saloni`s daughter also a dark

sharona_bha thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey after watch today's video i sew that saloni's baby is also like saloni she is also dark  i thought that maybe she will be not like saloni but she  is also like saloni now saloni's daughter also will have to suffer like  saloni because of her dark colour why they are repeat dark issu once again.whay you all think  about that. Edited by sharona_bha - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

judyp thumbnail

That's good.  Nahar got his wish he wanted a daughter like his wife.  

I believe once a child has the support of his/her parent they can face any adversities.  That child regardless of being dark would have never been put down by NS. 

It would have been really good to see Nahar with his daughter
kernal thumbnail
No the baby isn't dark and anyways colour doesn't matter NS will love their daughter regardless of her skin colour.
sg2600 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharona_bha

hey after watch today's video i sew that saloni's baby is also like saloni she is also dark  i thought that maybe she will be not like saloni but she  is also like saloni now saloni's daughter also will have to suffer like  saloni because of her dark colour why they are repeat dark issu once again.whay you all think  about that.

No the baby may not be dark colored, some babies will be dark for first 3-6 months,and then their skin color will change depending on nutrition, food, fruit juices etc. I have seen two instances in my family like that,.. my nephew and my neice. My neice was a premie(born at 8 months) and she had to be kept in an incubater.. which may have contributed to her dark skin color initially. Now she is a pretty fair 6 yr old girl now.
I have  a feeling that NS's child will have saloni's features and nahar's color.. what say?