Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
What movie you watched?Ok I cant remember which ws d last movie I watched in TV..bt in theatre..Kismat Connection..
Your views on the film-It ws an average movie for me..I hd high high expectations frm it..!!bti donno..in sum parts.. i felt it ws boring..n dey streched..sum scenes..too much..bt overall a gud movie..!!
What you liked the most about the film?Shahid...he ws soooooo cute..in tht movie man..!!;))his dressing style ws gr8 too..I fell in luv wid..Shahid..after tht movie..I also lyked..the chemistry btn..Vidya..n Shahid..πŸ˜›
What was most irritating?Juhi Chawla..She acted well..bt..her appearance wsnt a special appearance..it ws long..n dey streched it long..!!dint lyk..sum parts...of her scene..
You can rate it as well...Rating..umm 2.5/5..😊..if shorter..wud hv been better..

komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywood_mad

I so agree compltly with u, saw the movie thought i'd get a good laugh but a complete waste of money/time!!

I would give 0/5 as well!!!πŸ˜†

yes..It was a big disaster..
The moie I loved the most after Jodha-Akbar is Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Naa...?
xChandnix thumbnail

Same^^

I love love loved Jodha Akhbar and Jaane tu ya jaane na!! both completly fab films!! loved race and L2 2050 as well. Though some ppl don't like LS 2050!!
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What movie you watched?: Kismat Konnection πŸ˜›

Your views on the film: It was an absolutely wonderful movie... it's one of my fav films this year! πŸ˜ƒ

What you liked the most about the film? All of the scenes between shahid and vishal... they were hilarious!  🀣 the soundtrack is amazing too! Vidya was quite good in the movie too... 😊

What was most irritating? hmmmm.... nothing that i can remember 😊

You can rate it as well... 5/5 πŸ‘πŸΌ
preity*zinta thumbnail
Singh Is Kinng

Not a bad movie. I'm not a huge fan of bollywood comedies so I wasn't expecting anything spectacular. Akshay is superb as Happy, Katrina's another pretty face in the film. The music is very catchy and the stories actually quite funny! If you're looking for a laugh then Singh Is Kinng isn't bad choice
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

^ totally agree swati!

Another movie I recently watched was KK. I loved it.Yeah I felt the story was dragging at some points and that iiratated me lots. But I loved Juhi & Shahid. And the movie was fun to watch.

4/5 πŸ˜ƒ

naz05 thumbnail
i watched love story 2050..i enjoyed it, it was a realistic story not over the top ones wasnt great buh good tym pass....

jaane tu ya jaane nah...was amazing luvd it.....best film of the year so far. for me

wana watch kismet konnection and god tussi great ho
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I haven't seen Race but am thinking about seeing it.

Jodha-Akbar-looooved the film😊

IMO, the movies coming out these days are total crap🀒 I mean, no offence to anybody but I prefer movies from the 70's, 80's, and 90's so forth. Actors like Abhishek, Esha, Ranbir etc aren't that great actors as compared to their parents. 🀒 I'm sure some of y'all would agree with me on this. I prefer legendary actors like Madhuri, Kajol, Sridevi anytime over bimbos like Ash anytime.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm i watched love story 2050 but i dint liked it so stopped wathing after 20 min when it started lolz!!

i watchedGod tussi gr8 ho!! it was an ok movie songs were 2 boring!!just 1 song chalti kia was cool!priyanka didnt looked good in the film!! Salmaan rocked AB  was ok!! Sohail did a fine job!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
The recent film I saw is ''Kismat Konnection'', the film is excellent, the story and music is super, brilliant acting, the highlight of the film is Shahid, Vishal and Om Puri, I like too Juhi's performance......

The most irriating is Vidya's clothes and hair style, she could let her hair long at least.......

I rate the film 8.5/10