21 aug written update...

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi all....

some bad news: the video wasn't complete... so I only know what happened in the beginning and the end....so a request to the Indian viewers... please add what I missed....

update: the girls are looking in to some files, when simar joins them and offers her help with the accounts...the girls happily accept her offer...beeje and amrit are happy to see them teaming up....rano remembers her mom attitude and is sad....

meanwhile poor boy is sitting in his FIL rocking chair ... feeling guilty about his action ( Majno has born) ...Melon walks in and pretends to be unaware off her son feelings ...but still fakes some concern....which she accompanies with happines and pride cause her son honored her feeling before anyone else....( well rishi babe😳, why are you still you mom side😡...why don't you not tell her to take a hick😡...why aren't you standing up against your mom😡.......evil should be punished and it doesn't matter what your relation is with the person😡... do read MB or watch it on  X9😃)...

rano enters her moms room and Q her about her attitude ....she demands to know which side bua is ....at the side off the family who always stood beside her or  she considers herself a outsider ( yaar this woman has the habit off forgetting the good done to her, so aren't you not expecting to much cause after all you know you her character)....bua pretends not to understand rano .rano tells her how amrit and balraj always considered her as their own ...bua replies that they only pretend to care about them.....rano replies that if one heart id divided one can't see more then that....bua is ashamed and rano reminds her about how amrit forgive her the chori off the jewelry..and how they always supported them...rano pleads to her mom to support  them now in the difficult time...cause with all working together they will be able to win this fight....

oooohhhh oooo sad moment.... my here with tissue and shoulder😳😳😳... poor boy is walking in to his room and looks at the wedding pic off him and simar...also notice her kangaan and remembers them getting married.... then sees her sari sticking out off the cupboard and removes it and tears appear in his eyes😭... he remembers choosing the sari so simar could wear it....

at the other side  simar is looking at a yellow ( told you she is a pumpkin😆😆)  she is looking sad....  end off video... and then  betyiaan start.. yesterday epi...

last part:

ooohhhoo I just realize the the start changes...NO more sad ladies...but happy and a truck....

well beeje is somewhere in a hurry....and bumps in to veera and creepy chacha... oohhh wait beeje was at the gurdwara.... beeje is trilled too see them and bot evil do look strange at her reactoin...beeje ask when the returned form their business trip ... and invites them at there place....beeje bids her goodbye and leaves then... creepy chacha wonders why beeje was talking like that..and Melon laughs, explaining that the khurana's still dont know the truth about rishi dumping simar...

at home beeje is about to give the news about Melon being back to  amrit and bua when the 3 girls walk in with an sad expression...the ladies inform if everything is fine...soni tells that the house paper went missing ( taije is the thief, indeed he shares gens with bua😆😆😆...) and they can't find it anymore....beeje Q. if they didn't loose the paper.. girls denies ..beeje wonders if someone would have stolen it... tauje walks in and hearing the ladies upset he laughs ...remember how he found the paper and stole it ( well this proofs his mardangi👏)......
end ...

precap: simar telling the truth off rishi dumping her.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shali

hi all....

some bad news: the video wasn't complete... so I only know what happened in the beginning and the end....so a request to the Indian viewers... please add what I missed....

okies..me here to help u out and even i watch it online so knows that vidoe part is missing..see bhamita video they are of wonderful quality and virus free..as guranteed by vijay himself😳 nd thanks to both Vijay and bhamita for the d/ link😳

meanwhile poor boy is sitting in his FIL rocking chair ... feeling guilty about his action ( Majno has born) ...Melon walks in and pretends to be unaware off her son feelings ...but still fakes some concern....which she accompanies with happines and pride cause her son honored her feeling before anyone else....( well rishi babe😳, why are you still you mom side😡...why don't you not tell her to take a hick😡...why aren't you standing up against your mom😡.......evil should be punished and it doesn't matter what your relation is with the person😡... do read MB or watch it on  X9😃)...

thanks for calling him poor boy..he really is at the moment..😭😭😭 hmm..is she pretending or too happy in her win...🤔 we will see it later...as the writers and creatives are again confuzzzled😆😆..oh I LOVED HIS ACTING..ANDYPIE TAKE A BOW AGAIN...i cant." "..you daily...fill in the blanks😆😆 but i really a BIG PANKHA of you😳...nd oh dont watch MB on 9X its trash...😆

precap: simar telling the truth off rishi dumping her.....

oh god bless my Andypie...if anything happens to him..i will kill all😡😆

thanks for awesome update as you can see i am in hurry...😆😆😆mummy is shouting..have dinner..wil be back...😳😆 bhagoooo...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

*Wait, let me check wht I read😭*...

What the heck? Where is this landing😡?

As all of a sudden everyone decides to turn out evil or wht😡?

Creepy characters😡...

And Rishbot, instead of shedding tears, wake up and do something which will shake Melon😡...

Well, he is just been a doll in the creatives hands😭...

Not watching anymore...*sighs*

Thx Shali fr the update..ths the only good thing we could be talking on here😳

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Resham*

And Rishbot, instead of shedding tears, wake up and do something which will shake Melon😡...

SHAKE 😲😲😲

Hawww earthquake...😆
enough said 😆

JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shali👏

Forgot to write earlier....sowwieeee........

.brilliant post.....and I too felt bad for Rishi😭

Pasta
Edited by JWMRK - 15 years ago