ninand thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yudi in todays episode!!!!! oh man!! oh god!!!! Oh Jeez!!!
I m goina Go Madly absolutely, wholely , solely, topsy-turvy, head over heels, lost-my-marbles,
incorrigiby, irreversibly, IN LOVE with this PRince!!!!!!!!!!

Blast it man, hes the most delectable dessert!!!
He was soooooooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeet , and romantic, oh god!!(faint),,,,oh god!!(faint again)

😃 ⭐️ I have gone completely bonkers over his sweeet innocent actions today!!!!
be it the button thing, or the silently explaining the use of fork, or the givin up the fork completely!!!!!

SOooo sooo soooooo sooooo cute!!! tooo too toooo TooOO MucH!!!!!!!
cmon guys, gush over here with me!!!!!! YippppppEEEEEE....I love Em together!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ninand!!!🤣🤣🤣

You have said everything i was feeling, but couldn't formulate into coherent sentences...but it looks like even incoherent sentences are coherent enough to all yudi fans!!!

too funny and too true...wish i could gush, but at the moment i'm still in a state of semi-consciousness!!!!

you and i most definitely have a case of yura-itis, or to be more specific, it's other more potent strain known as yudi-itis!!!!
ninand thumbnail
yura-itis! oh you better believe im in the last stage mam.

you can get me to rob a bank, commit murder, drink hot sauce off a bottle, color my eyebrows pink,
in their name!!!!!

Ahhhh!!! ohh!! my lord here I come....I aint havin enuf breath
                                                      I lost my sense
                                                      I am roaming dar-ba-dar mad!!!!!
GOD!!!!!!
Hayaa.m thumbnail

ninand i can well imagine ur emotions 😃 😆 ..just now i finished watching the video and 2 times i watched yudi muna rani scenes😳 😳 😳..YURA romance is gradually blowing up ..now me seriously missing monu 😭 😭 😭 because she used to provide me the YURA scenes with no hackale & jackle watching YURA and killing the happy moments 😡 🤢 

But yeh Yudi Expressions were awesome especially his innocent yet naughty smile 😳 😆
Edited by kiran_sherry - 15 years ago
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hahahahahaha🤣🤣🤣

are you kidding me, I actually lifted the laptop and kissed the screen when yudi was on!! If he was here i would have probably hitched my skirt up and done a jig!!

Oh god i'm lauging so much my tummy hurts!!!  yep the men in white coats definitely coming for you!!! 

the only reason I've managed to evade them so long is coz i'm at my in-laws at the mo (hush don't tell em I'm here🤪)

Lets celebrate this moment...what do you suggest???  i'm so lost right now I could probably dance down the street starkers!!!!!

kiran - are you suffering from it too? go to my post are you suffering from yura-itis for a self-diagnosis!
Edited by rakhie - 15 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakhie

hahahahahaha🤣🤣🤣

are you kidding me, I actually lifted the laptop and kissed the screen when yudi was on!! If he was here i would have probably hitched my skirt up and done a jig!!

Oh god i'm lauging so much my tummy hurts!!!  yep the men in white coats definitely coming for you!!! 

the only reason I've managed to evade them so long is coz i'm at my in-laws at the mo (hush don't tell em I'm here🤪)

Lets celebrate this moment...what do you suggest???  i'm so lost right now I could probably dance down the street starkers!!!!!

kiran - are you suffering from it too? go to my post are you suffering from yura-itis for a self-diagnosis!

Yes dear even i m suffering from that YURA mania but me different from u all ..actually while u all are going mad for Yudi ..i m desperate to tie rakhie to him  ..see for me he is like a bro 😳 😳 😳 ..so all those who r Yudi dewanees consider me as ur nand 😳 😳 😆
pinstripedshirt thumbnail
haaaa!!! hehehehhehehehheehhehehe!!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!
lost it!!!!!

in my dreams Yudi... see you in my dreams!!!
LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Ninand my love...I have died ten times over today.

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tashmin

Ninand my love...I have died ten times over today.

you can't die..we have to watch YURA moment..😉
LoveStruck21 thumbnail
I know....that'z why I keep coming back to life, and dieing all over again....

LoL.

You know...after watching serials....I tend to become a little melodramatic. haha