Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asian_gyal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

The Concept

Kripa comes to India for the first time where she meets Angad and the guys. She already knows the girls as they all studied together in London uni. (She also knows one of the guys but which one?) Here they became best of friends/ sisters and now they are known as the ANGELS.

All the families are living together in one big mansion in Mumbai apart from the Sharma family who live in America. However Kripa's parents do know the other families because, before going to America they all used to live together. Know that they are coming back to India they will live with them but Kripa doesn?t know.

From here the love stories will start but there is someone among these ten who is hiding something. Who is it? What are they hiding? Why are they hiding it? Will it ruin there relationship before it has even begun. Stay tuned to find out. Coming soon on India Forums in August be sure to read it. 

~$umera~
Edited by asian_gyal - 15 years ago
asian_gyal thumbnail

The Parents

Mr Suryaban Sharma

Mr Dilip Khanna

Mr Raj Saxsana

Mr Vikram Bose

Mr Ajay Kapoor

Mrs Gayatri Sharma

Mrs Naina Khanna

Mrs Veena Saxsana 

Mrs Damini Bose

Mrs Avantika Kapoor

The main Girls or should I say 'The ANGELS'

Kripa Sharma aka Angel

21 years old

Born & raised in America

Only child

Daughter of Mr & Mrs Sharma

Aliya Kapoor aka Angel

21 years old

Born & raised in India

Twin sister of Riddhima

Daughter of Mr & Mrs Kapoor

Riddhima Kapoor aka Angel

21 years old

Born & raised in India 

Twin sister of Aliya

Daughter of Mr & Mrs Kapoor

Anjali Khanna aka Angel

21 years old

Born & raised in India

Younger  sister of Kashish

Daughter of Mr & Mrs Khanna

Kashish Khanna aka Angel

22 years old

Born & raised in India

Older sister of Anjali

Daughter of Mr & Mrs Khanna

The main Guys

Angad Khanna

22 years old

Born & Raised in India

Twin brother of Kashish

Son of Mr & Mrs Khanna

Josh Saxsana

22 years old

Born & Raised in India

Younger brother of Sujal

Son of Mr & Mrs Saxsana

Armaan Bose 

22 years old

Born & Raised in India

Twin Brother of Kavya 

Son of Mr & Mrs Bose

Kavya Bose 

22 years old

Born & Raised in India

Twin Brother of Armaan 

Son of Mr & Mrs Bose

Sujal Saxsana

23 years old

Born & Raised in India

Older brother of Josh

Son of Mr & Mrs Saxsana

~$umera~

asian_gyal thumbnail
Prologue

How do I tell them? They know nothing about me yet they know everything. Staying with them for three years and they never suspected that I could lie to them, yet they still don't know. What would they do or say if I told them who I really was and why I had to lie to them. Will they forgive me or forget me? I would never know because I can't tell them and endanger there lives. It's too late now anyways as I won't see them again. Who knows what might happen next. One thing I know for sure is I will miss them very much but I also can't wait to go home.  

There is one person who knows me, I mean truly know me but they are not here. In such short time we have come so close together that we know each other more than our selves, yet we are far apart. I wish that person was here right know when I need them the most. I can't even go to my parents because even they don't know who I truly am. If they find out I don't know what will happen or what they would do. Please help me god! One day they will find out then I don't know what I will do but right now I just hope they don't know.

For the past five years I have been hiding this secret from everyone apart from that one person whom is close to me. They wouldn't have found out either if they weren't there when it was going on. Oh well whatever happens, happens for a reason. I cannot wait to meet that person again. We have kept in touch through email and phone calls once they had left and gone back. Talking to them face to face is different; at least you know they are listening to you. I am going to meet them after so long.

~$umera~

asian_gyal thumbnail

Part One:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yes we done it finally we have graduated no more study. Yippee! Screamed Anjali who was running around and screaming like a maniac. I'm free, free I say. I can't wait to go back home to mother land, India. Oh, but I will miss everything and everyone here. Oh, now I don't want to go.  

The other four were looking at her and couldn't stop laughing. They found it quite funny that one minute she wants to go home and the next minute she doesn't.

Anjali glared at them for laughing at her. It's not funny you know. I will really miss this place. I mean this is the place were we became the 'Angels' and now I have not one but four sisters who I love to bits. Now that we have graduated we have to go back home. I do want to go back but I also don't want to go back because you won't be there with us, Kripa. I will really miss you. You better not forget us.

Kripa who was listening with tears flowing down her cheeks couldn't take it anymore. They all mean so much to her that even they don't know. But she felt really bad because they trusted and treated her like their own and she still hadn't told them. Even if I have to I won't be able to forget you. You are the sisters that I never had. We will keep in contact by mail and phone, so don't worry.

All of them got into a group hug remembering their first day at the uni.        

~$umera~

asian_gyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima791

gr8 part hun do cont soon

thanks hun i will

~$umera~
Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
great job hun....thanks for the pm....hmm i wonder what she is hiding from everyone....but im sure she is going to go to india after all angad is there...lol...anjali is sooo cute...loveed it...good job..and continue soon!
asian_gyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smileyface

great job hun....thanks for the pm ur welcome....hmm i wonder what she is hiding from everyone wait & see....but im sure she is going to go to india after all angad is there...lol... yep she will be anjali is sooo cute...loveed it...good job..and continue soon!

Thx 4 ur comment

~$umera~

Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing part
i liked the way u showed anjalis reaction 2 the last day
cant wait 2 read what kripa is hiding 4rm the angels
👏
-Simrah- thumbnail