sweet candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
*well,wanted to share this with u all,i was really very sad when amar came to mumbai and cut his long lovley hair,but now i think that sharad as read our topics,and his long hair is back again😳loooved it sooo much sharad,plz do not cut it,he looks so handsome in this pic,and the neckless is amazing keep it up sharad...😃do u agree guys?!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tariii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i definitely agree
i think the banarasii hair was a bit TOO long...the perfect hair was right after recovery..at the airport...*sigh* and DEFINITELY the death day...that was hot..ok anyways..lol yes i think amar should keep it long and if it gets too long he should just trim it a little not make it so short..than hed look like pagal sagar lol...
Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

^^yes it was perfect right after recovery...but i like that pic too...and i think we mite get to see that hairstyle again

sweet candy thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushtari

i definitely agree
i think the banarasii hair was a bit TOO long...the perfect hair was right after recovery..at the airport...*sigh* and DEFINITELY the death day...that was hot..ok anyways..lol yes i think amar should keep it long and if it gets too long he should just trim it a little not make it so short..than hed look like pagal sagar lol...

yup...u are right mushtari,sharad has to just trim his hair,if it gets long,not to make it too short...
Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'll always agree now, hehe.
I love allll his hairstyles...

If he cuts them or not...he's hoxy.
kmishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sharad's a hottie!!😊

Yeah, I love his hair. I like it a lot though when it is like off his forehead more...i can't explain it. But I love his hair. He is sooooooooo cute.
i like his current hair look as he looks young n cute with it.

sweet candy thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira**

i like his current hair look as he looks young n cute with it.

u are absolutley true😉...
neelamSDlover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet candy

*well,wanted to share this with u all,i was really very sad when amar came to mumbai and cut his long lovley hair,but now i think that sharad as read our topics,and his long hair is back again😳loooved it sooo much sharad,plz do not cut it,he looks so handsome in this pic,and the neckless is amazing keep it up sharad...😃do u agree guys?!!!

yea........100% agree with u!!!!.......i also love long hairstyle 😃 😳
Sehar_Sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah agree with all of you. he is a hottie...😍.