Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

What ACTUALLY happens on THE first night?

bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ok, i know this section has been seeing a LOT of "first night" or "first date" questions...so  I am jumping on the bandwagon and starting one too πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

The Wedding Night.
What actually happens? I'm asking not what you guys "think" happens, but if some of you know what "actually' happens? LoL

Like they ALWAYS make such a huge deal, the "suhaagraat" in movies and serials. But seriously, so many times you don't even KNOW the person ur marrying if it is an arranged...HOW awkward?? sharing the SAME bed...lol or does it  happen like in tv shows where the guy sleeps on the couch? πŸ˜†

And you know what's creepy? Family members decorating the "sej"/bed!! LOL! I mean, would be better if the guy did it himself...that would be romantic....but noooo the family has to butt in πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

If they talk, then what do they talk about? Or do they count the money they got durin shagan etc and open up all the presents?πŸ˜† I don't think I would mind knowing how much richer I was! πŸ˜‰ heheheπŸ˜†

LoL haven't you guys ever thought about it?
Actually, post away as to what u think happens too. It's be cool to compare as to what we THINK happens and what ACTUALLY happens.

Cheers!
Ena

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naz05 thumbnail
well hun you can do a lot on ur wedding nightlike talk get to know each other and stuff and exchange gifts or you could just go to sleep next to each other.....on my wedding night my bedroom was decorated like mad floowers everywer.... red roses on the bed.....it was actually quite funny.πŸ˜ƒ..cuz i had an arranged marriage i sat on the bed waitin 4 him..he came n sat next to me and we chatted for like ages he then gave me a gift i gave him his....and he took my jewlerry off...well you guys know what happens next lolπŸ˜‰....no need for me to say it😊.. i thing happens a lot in our family is that everyone else is interested on what happened on ur wedding night more you are....
naz05 thumbnail
it is quite weird sharig a bed with a guy for thr frst tym....im like weres my freedom gone lolπŸ˜•...considering my hubi likes hugging most of the night
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›tooo young to think this...heheheh...but yea ermmm its quite weird of u dunt knw d person well😳...well yea so i guess in india here d weddings happen at night....so u hv d whole day wid ur partner n next day u hv d suhaagraatπŸ˜›πŸ˜†....but its cool to have a sweet talk so tht u knw each other much better...and best wuld be going for a long drive😳😳😳
dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haha..kya mast topic hai yarr....mmmm..it shud b romantic obv....as we see...the bed is decorated with roses..the girl is waiting..then he comes..gives gifts...n then they talk..may b abt their wedding n all the functions..if its a luv marriage then they will b realllllyyy excited n thy will remember all those days jab voh log chup chup ke batein karte the n ab they r together..its sweet na n if its arranged then they'll talk abt their cllge days n x gfs-bfsπŸ˜‰...voh log kahenge nai aisa kuch nai tah bas frnds..haha..as i heard happened with my frnd's bro...haha..n baki toh sab ko pata hai ke kya karte he..πŸ₯±..but i wud luv to dance wid him..haha i knw its weird..but filmo me hota he😳...haha
bewafa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naz05

well hun you can do a lot on ur wedding nightlike talk get to know each other and stuff and exchange gifts or you could just go to sleep next to each other.....on my wedding night my bedroom was decorated like mad floowers everywer.... red roses on the bed.....it was actually quite funny.πŸ˜ƒ..cuz i had an arranged marriage i sat on the bed waitin 4 him..he came n sat next to me and we chatted for like ages he then gave me a gift i gave him his....and he took my jewlerry off...well you guys know what happens next lolπŸ˜‰....no need for me to say it😊.. i thing happens a lot in our family is that everyone else is interested on what happened on ur wedding night more you are....

on the FIRST night?? woah...isnt that mighty awkward? i mean, before u get to know someone bit better...? lol

so the movies ARE true? πŸ˜† u learn something new everyday. lol

thanks for that! how long u been married for? any anniversaries gone past yet? πŸ˜›
bewafa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anku2cute

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›tooo young to think this...heheheh...but yea ermmm its quite weird of u dunt knw d person well😳...well yea so i guess in india here d weddings happen at night....so u hv d whole day wid ur partner n next day u hv d suhaagraatπŸ˜›πŸ˜†....but its cool to have a sweet talk so tht u knw each other much better...and best wuld be going for a long drive😳😳😳

LoL yeh, i aint plannin on gettin married anytime soon, but i was just curious, as you are. Lol
i think the whole concept of just having met someone (or ok, spoken to on the phone or whatever) and then sharing a very intimate moment straight away is something i cannot grasp. lol.

i think what SHOULD happen is that the guy should just come in with heaps of presents for the bride...LOL! πŸ˜‰
bewafa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dream

haha..kya mast topic hai yarr....mmmm..it shud b romantic obv....as we see...the bed is decorated with roses..the girl is waiting..then he comes..gives gifts...n then they talk..may b abt their wedding n all the functions..if its a luv marriage then they will b realllllyyy excited n thy will remember all those days jab voh log chup chup ke batein karte the n ab they r together..its sweet na n if its arranged then they'll talk abt their cllge days n x gfs-bfsπŸ˜‰...voh log kahenge nai aisa kuch nai tah bas frnds..haha..as i heard happened with my frnd's bro...haha..n baki toh sab ko pata hai ke kya karte he..πŸ₯±..but i wud luv to dance wid him..haha i knw its weird..but filmo me hota he😳...haha

lol awwwww...dancing...if u would be awake enough. lol, the wedding day, esp. indian weddings, it's just exhausting. but how cute, dancing with ur wedding  lehnga...DO take a pic of it when that DOES happen. lol actually, let the guy know beforehand, "yeh so if u wanna marry me, u gotta learn how to dance and then dance with me after that exhausting day we call the wedding" πŸ˜†

and aahh yes...how romantic...talking about the EX's. ROFL! That is GOLD! πŸ˜†
naz05 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bewafa

on the FIRST night?? woah...isnt that mighty awkward? i mean, before u get to know someone bit better...? lol

so the movies ARE true? πŸ˜† u learn something new everyday. lol

thanks for that! how long u been married for? any anniversaries gone past yet? πŸ˜›

i have been married for 3 months got married in april 08....my birthday cuming up b4 my annerveriey so i want my bday gift from him lol....well im inslam same say you HAVE to sleep with ur hubi on the wedding night...buh how can you wen u have just met him if it is arranged huh...i didnt i waited untill i was ready....and he was fine he never forced me 2 do anything i didnt want to do..thats is one of the reasons i love him never forces me to do anything i dont wana do..but it is a night u will never forgot good or bad...im happy cuz mine was good.. bcoz he actually talked and exhanged gifts
Edited by naz05 - 15 years ago
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey.. Nice topic. I thought I'd have to close it but the way you wrote it, convinced me to pen down my views about it as well. :)

Umm, I had been in a Gf/Bf relationship once but I had a break up (Now the whole of I-F knows that, prolly :p). He was the only guy I ever loved.. Now I think that I cannot ever fall for someone. BUT I don't understand how can I say yes to marry a guy I don't even know?! :S

As for me, it's very complicated... bec firstly, I don't want to fall for someone... or I should rather say, I believe, my heart can't fall for someone (celebrities don't count here :p i mean, you know... we can't get themmmm waise bhi :D) and yes, I admit that there's no option left and I "WILL" have to marry the guy my parents find for me. But still... HOW? How can I marry someone I had never known?

Suhaagraat with a guy you had never knownnnnn! UFF, this is so... complicated!!!! And in our religion, we have to sleep with our husband on the first night, as someone mentioned in their post above. So, should I rather fall for someone (even though, not wanting to?)?? LOLL!

Anddddddd, if I never had a break up and suppose I could marry the one I love... then, our first night would be amazing. :) and I surely wouldn't mind sleeping with someone I trust, I love and I know of!