witty13 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
She is a cute and seems to be a shy,  introvert girl - unlike many other contestants she is not indulging in dialogs or acting.
I have gathered from other sites that she is a Karnatic classical vocal singer and has won many awards in competing channels. She has a great voice and excellent music sense.
A singer is sometimes off color - just like the great master batsman Sachin gets ourt at zero score.
I wish Darshana a great singing future in many  events to come.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
She has been eliminated unfortunately. Hope she comes back strongly again.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Darsh was amazing on the show! Yes sadly she has been eliminated. She told me that she had a rough day and she deserved to be eliminated. She said it happens! She had great spirit. She also told me that either her, Jeffery, or Farhan would be given a second chance in September. So for all her fans out there please pray that she succeeds. And if you have any messages to convey to the wonderful talent send them to me and I'll pass them on to her! :) She appreciates everyone's support out there!
liz23 thumbnail
She does seem to lack confidence. However, I happened to be on the sets at the Sanjivani Buti shoot, and she was originally one of the selected participants. Her performance on that day was very impressive. In fact, I believe she should have been brought back into the competition.

I didn't really care too much before then, but after that performance, I am a fan.

Inside Scoop: I have been an observer on the sets for a little while now. And what we see on TV isn't the whole story. It's quite interesting really, the things that happen on the sets.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Liz I agree with the inside scoop you gave. And its 101% true. Darsh told me that so many things go on behind the sets. We can't even imagine those things that happen.
liz23 thumbnail
Well Cutiepie Rani, with fame comes both good and bad. Just tell her to be confident in herself and she will go far. She has the potential and that is a lot more than what I can say for some of the Indian contestants in the show.

I think she is a sweet girl, and I am happy she took the elimination well. What does it matter- the mentors' comments are all fake anyway.
paulnarula thumbnail
So what does happen on the sets? Would you share some examples with us, please.