Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinkle23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
lovely update nisha
mujhe thoda kam samjh aaya kyuki i havent read from the beginning ek din pura padungi pakka se n then bada sa comment karoongi on all the parts but filhaal to me commenting on this part only

its excellent u r a fabulous writer lolzzzzzz
update soon
starpisces123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiri

it was gr8 loved it how dharam kept on starring at sia and veer and ananya's meeting and the way veer was starring at ananya totally amazing keep it up...

esha

thanks esha
im glad that u liked it dear....πŸ˜ƒ
starpisces123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpie_26

nisha,superb!jus luvd the agni n ananya interactions,their chemistry!

thanks loving it mehrπŸ˜ƒ
starpisces123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: itemshera

lovely update nisha thanks twinkuπŸ€—
mujhe thoda kam samjh aaya kyuki i havent read from the beginning ek din pura padungi pakka se n then bada sa comment karoongi ok dear take ur time and read all parts n comment i hope u will like themπŸ˜›....on all the parts but filhaal to me commenting on this part only ok dearπŸ˜ƒ

its excellent u r a fabulous writer lolzzzzzz thanks for appriciating my work dear...😳
update soon u have to wait 4 that ....😊

thanks 4 comenting....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
starpisces123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akanksha_rajat

πŸ‘great di,loved it truelyπŸ€—

thanks 4 loving it...πŸ€—πŸ€—
starpisces123 thumbnail
THANKS SUBHAπŸ€—πŸ€—
CutieA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update Nishi...its was jst too kuul! dis is a silly question but who is opposite Veer? it cant b Ananya as she will b a cousin to him... hmmm prcap: Agni's wedding...i cant wait! mwah
sweetest girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hiiiii
it wass a greatt parttt
i reallly likeedd
plzz update sooonnn
-Vinisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heya Nisha Di..πŸ€—...I Read Ur full FF right now...πŸ˜›....and Found It really Good...😊

I Loved the plot - Dharam and his sister Ananya...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Great , Owesum !!!

Awww VEER and Dharam are BessHt frens from such a l'll age and not brothers, and Dharam's sis Ananya...shO cute !!! What a story πŸ‘ Hatts Off !!! ⭐️
Lolz...🀣...This VEER is so Naughty...πŸ˜†...He's realli chweeet...😳...!!!

veer :  "kuch nahiiii..."  he starts critisizing the girl with a cunning face "humto bas ye sonchrahe tha ki  ye dekne main kitni ajeeb hai!!, iski naak to deko! patahi nahi chalta ke hai ya nahi? Aur iski ankhen to gotiyoon ki tarah gol gol hain"

^^^^ 🀣

4-yr Old boy..πŸ˜† and starting cricizing his fren's sis...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh God koi samjhao Isko, feel lyk to cuddle Him, 😳 cutie Pie! And if Ananya wud be able to speak then surely der wud be a gr8 nok- jhok session btwn em...πŸ˜† Ohh God Dis VEER ab started making faces even...πŸ˜†...Aww poor l'll gal, dara diya VEER ne! πŸ˜†

WoO dats so Cute Nivriti saying, VEER can live widout her but nt widout Dharam...πŸ˜ƒ

Lolz....VEER neva lsitens to anyone....tried to ride on the horse and hwn fell dwn put the blame on Sainiks...'' tum hamara dhyaan bhi nahi rakh sakte..?''🀣
The journey to Gurukul was Hillarious....πŸ˜†....Brilliantly Written ! πŸ‘

VEER is strong and brave but is very Sensitive at heart...😊...Loved the way he started crying seeing Dharam unconscious....Great Scene! πŸ‘

How chwweeettttt....πŸ˜ƒ....Dharam buys a doll for Ananya and smiling thinking Ananya wud be five yrs old by Now...😳

Btw dV wud be 9 or 10 yrs Old na?πŸ˜•How is Jaivardhan and Aryavardhan related ?

Wowowowo....A Great hand of applause for the scene when Ananya comes in front of Dharam..*πŸ‘* Dis Gurl Ananya is such a Sweet heart...😳....Lolz kahin VEER saari kheer na khaa le...🀣

Awww VEER missing His mum so Much...😭...Bt its not even Nivriti's fault na, Hmmm listening to all that surely VEER will becum much more responsible !

Oh man ! This part is so Gud, The first half was so hillarious...πŸ˜†....Ananya ki chaal uspar hi bhaari padhi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Lolz ! Everyone playing with Mud...πŸ˜† And then such a lovely scene, VEER woke up cutely rubbing his eyes and saw Nivriti, awww how excited was he..πŸ˜†πŸ˜›...Started speaking continuously !

Wow Rakhi scene was fab...Lolz VEER loves eating and had suchhh a long list to eat..πŸ˜†
Awww Ananya always thinks bout her frens...and this Jv is cruel ova here olso..😑 How can he beat a small gal Like that...and even shouted at Ananya..😑 Awww poor Ananya felt so bad 😭, she was nt able to help her fren even !

Wow...😳....VEER neva knew how t talk wida gal and always disliked Ananya bt is here today jus t make her laugh....owesum scene!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Wow VEER is relli gud at heart, owesum Nisha di, kya scene tha ! For sure when Ananya will grow up she'll start liking VEER more remembering this thing..πŸ˜›

Ohh these shramiks are so irritating...😑😑😑.....attacked two l'll princes...!!! 😑 Phew finally everything fynπŸ˜•

WoO Huh so finally dV are young kya? wOwO VEER won bt such a senti senti scene...πŸ‘...Dharam let VEER win...awww that was so Good!
Huh...Ananya coming ova der....wow it wud be so much fun bt Ananya shud hv been atleast 13 and VEER 15 then it wud hav suited em so much...😊
Wo its tym for agni's marriage......Hailaa....ab toh bahot mazaa aayega ! πŸ˜ƒ Lolz Ananya is a complete Chatterbox...Owesum, truly Matches wid VEER bt dunno y VEER still dislikes her......atleast thoda toh pasand karta..πŸ˜‰

Veer: "wo tumhe hi don raha hoga…" and mermered "lekin milna to tumhe mujhe hi tha…"
😳

Haiilllaaa....😲😲😲 why did VEER said that ? is this starting of something new..? Huh πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Awww dharam finally saw his gal...ahha...RKi siya...whuhoo...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Lolz....VEER was lost in Ananya's performance so Muchhh....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that even pulled the man whu came in front of Him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wO wO VEER saved Ananya... and Dharam saved Siya......wO Agni made a superb entry Huh ! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Nisha di I just loved Ur FF...Its seriously Superb....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...I MussHt say the way u write it is owesum Huh ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Moreover update the Next part soon, I cant Wait to read Agni's weddig part...πŸ˜ƒ Dharam Siya and VEER Ananya , all of em wud b der ! 😍

RT_vinisha....!πŸ€—
living for...😳😳😳
❀️RAJAT❀️forever😍😍😍

meghaparti thumbnail
Lovely dear...pls. update the next part soon...Will be waiting........Really liked the part where veer mouth is left open seeing Ananya dance