take the car back" said ridhima

"no!"

"comeon arman don't be stupid. Wapas chalo"

"ridhima main wapas nahi jaonga is liye better yahi hai k chup chap bethi raho"

At this ridhima sat quietly sulkingly while Minnie shook her head and said to herself,

"bachon ki tarha larde hain itni si baat pe"

When they entered the mall arman said to Minnie,

"Minnie I want to buy you a gift!"

"Anything" said Minnie happily

"chalo wahan us toyshop pe chalet hain" said arman taking minnie's hand.

"Main koi bachi hun k oys se khelungi!"

"To phir?" arman asked looking at her with a smile.

"Mmm…wahan wo bookshop pe chalte hain na. di ko bhi books pardhne ka bohat shauq hai. Hai na di?" Minnie asked turning her head towards ridhima but she turned her head sideways.

"Really??" arman asked naughtily to ridhima but she dint replied.

"acha tum mujhe batao k tumhari di ko or kiya kiya pasand hai??"

"di ko…"

"minnie!!" ridhima stopped her from telling arman and at this Minnie grew a little sad that ridhima was angry at her as well. Arman saw this and took Minnie quickly to the book shop while ridhima walked around the mall looking at things. She kept glancing at arman and minnie who were really happy with each other which made her smile.

They were looking at books and were trying to see which the better ones were.

"nahi, this is not right" she stopped there at the very spot, "I have to get away from this, I can't let this happen"

"but you let this happen yourself"

"ghalti. Shayad sirf ek ghalti hogayi mujhse per main isko theek kar dungi"

"tumhain lagta hai k ye itna asaan hai??"

"main asaan kar lungi"

"koshish kar k dekh lo but now it's too late"

"kuch der nahi hui sb pehel jaisa hojayega"

These were the voices inside her mind speaking to her. She took her mind away from the two of them and started walking again in the mall. She walked in front of bridal dresses and saw a dress there. It was sky blue in color and was all embroidered. The dupatta was of georgette and was also embroidered. She was mesmerized by the beauty of it. The top was sleeveless with a deep neckline and the lehanga was with a beautiful huge fall. She imagined herself in that dress and smiled to herself.

SNAP

Arman snapped his fingers in front of her eyes and she stepped back in surprise. Arman had tried to call her but she was so lost in the dress that she dint heard his voice. He had seen the dress as well.

"di dekho na hum kiya kiya laye!" Minnie showed her some books happily and then looked at arman

"thanks bhaiya"

"you are welcome Minnie" and he hugged her. Ridhima liked the way he hugged her but then suddenly her thoughts enclosed her again and she said,

"ab ghar chalain!"

"per di ap ne to kuch liya hi nahi" said Minnie

"nahi I don't want anything"

"common ridhima…"

"arman mujhe ghar jana hai. Chalo"and she started towards the car while arman and Minnie winked to each other. Arman was noticing the change in ridhima and wanted to know the reason but he thought he wouldn't ask her right now. As he dropped them at home. Ridhma and mionnie said bye to arman and went inside. Minnie bid happily while ridhima just said that due to formality and dint looked back. Arman was worried because of her behavior. The next whole day went like this. Arman was disturbed and there ridhima was all quiet doing her job at the clinic and after that the household chores.

Arman thought that tonight at the park he would ask her that what was disturbing her but ridhima dint came. It was now 1a.m since arman had been waiting for her. When she dint came he walked upto her house and rang the door bell. It was ridhima who opened the door. She was looking quiet tired,

"tum park main kiyun nahi ayi??"

"wo arman mujhe aj ghar pe bohat kam tha or subha ek show k liye jana hai is liye usi ki preparation kar rahi thi"

"per kuch der k liye a to sakti thi na"

"arman I was really tired"

"ab andar bhi nahi bulaogi"

"oh im sorry. Come inside please" she said looking down and stepped aside. He glanced her face and felt as if she might have been crying but he said nothing.

"tum betho main Minnie ko dekh k ati hun k wo sogayi ya nahi" she went to her room and saw her lying peacefully on her bed. Ridhima kissed her forhead and was about to turn off the lamp when Minnie called her,

"di!!"

"han Minnie. Kiya hua??"

"arman bhaiyya aye hain na!"

"hmm" said ridhima sitting beside Minnie

"kiyunk ap aj park nahi gayi na!"

"hmm"

"di unko bata do sb"

"nahi Minnie. Mujh main itni himmat nahi hai" and ridhima stood up to go out.

"pls di. Ap bhi upset rehti ho or ab wo bhi upset honge. Bata do unko sb kuch"

"kiya kahun main usko Minnie??... kiya kuch kahun??... ye bata dun k main yahan sirf mom ki zid ki wajah se nahi ayi balkay kisi ka pyaar mujhe yahan khench laya… pyar bhi nahi just a stupid crush ya phir infatuation…" ridhima had started crying and she sat down besides minnie's bed.

"di please atleast don't cry"Minnie sat up on the bed and held ridhima's face with her tiny hands.

"to or kiya karun Minnie.bata dun usko k main uskay liye yahan ayi thi. Usko England main dekha tha hospital main jb wo surgery k liye aya tha kisi. Us k bad tv shows, articles,har jaga dekh dekh k pagal hui jarahi thi main or phir jb mom ne shadi ki bat cherdi to lardte lardte munh se nikal gaya… k… k mujhe uska intazar hai or phir tb se aj tk har roz mom taunt marti hain k wo nahi ayega. Per dekho na… aj wo aya to kaise aya k uskay har taraf girlfriends hoti hain or shayad mujhse dosti ki to bhi yahi soch k k I'll be his… kuch bhi nahi keh sakti main usko Minnie kiyunk ye sb meri bewakufi ka nateeja hai. Roz usko dekhne k liye wahan park main jati thi after hearing mom's taunts k shayad wo ajaye per jb jb usko dekhti thi tb tb marti thi k ye main kiya kar rahi hun or mujhe yeh nahi karma chahiye. Or us raat jb saari umeedain chord kar bethi thi or mom ki baatain sata rahi theen tbhi wo achanak mere samne agaya. I hated him at that point and myself as well per kuch keh na saki…"

"Pls di ek baar"

"Nahi Minnie. Kabhi nahi. Balkay ub se I'll try k main usse door hi rahun and tum bhi usse door hi rahogi. Ub so jao ok. Good night." She wiped out her tears and tugged the blanket around Minnie and went outside after closing the door. She walked in the drawing room but saw arman nowhere. Instead she saw a gift on the table wrapped beautifully. She picked it up and opened it carefully. She saw some books and beside them was placed a small beautifull box in which there laid a beautiful and delicate locket. She picked it up and looked at it and placed it back in the box as it was before and took it in her cupboard,

"Per arman istarha bina bataye kahan chala gaya?" she didn't bothered to call him up and went to sleep in her room.

"Ridhima mere liye yahan ayi thi… aise kaise??... per usne to mujhe kaha tha k wo apni mom ki…jhoot…jhoot bola tha…or ab wo isiliye mujhe avoid bhi kar rahi hai cuz hm close hote jarahe hain… fine then main bhi usse milne nahi jaonga… samajhti kiya hai wo k mujhse jhoot bol k wo aisa kar sakti hai?? Wo to acha hua k main ne sb sun liya kamre k bahar" arman was driving back to his home.

The next few days past without arman and ridhima meeting eachother. A lot of times ridhima had thought of calling him up but stopped herself and there arman was getting restless because he hadn't met her. He didn't want to meet any of his friends or girlfriends. He was quiet frustrated and irritated even his colleagues noticed that. He wanted to talk to ridhima but couldn't because now he knew the truth.

"arman kiya hua??" one of his colleague, shubhankar, asked him, "kayi dino se dekh raha hun tu bohat pareshan hai"

"shubhankar agar tujhe pata lage k koi insan tere liye apna sb kuch chord k tere pas ata hai per tujhe ye nahi batata k wo tere liye aya hai or phir tujhse door jane ki koshish kare k shayad ye uski bewaqufi thi k wo tere liye aya to…"

"dekh mere dost! Itni confused harkatain sirf lardkiyan kar sakti hain. Tere liye kiya kisi lardki ne aisa kiya??"

"shubhankar main bas tujhse puch raha hun"

"well agar such main mere sath aisa hota and agar meri zindagi main kirti pehle se na hoti to, main us insane ko apne se door kabhi na jane deta kiyun k pehli bat agar wo mujhse mil kar mujhse door jarahi hai to definitely usko kuch aisa feel hua hoga k usko laga k jo kuch usne kiya wo ghalat tha and that she doesn't belong here and that can be nothing else but love…"

"oh shut up man. Ye love ko nikal k bat kar"

"yahi to problem hai na teri k tu kabhi aisi feelings ko consider karta hi nahi. Per yahan humari ya teri feelings ki baat nahi horahi. Yahan us insan ki bat horahi hai jo yeh sb feel kar raha hai and whoever she is, is definitely in love."

"per usne to aisa kuch nahi kaha"

"because she herself is confused with her own feelings right now or uska best rasta yahi dikh raha hai k wo us insan se door chali jaye jiskay liye usko yeh feelings horahi hain"

"tu itna sure kaise hai??"

"kiyun k kirti bilkul aisa hi karti thi kuch maheenay pehle tk but now she is perfect with me now that she has sorted out her feelings for me"

"or tu ne ye sb kaise kiya??'

"it was really easy for me cuz mujhe bas ek bar kirti se sukun se baat karne ka moqa mila and I confessed my feelings to her and she confessed hers so all was easy"

"really?? That easy?"

"ofcourse. Kirti is not a difficult person you know."

"hmm thanks dude. Best of luck for your life and wish me luck too. Bye" arman stood up. Took his lab coat from his chair and walked out of the room leaving shubhankar saying,

"per isko god luck kiyun chahiye?? Wo jo koi bhi hai isse pyar thordi na karti hai!! Khair ye to hai hi pagal"

Arman drove to ridhima's house saying,

"Minnie is time neighbours main hoti hai or ridhima ghar main akeli hogi. I'll go and just talk to her k usdin main ne uski saari baatain sun li theen and its ok that wo wahan se mere liye ayi thi per now we can be friends. Cool man. Im the dude man."

As arman stopped the car in front of ridhima's house he found the door opened. He went inside and saw the entire house decorated with flowers. Fragrant oils were turned on. Furniture was polished and the setting was changed as well. Curtains were changed and at a far corner ridhima was arranging flowers in a vase. She looked like a pretty angel dressed in white skirt and dark purple top. She was wearing a stole around her neck and had tied her hair in a lightly tied ponytail. Her two bangles were making noise as music as she would move her hand for flowers to be decorated. Arman was once again mesmerized by her beauty. He knocked the door lightly and ridhima trembeled suddenly by this sudden noise. She turned around and found arman standing at the door. She was quiet surprised by seeing him. After he had left that night, she had thought that he would never come back again but here he was again.

"hi" said arman with a smile.

"hi" ridhima replied with a little surprised tone.

"shocked to see me here?" he asked. Ridhima nodded her head lightly and then suddenly shook her head and then hit her head and said,

"ao betho na"

"itni tayyari kiyun?? Birth day hai tum dono main se kisi ka??"

"nahi aj rahul or muskaan arahe hain" she said happily and turned again towards the vase to give it a final touch with green leaves.

"kaun??"arman asked confused.

"oh wo actually rahul mera colleague tha England main or muskan bhi. Muskan anjali di ki choti behan bhi hai isliye hum teeno ki bohat achi friendship hai. Kuch dino ki chutiyon pe arahe hain yahan to main ne socha k unko apne pas hi rok lun"

"oh to isliye ye sb tayyari?" arman didn't knew why he felt suddenly a little down by hearing that ridhima had other friends too.

"han isiliye" she looked at arman and smiled at him happily.

"how can she forget everything that she said the otherday?"arman thought to himself, "koi baat nahi I'll just talk to her right now"

"errr ridhima…" arman called her.

"han"

DING DONG

The bell rang.

"oh wohi dono honge"said ridhima and walked out to the door to see who it was.

"hey muskaan rahul. How are you guys??" arman heard ridhima's voice.

"hi. Hum ek dum theek thak hain. Tu suna?"said muskan. A curly haired, pretty girl.

"ek dum cool as ususal and you rahul??"

"haye sb chord… tu to pehle se bhi ziada sundar lag rahi hai" came a guy's voice.

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
amazing part sweetie
i loved it soooo much
plzzzzzzzzz continue sooon