Neev and Ayesha - smart cookies

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Neev is one smart cookie, and has a keen eye, I really liked it how he picked up on Ranveer's suspicuous behaviour in Thursdays' episode whilst the others are oblivous to Ranvir's intentions and behaviour . 👏👏👏 Also, Ayesha..stating the obvious that R could stand for Ranvir. Shame she did not press on the matter further.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fahimataq thumbnail
Nice post Yas😊

I agree with u ayesha and neev r the only ones tht try looking into things...but yesterday i felt they should have tried looking for the body but well atleast now neev has his suspicions. I think ayesha will also ty looking into this since its milinds life the killer is after.
Edited by fahimataq - 15 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yas darling they sure are smart cookies indeed.......thus would love it if they showed us a Neesha track.....as I am still for it.😃😆

Both of them ......are just perfect for one another......and they do look so cute together too.😃

Hope Jay is not leaving anymore...an thus...we get to see...romance blooming between these two.😃
NosVemos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think Neev should get rid of his inefficient detective first and appoint Ayesha for that.Edited by michifanreal - 15 years ago
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I do have an inkling Neesha might come together as things start getting murkier thank God Ranveer has dropped the idea of separating Michi now he wants to finish off both Neev and Prachi..... atleast Michi will be together. I just hope Mallika contracts some deadly disease and has to be quarantined in the deserts of Egypt.....I want Milsi far.... very very far from her.
kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: blind horizon

I do have an inkling Neesha might come together as things start getting murkier thank God Ranveer has dropped the idea of separating Michi now he wants to finish off both Neev and Prachi..... atleast Michi will be together. I just hope Mallika contracts some deadly disease and has to be quarantined in the deserts of Egypt.....I want Milsi far.... very very far from her.

😆 Munee...I wouldn't even wish her on the ppl of Egypt...😆 but yes a deadly disease.......woudl be great to see the last of her.....😆 or even a fatal accident at the hands of Ranbir the pyscho...who wants to kill...Milli, Prachi and now Neev...His list sure is growing day by day.....😆 without him succeeding at all...😆

With the track record he has......Neesha will get to him first for sure...😆😆😆

soul76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kubare

😆 Munee...I wouldn't even wish her on the ppl of Egypt...😆 but yes a deadly disease.......woudl be great to see the last of her.....😆 or even a fatal accident at the hands of Ranbir the pyscho...who wants to kill...Milli, Prachi and now Neev...His list sure is growing day by day.....😆 without him succeeding at all...😆

With the track record he has......Neesha will get to him first for sure...😆😆😆

Krishi I tell you he's a born psycho he needs to be done away with I hope both the pinks fall down the cliff in Pancmeshwar hand in hand in those crocodile infested waters so that the crocodiles can eat them up good riddance. Oh Neevu please save Michi I hope he gets to know of Mallika's evil thoughts also..... 😲
kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: blind horizon

Krishi I tell you he's a born psycho he needs to be done away with I hope both the pinks fall down the cliff in Pancmeshwar hand in hand in those crocodile infested waters so that the crocodiles can eat them up good riddance. Oh Neevu please save Michi I hope he gets to know of Mallika's evil thoughts also..... 😲

😆 Now that really sounds as a good plan...hope that happens soon.....😆

And if Neevu does not get to her first.....wouldn't mind Ayesha doing the honors...as she woudl be great in putting Malika in her place....with some chawl style...bashing....😆

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: michifanreal

I think Neev should get rid of his inefficient detective first and appoint Ayesha for that.

Seriously thats what I really want, it would be good to Neev-Ayesha come together for a good cause and atleast be on speaking terms. Plus this Shinde detective guy looks like a namuna and Neev is paying a loada dosh on this worthless detective. If both sharp brains (Neev and Ayesha) come together ,,,it would be interesting to watch..Plus Sanjeeda has been completely sidelined in the show now, I want to see back her in action again and not stand like some prop.
Edited by $weet Ema - 15 years ago
soul76 thumbnail
Yeah Krishi I'd like to see Ayesha sticking up for Michi now for all that they have endured at her hands and have been patient and kind enough to forgive her countless times they deserve this, I mean help if some pink witch decided to act as a thorn between them.