Move over Balaji; Bidaai’s Shahi camp - A

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Move over Balaji; Bidaai's Shahi camp is the latest toast of the town!

by Vidhya Krishnan

Aug 13, 2008, Mumbai  

Hot breaking new!! We had our eyebrows raised when we got the news that Sara Khan and Parul Chauhan were offered a meaty role in an upcoming Ekta Kapoor's show (name not mentioned). Now there were a lot of questions that passed our minds'…Will the girls be loyal to Bidaai or dump Bidaai for Ekta (who would not want to work with our queen)? Would they agree to do the show? If so, who would replace them? What will happen to Bidaai? And so on and so forth… And we couldn't be more curious and thought to catch hold of the Bidaai girls and even Rajan Shahi to get an insight of what is going on…

Sara Khan says…
"Not just me, both Parul and I were offered to play in one of Ekta's upcoming show. I was really happy but how can I ditch Bidaai? It is very close to me… I definitely want to work with Ekta Kapoor in the future..who will not wish to? But I feel lucky to play the lead in Bidaai which is a big thing for me and I am happy about the good work. I am neutral in my emotions".

Parul Chauhan says…
"Yes it is true that Sara and I were offered to work with Ekta Kapoor. Actually this happened when Sara had come to visit my mum who was leaving to Lucknow the next day. We were chatting late in the night..say about 11.30 or 12.00 types. Sara got a call and it was a local number and we were wondering who it was at that hour. It was none other than Ekta Kapoor who offered us a role in her upcoming love story which I guess would replace Kyunki…We were really excited and it felt so good for having been offered. But Bidaai is my life and that which got me name, fame and love. May be in the future, if time permits, I would surely love to work with the queen but not now. I salute to Ekta for her attitude, confidence, and reputation and wish to be like her.

Rajan Shahi says…
"I got a call from Sara and Parul late in the night after a long tiring day and they informed me that they have been offered to play in Ekta Kapoor's show since Kyunki..is shutting down probably. But, the girls also told me that they are a part of Bidaai and will not leave it This is what made me sit up and smile after a long tiring day Their attitude spoke volumes about their character, their intensity and the relationship that we share I was touched by their gesture and got very emotional In our industry, where we have people being selfish and running after opportunities, I felt so good that these girls have given a thought about Bidaai and told me about it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks .... this has become a hot news ... god knws where will it land ....
mesmerized thumbnail
awww rajan ji sundz so caring bless him

t4article
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awwww..its gud to c r sara n parul getting such huge offers 😃😳😃
n afterall who wuldnt want to work wiv ekta but dey didnt
take it up as ov now..thankGODDDDDDDDD!😳😳😳
i mean if i was at dere place i too wud ave done dis..😳😳how can sum1
ditch da show or da person jiske wajha se dey've becum soo
popular..n ppl completely aodre dem..😳👏😳
both da gals proved dat money is not everyfing its a persons
emotions dat matter da most!!😃😳😃
guys gud news r sara is a nice person by heart!!👏but woh drinking
n party wali sadhna is not gud..but newayy i want bidaai to continue
like kyunki did!!i want bidaai to continue 4, 10 plus years..😃
r alekhG. ranvirG. n dere both the dosts rock in bidaai 😳

Edited by dina - 15 years ago
teenpop4eva thumbnail
Why don't they just do both? 😛 Maybe they don't have time or maybe it will be very tiring to play in two different serials. I think they shouldn't leave bidaai, but accept Ekta's offer. Maybe its even better for them. They'll get a bigger career and have a chance to work with Ekta too.😊😛😛
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awww but how can dey both work in 2 serials at a tym..
2 lead roles at a tym..wud b impossible..
dey shoot 4 bidaai dey dun ave tym..
teenpop4eva thumbnail
😆it would be great if they could do both
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tfs
read abt dis......dunno whoz telling da truth