Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taupe thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I don't know why they have to combine the audience votes and judges mark, i am sure the judges will make some sothappal decision.

I also want rajesh and suhasini pair to go the finals.I also have a feeling  that this time they will select two jodi's from the wildcard round.
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
taupe, they already have 3 jodi's who are a direct finalist so they will only have 1 more from the wild card round. this is similiar to the vijay jodi no 1 (priya/kiran season).
kadhambari thumbnail
Gud news friendz....................Suhasini & Rajesh are the one & only wild card entry for this season.yippieeeeeeeeeee,no sodhapals this time,thanx 2 janata & 3 judges.
taupe thumbnail
I  really enjoyed watching  Deepak and Vengat dancing, not only that the entire show i enjoyed. And yes no sothappals Rajesh and Suhasini got selected.
goof thumbnail
Heard from my mom that michael/hema won .
sankadevi30 thumbnail
yup michael & hema won

surya presented the award

& danced 2 steps too
mellisai thumbnail
Congratulations Hema-Micheal! Thanks for the infor/updates everyone!

Appada, finally this show is over!😃 If you ask me, Suha-Rajesh should have won this competition and there is no second thought. But I started realising that this wasn't going to happen with Michael entering the show to promote KKK and with the so called judges being overly impressed with Tinku (I hardly think that it is his dancing talent which made them impressed)!

I hope there isn't another season of Jodi NO1, because every season it gets worse and worse!
Mayavi thumbnail
Based on finals, the real winners are Sanjay/Pooja...they even had 86 more votes than Michael/Hema! But Vijay TV is on Michael's side just because he's the segappu hero in KKK.

I'd even accept Rajesh/Suhasini as a winner, if not Sanjay/Pooja, because these are the only jodis that compliment each other well!

Pathetic result...Michael/Hema don't deserve it at all...😡
kadhambari thumbnail
Hey mayavi,i guess they told the difference is 86 votes......they didnt mean sanjay & pooja lead by 86 votes yaar.......actual lead was michael & hema & i feel they're deserved winners yaar.

i also like Sanjay/pooja & their performances but pooja was always weak while performing with Sanjay..........she did well in Solo round...............but during their performance as jodi i always found Sanjay overpowering Pooja with his dance & he was gud too.

In Michael & Hema's case hema used 2 dance in par with michael & they both complemented each other very well as a jodi.

Tinku/Santoshi...........i agree judges were always favourable 2wards them which i didnt like too.

Suha/Rajesh.........they performed well but i felt suhasini performed much better in her previous season........this time,i felt she was little low while performing in sum of the performances.

Thanyakalai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Go thru this link you all get more details abt the jodis

http://vijay.indya.com/specials/jodiseason3/about.asp

Edited by kalai.shiv - 15 years ago