shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

bheeshm and the others ask the king of gandhar to wait a little b4 leaving. gandhari tells everyone that shakuni, who came with her at the time of marraige, will now be leaving as that is what her father wishes. shakuni comes form behind and says that his luck says diffferently as dhrit has stopped him from leaving and he cannot disobey the king. the king leaves and gandhari is left dissappointed

she goes to see dhrit and asks why he stopped shakuni from leaving. dhrit tells her that he is blind and she has closed her eyes deliberately and the only person who can see the bright future of suyodhan is shakuni and tells her that if a kid needs his mother then he also needs his mama. gandhari wonders about the future

mathura

kans is in his court and wonder how to get rid of kanha and says that he too scared to even step outisde. one of his subordinates suggets that he spend kakasur to kill kanha as he is a real devil

yahsoda and nand are at a pooja. kanha gets off from her lap and goes off to play. just then we see a giant crow flying towards him(its kakasur) the crow spits fire at him and evryone is shocked. someone sasyt hat this must be the devil and they all start to run. yahsoda goes towards kanha to take him when kanha touches the gorund and everything comes to a standstill(the rivers stop flowing, peple stop moving). the crow spits fire again and kanha makes the cutest pouty face. the crow nears him and kanha sort of kicks it and the corw turns into kakasur and dissappears. kanha touches the ground again and eveything comes back to normal and yashoda goes and hugs kanha.

kans palace

there is a dance performance going on in the court when kakasur comes flying in and lands ont he floor. he is hurt and appologises to kans for not fulfilling his orders and then thanks him cuz due to his orders he got to die byt the hands of god.  he tells kans that he (kans) is lucky that he will also die in the hands of god.kans takes of his sword to kill him but kakasur dies before that

ved vyas narrates that kans spent many more years tryint o think of a way to kill kanha and then the scene shifts to the forest

forest

kunti is busy playing with her sons when madri watches form far and feels bad about not having kids of her own. pandu sees and feels bad. he tells kunti to give madri her mantra so she can have kids as well. kunti does that and madri has nakul and sahdev thru the ashwini twins. the new reaches hastinapur and everybody is happy except shakuni who tries to devise a plan to do somehthing about the pandavas.

here in the forest, the pandavas have grown quite big when one night pandu forgets about his curse and goes near madri when he sees her drying her hair. he dies right then and there and soon after madri kills herself as well leaving all the 5 boys to kunti.

hastinapur

bheeshm tries to convince kunti to come to the palace with the boys but she refuses but finally he decides that the 5 boys need higher education and decides to bring them back to hastinapur for that and dhrit agrees

shakunis room

a guard comes and gives shakuni the "good" news that kunti is on her way there with the princes. shakuni rewards him with a pearl neckalce and when the soldier turns he stabs him in the back and says that the fool did not even what news is good for certain people and curses bheeshm for bringing the pandavas to the forest.

precap: we see someone dancing the natraj dance

i am gald that the show picked up pace again today otherwise it had come to a sort of halt in the the last 3 days...i am just happy that the pandavas will be on soon...cant wait to see harshad!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eijaz-anita thumbnail
hope harshnita scenes are cuming
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: eijaz-anita

hope harshnita scenes are cuming

i am waiting for that too....harshad entry thats when i will start watching mahabharat....i hav knew the story always through my grandadda when i pray and whe i was young i have watched the old version mahabharat in all cass this epic will remain the same and it will always a prayer to us but in this mahabharat i will be waiting to see my harshad as arjun and how he pulls the character and his chemistry with anita