Kasturi

no body double with nayak...

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
to day robbie met riddhi nayak...no body double of robbie with nayak...KP acted personally all the scenes with nayak...even the distance shot...he showed his sizzling chemistry with nayak in the very first short itself... 👏👏👏Edited by robbii - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its her first day na..........achcha impression jamana tha 😉 😉 😉.........can't let a 50 yr old bald body double spoil the show  😆 😆 😆
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: swan20

can't let a 50 yr old bald body double spoil the show  😆 😆 😆

🤣...lol may be u r true...

pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
YES B/C HE DOES NT WANT TO WORK WITH SHUBHANGI,,,WANTS TO WORK WITH RIDDHI,,,,BUT KARAN DUE TO YOUR ATTITUDE PROBLEM ALL FANS ARE GOING TO SUFFER....WE WANT  ROKA TOGETHER...
koneru_sunny1 thumbnail

SA cant cant leave the show.....without her show is not there.....dont do this...

shumi. thumbnail
the only think which made me happy is that no body double of KP today ...even with SA he acted personaly...which made me sooooo happpppyyyy.....eeeeeewwwwww ...i hate to see SA with KP's body double....
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: robbii

to day robbie met riddhi nayak...no body double of robbie with nayak...KP acted personally all the scenes with nayak...even the distance shot...he showed his sizzling chemistry with nayak in the very first short itself... 👏👏👏

lol look at me !!!!!!...how much i was trying myself to accept RoKi ....but i cant ...i was wrong...now i feel that body double is much better than RoKi ...yucki...