Dill Mill Gaye

jaane tu ya jaane na scene!

sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys i ws jus thinkin tht if v vud have had the jaane tu ya jaane na scene of confession in DMG it wud b tooooo kool na
i mean tht scene in d end of the film where he finally say i love u to aditi at d aiport....lying on d floor singing tera mujhse hai pehle ka naata koi.......maane tu ya maane na....
if v had tht scene between karan and sukriti it wud b tooooooooooo cute na?
luv sonia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khadijaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i havent watched tht movie yet but i guess it would be nice
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
naah.... jaane tu was a complete teenager kinda movie... so dat confession really suited... imgine armaan on d floor singin tera mujhse... naah not happenin..

Awwwwwwwwwwiiiiiezzzzzzz it would be like a dream come true... only is Shilpa was there too, no offense to Suk's fans

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea! it would be really cute! but i would not want that 2 happen......u know why?! ........... CUZ......... there would be a BIG problem first between AR which will make ridzz leave from Armaan's life...&& then armaan would come 2 the airport and confess! so, i don't want that 2 happen! u know what i mean right?! =]

xoxo
-Lara =]

Chitra89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ican't imagine Armaan on the floor and singing that song !!?? 🤔

if he do that, 'll be sooooooooooooo funny, 😆😆
no, he is not going to that !!! 😛
sheenakohli91 thumbnail
that would be cute...except he would sing " Asmani Rang Ho..." lol
Sarah9bella thumbnail
then it's going to be amazing
Ezria_Fan_4ever thumbnail
yeah, the scene wud have been really cute, imagine suku leaving the village cause armi is not convinced about her love, n armaan feeling bad for rejecting her and also sad that she is going away, the he runs to stop her, n trips n falls, n then starts singing, and just when the bus is about 2 leave, ridds notices armi and tells te bus driver to stop and then gets down and goes n hugs armaan really tight, n they both r happy and lost 2 the world, with the entire village ppl staring at them and clapping for them,

It would ne wow, karan suku would have suited this scene really well
ana13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev_crazy

yeah, the scene wud have been really cute, imagine suku leaving the village cause armi is not convinced about her love, n armaan feeling bad for rejecting her and also sad that she is going away, the he runs to stop her, n trips n falls, n then starts singing, and just when the bus is about 2 leave, ridds notices armi and tells te bus driver to stop and then gets down and goes n hugs armaan really tight, n they both r happy and lost 2 the world, with the entire village ppl staring at them and clapping for them,

It would ne wow, karan suku would have suited this scene really well

lol........nice nice!!!....
ehe...i agreee...it wud hav been suuper duuper cutee!!!!