Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
@Suni: Happy Friendship's Day to you too, sweetheart!πŸ€—πŸ€—I had a chat with Fatty over PM a few days back....par do teen din se pata nahin.....you know her....she's always hiding in her 'goofa' as Mehak saysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....PM karo toh phir bhi chance hai Veeru ke darshan kaπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

As for DMG...good thing you're not watching anymore....there was a long period of time in b/w when I wasn't watching it either....did wonders for my sanity!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....but sadly enough, with boredom setting in again these days, I've watched some of the recent epis again....but I missed Thurs's .....seemed kinda stupidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Mehakoo: Cheer up, sweetheart!πŸ€—πŸ€—We all miss the good days! But don't get yourself down about it! We can still relive it in our memories, na!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Of course Sunita, you can def join in:) Be happy to have you here :)

Hey Mahek:)

I know, and remember when Ridz and Armaan during gulami scenes and he is like should I go or not. It was so funny..

I really wished they showed more Atul-Riddhima stuff cause seriously, Pankit and Shilpa are so cute, I loved that Anjali's birthday scene where he goes, am I looking good and she loooks soooooooo sweet and then he goes, give me a hug!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Exactly guys, we can def bring back the old days while watching vids.. I was just watching the Maya scene video, where Riddhima pushes Atul towards Miss Lovely, great expressions by Pankit there:)

Yup I agree, I loved the trio. I thought those were amazing days of DMG:)

I don't watch it anymore. I remember the last episode of Shilpa and Pankit's expression, arrr.. dreading - his expressions were enough to make my cry

but no more tears, let's have some fun and remember fun times:)

AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Anu, oh Fatty playing video games in her guffa. πŸ˜†  She used to visit sholay-dmg thread quite often but I guess no one goes there anymore.  I have posted there few mins back just to see if anyone responds. 😳

@ Mehak, cheer up sweety.  Just like Anu said, lets cherish the old episodes and why discuss that spoils ur mood.

I seriously thought the few 5-6 months were wonderful.  Now creatives are just dragging the show with same scenes again and again.  the recent jail scene reminded me of JTYJN.

Anyways, does any of u remember the scene when Muskaan, Atul and Ridhima rehearse for Sapna's sangeet?
Edited by *Sunita* - 15 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Was that the Soni de Nakhre episode Sunita?

AreYaar thumbnail
@Suni: REMINDS you of JTYJN??? Dude, it was an OBVIOUS rip-off!! Everything from the cowboys to the cop! Well, a slight modification of the cop I guessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Looks like Shubs ki movie ko pakda unhone tepne ke liye is baarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yep, I remember that A-R-M scene.....Atul-Muskaan start with some song...I think it was that Mast Kalandar song...not sure thoughπŸ˜•.....and later on they ultimately progress into some other song. Cute scene...

This one, right?

*Edit: Oh sorry....I think the song was Maahi Ve actuallyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 15 years ago
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Jenny, thanks for the welcome.

Yup , its soni de nakre.  I really liked the way they had the originality in singing. 

Waise, which scene does ur siggy refer to??  I m referring to the yellow dress one?  Is it during IOTM ceremony?

looks like my memory is all erased!!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
wait i have this scene on my youtube channel wai tlet me post  i think i have it
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
what what they r copying JTYJN * GIVE me a break * noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo r they tryign to spoil the movie noooooooooooooo Plz don't bring a claasic like JTYJN in a  s***** show like DMG

ok well here's teh sone de nakhre scene

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s690dN84fA[/YOUTUBE]

KASHIANSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS RUN TO HEAVEN
Edited by fizzwizz - 15 years ago
xXxSHAMILAxXx thumbnail
hey guys πŸ€—

me so in πŸ˜ƒ