Post all Tutorials HERE - Page 65

-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

How To Stack Avis In Photoshop CS3

Hey Friends. Well Here's my very 1st tutorial about stacking avis in PS CS3. 😊
Hope that will help you. 😉
Before proceeding, I would like to thanks WIDA for taching me the stacking thing. 🤗
So here it goes.

1. Well Firstly, open the Avis/videos you want to stack in CS3.

I am going to stack these two:

2. Next, open a new image of size 100*200 or 200*100 (Depending upon the no. of avis you want to stack vertically/horizontally). I'll open a 100*200 pic. Make sure you open the PSD's of your Avi.

3. Now, Select all the frames of your 1st avi in the animation platele & also all the layers.

4. Then, there will be a small arrown on the Animation platele (Upper-Right Hand corner). It will be sumthing like ''

5. Click on it & select 'Copy Frames'.

6. Now go to the new image that you'd opened & there in the animation platele, select on Paste Frames>>Replace Frames.

7. Now, do excatly the same with your next avi, just one variton, instead of clicking on 'Replace Frames', click on 'Paste Over Selection'.

8. You will notice that your 2nd Avi has come over your 1st avi. Now you need to move it. For that, select all the frames & the layers (of you 2nd avi) & then choose the 'Move Tool (V)' & move your 2nd avi.

9. And you're done! 😃😛 Save your pic in 'Save for Web & Devices'. 😃

Well you have any more queries, feel free to PM me. I am sorry, I am not that good at explaining!😕

Love,
Niky😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^woah kool!
thnx for the PM... BTW, wheres ur final result???
viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanxx for postinn it niky!!! 🤗
Thanks a lot Niky.....
....in advance...😆😆
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
can someone please give a tuitorial to make video avis? in Movie maker...
^^
Pls ask all your questions in the Questions & Queries Corner
Ra92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Niky! FOr the Tut.
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Hey Guys..can anyone please give turtoils of Siggy making for beginner level in Photo Shop..Please......
-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

^woah kool!

thnx for the PM... BTW, wheres ur final result???

Thankss reeno.. 🤗
Oops...for got to post that! 🤣

@Vini & Anshika...Thanks guys.. 🤗
musicheals thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Riddhima-

How To Stack Avis In Photoshop CS3

Hey Friends. Well Here's my very 1st tutorial about stacking avis in PS CS3. 😊
Hope that will help you. 😉
Before proceeding, I would like to thanks WIDA for taching me the stacking thing. 🤗
So here it goes.

1. Well Firstly, open the Avis/videos you want to stack in CS3.

I am going to stack these two:

2. Next, open a new image of size 100*200 or 200*100 (Depending upon the no. of avis you want to stack vertically/horizontally). I'll open a 100*200 pic. Make sure you open the PSD's of your Avi.

3. Now, Select all the frames of your 1st avi in the animation platele & also all the layers.

4. Then, there will be a small arrown on the Animation platele (Upper-Right Hand corner). It will be sumthing like ''

5. Click on it & select 'Copy Frames'.

6. Now go to the new image that you'd opened & there in the animation platele, select on Paste Frames>>Replace Frames.

7. Now, do excatly the same with your next avi, just one variton, instead of clicking on 'Replace Frames', click on 'Paste Over Selection'.

8. You will notice that your 2nd Avi has come over your 1st avi. Now you need to move it. For that, select all the frames & the layers (of you 2nd avi) & then choose the 'Move Tool (V)' & move your 2nd avi.

9. And you're done! 😃😛 Save your pic in 'Save for Web & Devices'. 😃

Well you have any more queries, feel free to PM me. I am sorry, I am not that good at explaining!😕

Love,
Niky😊

OMG Ridhzi!!!!!! you are the best yaar!!!! Thanks sooo much....helped me alot....love you *hugs*.....