-My Painfull Life- AK/AR story Part 1 B p3

-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

-------------------------------------

Hey guys,  i'm Laiba and I'm going to start my fourth ff. It'll be a really sad ff but there will be sweet moments too. Here comes the introduction of it.

Khanna Family:

Kavya Khanna: He is 25, tall, handsome and a wonderful husband and brother. He is the elder son of Naina and Dilip Khanna who died in a car accident when he was only 17 so he had to take care of his brother. He is looking after his Dad business with the help of his Dad best friend. He loves his brothers and wife a lot. He can do anything for their happiness..

Anjali Khanna: She is 24, hot, cute and adorable wife. She is really close to her devar's. She look after them as if they were her sons. She often help Kavya in business  and when she gets free time she cooks , do shopping or go to beauty parlour accompanied by Arman.

Angad Khanna: He is 22, hot, sexy and the sexiest rockstar in town. He wasn't interested in business and wanted to become a rockstar. Kavya being like the best brother made his dream come true even though Angad was already blessed with a amazing voice. He is looking for his dream girl and try to avoid all the contact with his females fan.

Arman Khanna: He is 18, cute, adorable and the dream boy of every girl. He is the most popular guy in college. He wants to become a doctor so goes to university doing his first year in medical. He is a playboy, loves to flirt and is never serious in life except when he is studying. He loves to travel and dream to one day to the world tour with his life patner.

Sharma Family:

Surya Sharma: A great and loving father. He loves his family a lot and can do anything for their happiness. He helps Kavya in business as Dilip was his best friend. He consider Kavya, Angad and Arman just like his own sons. He misses his wife a lot who died while giving birth to Ridhimma.

Kripa Sharma: 21 years old, bubbly talkative and really friendly person. She enjoy every single moment of her life as she think that life is short so better live it properly. She isn't interested in studies. She left college after se got graduate and start looking after the house and her sisters. She is looking her lucky boy and has a huge crush on Ranbir Kapoor.

Diya Sharma: 20 years old,  the dream girl of every guy but have attitude and is arrogant. She cant stand anyone starring at her. She use to fight with everyone if they get on her nerves. She is a model and spend hours doing shopping and loves to look nice. She pretend to not to believe in love but she is secretly looking for her dream boy.

Ridhimma Sharma: 18 years old, lovely, bubbly, hot, sexy and cute girl. She fond of love stories, can't stand anyone saying bad stuff about Love. She usely fight with Diya on this topic but she loves her more than Kripa too.

Sareen:

Shabd Sareen: 22 years old and already a rich and popular bachelor photographer, after his last year in college his photograher skills amazed lot of people so he was wanted for a magazine and soon became the owner of that magazine company. He has never got love from anyone neither his mum nor his father except from his sister who loves him a lot. They've always been so absent and cold to him that he moved to Mumbai with his sister and start looking after the business in India while his parents were out of town.  He can do anything for his sister happiness, best friend with Laskshya.

Angeline: 17 years old, bubbly, lovely, adorable and really friendly person. She loves to do shopping, usualy take her boyfriends with her so they can hold her bags for her and if they're not available she takes the help of her brother who just hate shopping. Doesn't know anyone except her brother in mumbai. Hate her parents for not loving her and her brother.

Friend:

Lakshya Virani: 19 years old, he is hot, cute, sexc and adorable. He  loves to flirt he is a photographer too. His best friend his Shabd and he consider him as a brother. He lives alone in a flat as he is an orphan.

So here was the intro, the first part will be posted soon. Please tell me if you like it or not and if i should continue it or not.
Love, Laiba

Part1 p2

Link of my other ffs all are of Angad Kripa this one is my first of AK and AR.

1st ff called
Ashiqui Mein Teri:https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=339285
2nd ff called Mere Pass PAss:https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=590382
3rd ff called Childhood Love: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=820904

Edited by -Laiba- - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
like the concept. continue soon.
eternal thumbnail
awww laiba looking forward to this ff
and i loved the descriptions of kavya and kripa
looking out for their family as if they were the parents...
do post the first part soon c=
sukhi :)
Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey i luv ur FF do cont soon n fel free 2 PM me plz do!

❤️twinkle!
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great charachter sketch
sounds intresting and u have a great concept

~*~kom@l~*~ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey nice concept....conti. soon......also PM me when you conti.
sweet honey thumbnail
great concept...plz pm  mi wen u wen u cont 😃
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Intro Laiba lookin 4ward 2 da 1st prt
prabhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great concept!!!..👏
can't wait for the first part!!..